The Obama Depression: How Will You Cope?...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Things are obviously getting much worse for our nation. It looks like an Obama Depression is now in full swing. I'm just wondering what you are going to do to cope with it personally? I really am interested in hearing about how you plan on dealing with such rough times ahead. Thanks.

Things are obviously getting much worse for our nation. It looks like an Obama Depression is now in full swing. I'm just wondering what you are going to do to cope with it personally? I really am interested in hearing about how you plan on dealing with such rough times ahead. Thanks.

What is an "Obama Depression" ?

What is an "Obama Depression" ?

Here's a hint...It's a very bad thing. :(

Not really planning to change my life at all. Ill continue working to be thrifty and industrious. Ill continue my policy to build virtue and let God take care of the rest.

Getting hammered drunk.:doubt:

I can understand the sentiment, but how will that fix anything?

Honestly im nervous as hell. As fun as it is to be partisan on here at times my business cant take much more of a hit without me going under. I have no choice but to hope he can pull a rabbit out of his hat and turn things around. Icant go through another winter like the last 2. I wont survive it.

I like it. Sounds good. :)

I know righties want bad times as long as Obama is in the white house...but the Bush admin and the "Tea Party downgrade" had a great deal to do with it too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eih67rlGNhU]‪Brother, Can You Spare A Dime?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

It won't its just a short term solution to a long term problem however I am lucky to still have a job and a roof over my head, alot of people don't even have that anymore.

It won't its just a short term solution to a long term problem however I am lucky to still have a job and a roof over my head, alot of people don't even have that anymore.

Really. A guy who works for one of my clients makes $$95k and does very little except complain constantly. I reminded him how blessed he really is. I think he actually felt pretty stupid.

We now have the competing soundbites!

Obama Depression vs. Tea Party Downgrade.

lets see how many different versions of each we can make?

"The HopeandChange Depression"
" The Teabagger downgrade"
"The Barak downtrack"
" The Bachmann TeaParty Underdrive"

This is fun!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eih67rlGNhU]‪Brother, Can You Spare A Dime?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Man,that really makes ya feel depressed. :(

Really. A guy who works for one of my clients makes $$95k and does very little except complain constantly. I reminded him how blessed he really is. I think he actually felt pretty stupid.

From my experience its always the guys with the biggest salaries that complain the most, I am not surprised to hear your story.

Forum List

Back