The Obama Approved (Nazi)TSA sexual assault of former Miss USA

I think she was saying a mod doesn't like you, so they changed your thread title to attempt to make you look bad.

Believing that would actually require me to believe that the mods here are petty and childish, which I do not believe. The fact that both of you prefer to believe that the mods are childish says more about you than it does about me.
:lol: I am spitting my coffee!

Mods, petty and childish? OMFG NO WAY!!!

Maybe mods should be TSA agents since you trust them so implicitly.

:eusa_eh:

why do you hate mods?

What we need is an airline with no security so private parts are safe - yikes, I'm one big private part - what would you have folks, security or now I lay me down to snooze I sure as hell hope this plane don't blow up in the sky, I'd miss my life and my wife. Having just flow out of LAX they turned off the scanner just before we got to it, they used the old stuff. Personally I worry more about mechanical failure, must be a guy thing, they can touch me all they want but I'd prefer a woman doing it. If there were time a nice massage would be great. LOL

And once again we have the idiotic lefty loony all or nothing everyone or no one argument.

All you guys have is drama and fear, deflection and personal attack, meanwhile not one shred of evidence that this TSA agent did anything beyond procedural toward the drama queen in the OP...

"TSA sexual assault of former Miss USA"
:eusa_liar:

The so called groping procedure IS the problem.

?” Am I a threat to US security? I was Miss USA, for Pete’s sake!"
Right here is the problem. How can they actually treat me like they treat the masses.

They try to blow up another plane using a Caucasian girl and this whole thread goes away.

Just stfu, stop thinking you are above the law and comply. I dont approve of them "randomly" picking a little child though. Pat down the parents and send the child through x ray. Actually this makes me a bit of a hypocrite, but really, a six year old?

Again, this spoiled "beauty queen" needs to stfu or dont fly. She is the one who didnt want to go thru the xray machine. Again, dont fly! She knows damn well she did not get felt up. YOUR 15 MINUTES WERE UP WHEN YOU HANDED OVER YOUR CROWN THE NEXT YEAR. We dont know you anymore.

Pathetic.

I don't think it's absurd for her to ask that a stranger not touch her vagina. Had the TSA agent done that to her in a bar, he'd be arrested for attempted rape. But since the TSA does it, well, then she should "stfu" and take it, right?

If you don't want your stuff TOUCHED then go through the body scanner! The body scanner is no big deal. If you want SPECIAL TREATMENT, then don't complain about what happens.

It always amazes me how people can complain. Requesting a TSA agent to do a body check is a request for special treatment. They know what is going to happen, so don't bitch about what you are going to get.

Tell you the truth I feel much better about this if everyone who is getting on a plane get searched bc you never know now a days who is just plain carzy

If the bar said pat downs were mandatory to get inside to party it up with hoity toities because it's the local hot spot, is it a problem if one still wishes to enter the club?

She chooses to fly. To fly, ya get a pat down and your privates touched. Don't like it? Take a train. Or a bus. It's just the way it is.

Ain't fascism grand?

What a wonderful world you leftists promote.

Right here is the problem. How can they actually treat me like they treat the masses.

They try to blow up another plane using a Caucasian girl and this whole thread goes away.

Just stfu, stop thinking you are above the law and comply. I dont approve of them "randomly" picking a little child though. Pat down the parents and send the child through x ray. Actually this makes me a bit of a hypocrite, but really, a six year old?

Again, this spoiled "beauty queen" needs to stfu or dont fly. She is the one who didnt want to go thru the xray machine. Again, dont fly! She knows damn well she did not get felt up. YOUR 15 MINUTES WERE UP WHEN YOU HANDED OVER YOUR CROWN THE NEXT YEAR. We dont know you anymore.

Pathetic.

I don't think it's absurd for her to ask that a stranger not touch her vagina. Had the TSA agent done that to her in a bar, he'd be arrested for attempted rape. But since the TSA does it, well, then she should "stfu" and take it, right?

She chooses to fly. To fly, ya get a pat down and your privates touched. Don't like it? Take a train. Or a bus. It's just the way it is.

Jesus fucking christ.

The Founding Fathers fought for our freedoms, adopted a Constitutional Republic to safeguard the same and these low life mother fuckers are so willing to accept slavery.

Sheeple (a portmanteau of "sheep" and "people") is a term of disparagement, in which people are likened to sheep.

The term is often used to denote persons who voluntarily acquiesce to a perceived authority figure's suggestion without critical analysis or sufficient research to understand the ramifications of that decision. By doing so, Sheeple undermine their own individuality and may willingly give up their rights. The implication of the term is that people fallaciously appeal to authority and believe or do what they are told by perceived authority figures who they view as trustworthy. The term is generally used in a political, social, and sometimes spiritual sense.

If the bar said pat downs were mandatory to get inside to party it up with hoity toities because it's the local hot spot, is it a problem if one still wishes to enter the club?

Ain't fascism grand?

What a wonderful world you leftists promote

A legal administrative search at the airport is not fascism and the TSA pat-downs have been implemented since 2002.

You may have read about TSA implementing enhanced pat downs as part of our layered approach to security. Using the latest intelligence, TSA constantly updates our screening procedures to stay ahead of those who wish to do us harm and keep the skies safe for the flying public. When developing our security procedures, we use input from across the agency, including our Offices of Intelligence, Privacy, and Civil Rights and Liberties.

To add some perspective, TSA has used pat downs since our agency started federalizing checkpoints in 2002. They’re an effective way of helping us keep dangerous items such as weapons or improvised explosive devices off of planes.

So, what might cause you to receive a pat-down? Passengers may receive a pat-down in a number of circumstances: to resolve an alarm at a walk-through metal detector; if an anomaly is detected during screening with advanced imaging technology; or during random screening. Passengers who opt out of enhanced screening such as advanced imaging technology will receive an equivalent level of screening to include a thorough pat-down. Remember, you can always request to be screened in a private area.

You shouldn’t expect to see the same security procedures at every airport. Our security measures are designed to be unpredictable and are constantly assessed and updated to address evolving threats.

The TSA Blog: Enhanced Pat-downs

Pathetic.

With that said....I also think there are abuses by some untrained TSA agents just like there are bad cops. Get enough complaints about one, they need to be pulled from the line and investigated.

If this was part of a pat down to enter a club the police would shut down the club after the first night. Not to mention that no one would go to it.

I really do not get why people keep insisting that people have a choice about flying. If you have to get somewhere for business, or simply to get to the side of someone you care about who is sick, you have to fly. Even if it were a completely free choice, and the only people who lfew were the idle rich who only flew to get away from the common folks, it would not excuse what the TSA does.

I think she was saying a mod doesn't like you, so they changed your thread title to attempt to make you look bad.

Believing that would actually require me to believe that the mods here are petty and childish, which I do not believe. The fact that both of you prefer to believe that the mods are childish says more about you than it does about me.

I do not trust anyone implicitly. I do, however, require evidence before I accuse people of being petty and childish. I have not seen that on this board.

A legal administrative search at the airport is not fascism and the TSA pat-downs have been implemented since 2002.

Says the poster child for sheepleness:

"We have already noticed the intimate relation between the two amendments. They throw great light on each other. For the "unreasonable searches and seizures" condemned in the Fourth Amendment are almost always made for the purpose of compelling a man to give evidence against himself, which in criminal cases is condemned in the Fifth Amendment; and compelling a man "in a criminal case to be a witness against himself," which is condemned in the Fifth Amendment, throws light on the question as to what is an "unreasonable search and seizure" within the meaning of the Fourth Amendment. And we have been unable to perceive that the seizure of a man's private books and papers to be used in evidence against him is substantially different from compelling him to be a witness against himself. We think it is within the clear intent and meaning of those terms. "

Boyd v. United States, 116 U.S. 616, 6 S.Ct. 524, 29 L.Ed. 746 (U.S. 02/01/1886)

All you guys have is drama and fear, deflection and personal attack, meanwhile not one shred of evidence that this TSA agent did anything beyond procedural toward the drama queen in the OP...

"TSA sexual assault of former Miss USA"

The so called groping procedure IS the problem.

I understand some people think the procedure is the problem but that does not mean the procedure is sexual molestation. That is a lie. Security at the airport is currently legal procedure which is not subject to change by virtue of every drama queen with an agenda making false allegations of sexual molestation just to drum up propaganda.

I do not trust anyone implicitly. I do, however, require evidence before I accuse people of being petty and childish. I have not seen that on this board.
I imagine that is your confirmation bias speaking. Just like you keep "seeing" people being sexually molested by the TSA.

I understand some people think the procedure is the problem but that does not mean the procedure is sexual molestation. That is a lie. Security at the airport is currently legal procedure which is not subject to change by virtue of every drama queen with an agenda making false allegations of sexual molestation just to drum up propaganda.

Since our Constitution (1787) was abolished, I guess it is no longer the SUPREME LAND OF THE LAND AS MANDATED BY Article VI, Clause 2 .

Forum List

Back