The Obama Approved (Nazi)TSA sexual assault of former Miss USA

maybe if the TSA hired former miss americas to be their agents this whole pat down thing would become a non issue.

:lol: SOMEbody has a sense of humor... The OP title has now changed...

:confused: I don't find that funny at all.

First of all, the TSA aren't Nazis.

And she wasn't sexually assaulted.

Of course you don't find it funny. Back when it was OK'd by the Bush administration, it was a travesty and you leftwingfreaks created more threads about it than we have on OBL now.

All of a sudden when your little rockstar hero who could balance a checkbook kept it going, it's "not funny".

Hypocrite liar.
I have always been outraged at having to take my shoes off. The rest of it doesn't bother me.

Regardless, it still isn't funny. The TSA are not Nazis and the woman was not sexually assaulted.

:lol: Nice imagery there, but I'd say that is just another unreasonable fear...

Strangely enough, people getting pat downs at airports that include touching breasts and groins used to be an unreasonable fear.

yeah, until people put bombs in their underwear.

everything TSA does is in response to things that have already been done.

you have a choice. go through the scanner or get patted down.

your call.

don't like either, feel free to go greyhound

Thank you for admitting that the people that are pointing out that TSA is grabbing power by using past attacks as excuses to violate our civil rights now. As for going Greyhound, I have already posted that the TSA is planning on expanding into Greyhound, Amtrack, and subway stations. DHS has also approved development of devices that can bemounted in trucks and used city streets. I know none of that bothers you either because it is far more important to make sure that no one is carrying a bomb than to protect the concept of privacy.

If you actually take this to the logical conclusion that is inevitable from your position no one will have any privacy anymore. The one thing that should make the far right side of the spectrum happy about this is that this will abolish Roe v Wade. No right to privacy means no right to abortion.

You aren't the only one that has no sense of humor.

Plasmaball said:
Hi, you have received -19 reputation points from Plasmaball.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
nazi....sigh

Regards,
Plasmaball

Note: This is an automated message.

Anyone else that wants to neg me because the some mod changed the thread title feel free to do so. It only makes you look like you aren't paying attention.

Plasmaball said:

Comment:
nazi....sigh

Regards,
Plasmaball

Anyone else that wants to neg me because the some mod changed the thread title feel free to do so. It only makes you look like you aren't paying attention.

Sucks you are getting negs for the inclusion of the word nazi into your original thread title.

Plasmaball said:

Comment:
nazi....sigh

Regards,
Plasmaball

Or it makes the mods look like they have it in for you.

:eusa_eh:

Plasmaball said:

Comment:
nazi....sigh

Regards,
Plasmaball

I did not get a neg from a mod.

I think she was saying a mod doesn't like you, so they changed your thread title to attempt to make you look bad.

I think she was saying a mod doesn't like you, so they changed your thread title to attempt to make you look bad.

Believing that would actually require me to believe that the mods here are petty and childish, which I do not believe. The fact that both of you prefer to believe that the mods are childish says more about you than it does about me.

If a regular citizen did what is normal SOP for TSA they would be in jail for sexual assault.

True. Some people just have a really high tolerance for government overreach.

Yes, and some people have a hissy fit and wet their pants at the first sign of an authority figure in uniform... Meanwhile, the vast majority of us go through the x-ray screener and have a nice day.

How much is TSA paying per hour nowadays?

True. Some people just have a really high tolerance for government overreach.

Yes, and some people have a hissy fit and wet their pants at the first sign of an authority figure in uniform... Meanwhile, the vast majority of us go through the x-ray screener and have a nice day.

How much is TSA paying per hour nowadays?

I hope I see you in an airport someday crying and moaning because you're scared of the big bad X ray machine and being subjected to the "sexual assault" of a pat down, so I can point and laugh as I breeze through the X Ray and go on my merry way. That would make me laugh.

YouTube - Susie Castillo Assaulted by TSA

What bothered me most was when she ran the back of her hands down my behind, felt around my breasts, and even came in contact with my vagina! Honestly, I was in shock, especially since the woman at LAX never actually touched me there. The TSA employee at DFW touched private area 4 times, going up both legs from behind and from the front, each time touching me there. Was I at my gynecologist’s office? No! This was crazy!
On one hand, TSA could claim this is just a case of one employee in need of retraining. On the other hand, this incident begs the same question that is raised every time the TSA frisks someone who is extremely unlikely to be planning any sort of terror attack. Why are TSA’s procedures so stupid?
I just kept thinking, “What have I done to deserve this treatment as an upstanding, law-abiding American citizen?” Am I a threat to US security? I was Miss USA, for Pete’s sake!

Former Miss USA: TSA Agent “Touched My Vagina” « Hot Air

Don't worry though, I am paranoid, and this does not happen.

?” Am I a threat to US security? I was Miss USA, for Pete’s sake!"
Right here is the problem. How can they actually treat me like they treat the masses.

They try to blow up another plane using a Caucasian girl and this whole thread goes away.

Just stfu, stop thinking you are above the law and comply. I dont approve of them "randomly" picking a little child though. Pat down the parents and send the child through x ray. Actually this makes me a bit of a hypocrite, but really, a six year old?

Again, this spoiled "beauty queen" needs to stfu or dont fly. She is the one who didnt want to go thru the xray machine. Again, dont fly! She knows damn well she did not get felt up. YOUR 15 MINUTES WERE UP WHEN YOU HANDED OVER YOUR CROWN THE NEXT YEAR. We dont know you anymore.

Pathetic.

Last edited:
I gotta agree with ya, Zona. She blew her indignation all by herself with that statement.

What bothered me most was when she ran the back of her hands down my behind, felt around my breasts, and even came in contact with my vagina! Honestly, I was in shock, especially since the woman at LAX never actually touched me there. The TSA employee at DFW touched private area 4 times, going up both legs from behind and from the front, each time touching me there. Was I at my gynecologist’s office? No! This was crazy!
On one hand, TSA could claim this is just a case of one employee in need of retraining. On the other hand, this incident begs the same question that is raised every time the TSA frisks someone who is extremely unlikely to be planning any sort of terror attack. Why are TSA’s procedures so stupid?
I just kept thinking, “What have I done to deserve this treatment as an upstanding, law-abiding American citizen?” Am I a threat to US security? I was Miss USA, for Pete’s sake!

Right here is the problem. How can they actually treat me like they treat the masses.

They try to blow up another plane using a Caucasian girl and this whole thread goes away.

Just stfu, stop thinking you are above the law and comply. I dont approve of them "randomly" picking a little child though. Pat down the parents and send the child through x ray. Actually this makes me a bit of a hypocrite, but really, a six year old?

Again, this spoiled "beauty queen" needs to stfu or dont fly. She is the one who didnt want to go thru the xray machine. Again, dont fly! She knows damn well she did not get felt up. YOUR 15 MINUTES WERE UP WHEN YOU HANDED OVER YOUR CROWN THE NEXT YEAR. We dont know you anymore.

Pathetic.

To be fair. IF the random checks are setup the same way as random sobriety checkpoints are , then the TSA agents really have no choice in the matter. If their policy says you randomly pat down every 15th passenger, then they neither know nor care if that 15th passenger is a child or whatever, and the can't deviate once they do.

Again blame the PC crowd who won't TSA profile. It's that simple. If the TSA could profile and only pat down people who fit a specific profile most of us wouldn't even know they existed beyond walking through an X Ray at a checkpoint.

Oh, she gets special treatment? :eusa_eh:

Is "Please don't touch my vagina" considered special treatment? If a woman asks a guy at a bar "Please don't reach down my shirt and touch my boobs"....is she asking for special treatment? Asking to not be sexually assaulted his hardly special treatment. Just my opinion, I"m sure you see the logic in it violating her though.

Pathetic.

I don't think it's absurd for her to ask that a stranger not touch her vagina. Had the TSA agent done that to her in a bar, he'd be arrested for attempted rape. But since the TSA does it, well, then she should "stfu" and take it, right?

Pathetic.

I don't think it's absurd for her to ask that a stranger not touch her vagina. Had the TSA agent done that to her in a bar, he'd be arrested for attempted rape. But since the TSA does it, well, then she should "stfu" and take it, right?

If the bar said pat downs were mandatory to get inside to party it up with hoity toities because it's the local hot spot, is it a problem if one still wishes to enter the club?

She chooses to fly. To fly, ya get a pat down and your privates touched. Don't like it? Take a train. Or a bus. It's just the way it is.
With that said....I also think there are abuses by some untrained TSA agents just like there are bad cops. Get enough complaints about one, they need to be pulled from the line and investigated.

Pathetic.

If the bar said pat downs were mandatory to get inside to party it up with hoity toities because it's the local hot spot, is it a problem if one still wishes to enter the club?

She chooses to fly. To fly, ya get a pat down and your privates touched. Don't like it? Take a train. Or a bus. It's just the way it is.
With that said....I also think there are abuses by some untrained TSA agents just like there are bad cops. Get enough complaints about one, they need to be pulled from the line and investigated.

Well, NOW you get treated like that. 5 years ago you didn't. Flying didn't always mean you had to consent to sexual assault. Now, for some reason, it does. Israel doesn't do this, and they NEVER lose planes. Why is that?

So if I want to fly, I must give in and allow my genitals to be touched. Or my girlfriend. Simply because we want to fly. What changed? Where does the line stop? What if the next MUSLIM terrorist, who'll almost 99.9% be a young-middle age, Muslim male of African or Arab descent........what if he gets an explosive on by stuffing it up his asshole. Will we all then get the latex-glove treatment at airports from then on? And then told to just deal with it because "It's just the way it is"?

Believing that would actually require me to believe that the mods here are petty and childish, which I do not believe. The fact that both of you prefer to believe that the mods are childish says more about you than it does about me.
:lol: I am spitting my coffee!

Mods, petty and childish? OMFG NO WAY!!!

Maybe mods should be TSA agents since you trust them so implicitly.

Forum List

Back