The Obama Admin Just Got Busted Again, But This Time The Judge Won’t Stand For It

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
What a tangled web we weave when at first we practice to deceive

Yesterday, it was revealed by The Washington Times that earlier in the week, lawyers for the Obama administration admitted they had lied during recent court proceedings on immigration and had already approved over one-hundred thousand cases of executive amnesty. This was in direct conflict with testimony given to Judge Andrew S. Hanen, who issued a stay in Obama’s executive actions that would allow five million illegal immigrants to stay in the country legally. In other words, the lawyers who were trying to appeal the judge’s stay lied to the judge during the initial arguments.

You can’t make this stuff up.

The Washington Times reports:

President Obama’s lawyers misled a federal judge when they said they weren’t approving any applications under his expanded deportation amnesty, Texas charged in new court papers Thursday that said the breach is serious enough that the courtshould allow legal discovery to get to the bottom of the matter.

The Obama Admin Just Got Busted Again But This Time The Judge Won t Stand For It

That snapping sound you hear is the horde of Obama sycophants frantically looking the other way.

Yesterday, it was revealed by The Washington Times that earlier in the week, lawyers for the Obama administration admitted they had lied during recent court proceedings on immigration and had already approved over one-hundred thousand cases of executive amnesty. This was in direct conflict with testimony given to Judge Andrew S. Hanen, who issued a stay in Obama’s executive actions that would allow five million illegal immigrants to stay in the country legally. In other words, the lawyers who were trying to appeal the judge’s stay lied to the judge during the initial arguments.

President Obama’s lawyers misled a federal judge when they said they weren’t approving any applications under his expanded deportation amnesty, Texas charged in new court papers Thursday that said the breach is serious enough that the courtshould allow legal discovery to get to the bottom of the matter.

The Obama Admin Just Got Busted Again But This Time The Judge Won t Stand For It
Heard about this yesterday.

Obama's lawyers lied to the court. Nothing new here. They lied to the Supreme Court too while Obamacare's constitutionality was being decided.

Ask any attorney what you never do.... Lie to a Judge.

this Judge is now going to tie this up until Obama is out of office. Get over it libs, not going to happen

Obama's lawyers lied to the court. Nothing new here. They lied to the Supreme Court too while Obamacare's constitutionality was being decided.

I may be wrong, but I think they lied to the American people month after month by denying that Obamacare was a tax and then admitted it was a tax when they pled the case to the Supreme Court.

Maybe, they acted stupidly and repeated what obama had told them.

Ask any attorney what you never do.... Lie to a Judge.

this Judge is now going to tie this up until Obama is out of office. Get over it libs, not going to happen

When Gore was trying to steal the Florida election his very famous lawyer lied before the SCOF. If he had not lied then the case would have ended and not dragged out disgracing the democrat party.

Seems to me that several Justice Department lawyers and perhaps the Solicitor General, if he was involved need to do some time for perjury.

at the end of the day the Republicans caved on HS, which funded the immigration EO making this thread totally irrelevant ... just like all your totally irrelevant threads.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I may be wrong, but I think they lied to the American people month after month by denying that Obamacare was a tax and then admitted it was a tax when they pled the case to the Supreme Court.

They were also corrected on several occasions because they didn't want us to know it was a tax. Justice Roberts rewrote the damned thing for them specifying that it was a tax.

at the end of the day the Republicans caved on HS, which funded the immigration EO making this thread totally irrelevant ... just like all your totally irrelevant threads.

I suspect your peeps got the wrong judge this time, "Mr I'm Not A Leftist"

Washington Times?

WTF?

Are you serious?

Yup, and it's probably going to be overturned in a few weeks anyway.

So, I can imagine the wailing you'll be doing then.

Obama wants to make up how the law is enforced and the SCOTUS will tell him he has to follow his own motherfucking law as written.

Too bad....so sad.:smartass:

It will never happen, unfortunately. This is the new normal.
Seems to me that several Justice Department lawyers and perhaps the Solicitor General, if he was involved need to do some time for perjury.

I suspect your peeps got the wrong judge this time, "Mr I'm Not A Leftist"

speculation.

yet you are a moron-ett, totally irrelevant

At least I have the mental fortitude to stand for my beliefs and not pretend to be something I'm not...moron

Isn't that something, when the Republicans work with Democrats you kind of BS is what they get. When are they ever going to learn not to work with Democrats. I have to wonder about the Republican sanity.

Forum List

Back