The NRA Should Have Never Messed With The Parkland Kids

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The NRA leadership has turned on each other in an ugly civil war and is bleeding money. In 2016, the NRA was able to spend around 70 million mobilizing voters and buying online ads, but now, that’s roughly what they are losing annually. The group’s free fall has exposed extreme financial mismanagement. Excessive salaries, backroom deals, sexual-harassment charges (of course), ridiculous clothing allowances, expensive travel, and a secretive PR firm that refuses to say where its 40 million dollars annual budget goes.

The NRA brand is toxic, revenues are dropping, recruitment is way down, and the cherry on top—they are finally being investigated.

The NRA should have never messed with the Parkland kids

The NRA leadership has turned on each other in an ugly civil war and is bleeding money. In 2016, the NRA was able to spend around 70 million mobilizing voters and buying online ads, but now, that’s roughly what they are losing annually. The group’s free fall has exposed extreme financial mismanagement. Excessive salaries, backroom deals, sexual-harassment charges (of course), ridiculous clothing allowances, expensive travel, and a secretive PR firm that refuses to say where its 40 million dollars annual budget goes.

The NRA brand is toxic, revenues are dropping, recruitment is way down, and the cherry on top—they are finally being investigated.

I’m becoming a member tomorrow, thanks for your post

I’m becoming a member tomorrow, thanks for your post

Why don’t you just buy LaPierre a new paisley shirt. That’s what he’s going to spend your money on.

PT Barnum was right. There’s a sucker born every minute.

That's why I become a Life Member ... don't have to worry about renewals.

8137f664f1020f10421eb77fc37377d5--karl-malone-mother-jones.jpg

That's why I become a Life Member ... don't have to worry about renewals.

8137f664f1020f10421eb77fc37377d5--karl-malone-mother-jones.jpg

I bought a 5 year memberhship.

at the time, I thought it would be the same as a lifetime.

Last edited:
The NRA should have never abandoned their stated mission. They made a deal with the devil and now they must pay.

You Tards are a Hoot with all your Bull Shit.....

Trump and the NRA are both kicking your Tard asses silly.....

You Tards will never get our guns...

You Tards are a Hoot with all your Bull Shit.....

Trump and the NRA are both kicking your Tard asses silly.....

You Tards will never get our guns...

So you know for a fact what the entire future of America will be?

Hmmmm...you don't think very much before you type here...do you?

I assume you just bang on the keyboard with your fists or head.

People are not coming for your guns you gun bunny (assuming you got then legally).

I'm a life member, although I'm not delighted with the organization, it has more to do with their willingness to appease bed wetting parasites like Skews.

Fuck those Parkland asshole kids too. They could have been aborted and Skews wouldn't give a fruit fly's fuck.

"Messed with"? Is that the best phrase the low information crazy angry left can come up with for a political argument?
If the NRA hadn't become a propoganda arm of the right wing looney bin they'd still be a viable, respected organization. They blew their main mission which was educating people on the safe use of guns, etc. That's their tough shit.

The financial mismanagement shows that not only have they become a far right fringe organization, apparently the NRA is also run by a bunch of self serving gangsters.

Thoughts and prayers.

Forum List

Back