The North Face Boycotts Facebook

You can't boycott FaceBook.

Everyone else is boycotting FaceBook due to the sheer number of fucking Karens, busy bodies, and level of censorship that already exists. You got what you wanted and at this point you are just throwing a tantrum.

No I can't boycott Facebook.

I've never had a account at Facebook.

So I can't boycott them.

I don't follow fads. When Facebook started I thought it was a fad. I didn't join. Then all the privacy problems and other problems developed and I was happy I didn't open an account there. As time has gone on with all the problems with that forum, I've stayed out of Facebook.

There are people in this world who actually have lives and don't need to broadcast it to the world.

Because of my career, I stayed off Facebook and twitter.

Just so we are absolutely clear then............you have no damn idea what the hell that you support and do not support with FaceBook. You just repeat what you are told.

No that's not clear or correct at all. In fact, it's a lie.

I know what I support and don't support with Facebook.

There are several good reason why I am not on that forum. Just because I'm not on it doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about it or what is happening with it.

From what I can see, you have a problem with me supporting freedom of speech and expression of dissatisfaction with Facebook and their policies.

From what I can see you don't believe I have a right to an opinion or to support people who have the same opinion as I have.

Which means that you demand to have that same right but to deny it from me.

You can have all the opinions you want about anything including Facebook. So can I. It doesn't matter if I'm a member there or not.

You don't have to like what The North Face is doing. You have no right to attack me for supporting what they're doing.

If you can't have an honest debate with me, don't waste my time.

You lack integrity. Don't talk to me about honest debate. Your opinion is worthless. You simply do as your told.

You're welcome.

Facebook allows for good or bad a ton of bogus attacks on others and this comes from both sides.

As an advertiser I can absolutely understand not wanting to advertise on a venue like that.

Facebook allows for good or bad a ton of bogus attacks on others and this comes from both sides.

As an advertiser I can absolutely understand not wanting to advertise on a venue like that.

Social media has rotted society

Social media has rotted society

It has done more than it's fair share of harm. I wonder whether or not it simply hasn't brought the rot to light.

Why do you believe you have the right to tell a private company how and where they can spend their advertising dollars?

I have the right to tell anybody anything I want. You're asking the wrong question.

They don't have to listen to you.

Have at it. Contact the owners of The North Face. They're in San Francisco. Send them an email or give them a call. Tell them they have to keep spending their ad money at Facebook.

See how far you get with that.

Forum List

Back