The Nobel Peace Prize winner escalates tensions in the Middle East

this shit with the middle east probably goes on another 50 years until we're off oil, but I don't know why Barry thought appeasement would work better for him than it did for Chamberlain or Carter
Egotistical pricks often think they are capable of negotiating peace with maniacal foes. Obama is as wet behind the ears in regard to foreign affairs as was Jimmy Carter.

Good move Obama.

Too bad we all know that you don't have the spine to order the shield used.

Seriously Obama, you're not fooling anybody, except those who were ignorant and stupid enough to vote for your sorry, and now FULLY PROVEN inept ass.

I thought Obama was for Peace. This is a aggressive move.

US raises stakes on Iran by sending in ships and missiles | World news | guardian.co.uk

Tension between the US and Iran heightened dramatically today with the disclosure that Barack Obama is deploying a missile shield to protect American allies in the Gulf from attack by Tehran.
The US is dispatching Patriot defensive missiles to four countries – Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Kuwait – and keeping two ships in the Gulf capable of shooting down Iranian missiles. Washington is also helping Saudi Arabia develop a force to protect its oil installations.

American officials said the move is aimed at deterring an attack by Iran and reassuring Gulf states fearful that Tehran might react to sanctions by striking at US allies in the region. Washington is also seeking to discourage Israel from a strike against Iran by demonstrating that the US is prepared to contain any threat.

The deployment comes after Obama's attempts to emphasise diplomacy over confrontation in dealing with Iran – a contrast to the Bush administration's approach – have failed to persuade Tehran to open its nuclear installations to international controls. The White House is now trying to engineer agreement for sanctions focused on Iran's Revolutionary Guard, believed to be in charge of the atomic programme.

What kind of a hack post is this? Aren't you one of the nutters who claims Obama is too soft on terrorists?

Why?

He sucks...

Does this mean you'd protest him?....LOL

Nah, he increased troops in Afghanistan and you were all cool with that...

We may not like war, but we know we have to finish the job!:razz:

I must have missed all those "Bring home the troops (except for the ones in Afghanistan)" signs during the "When Libs Protested" days...

You might have missed those signs but you couldn't possibly have missed the fact that save the pinko anti-all war types, A-Stan was supported by the left even when BOOOOOOOSH was POTUS.

Why?

He sucks...

Does this mean you'd protest him?....LOL

Nah, he increased troops in Afghanistan and you were all cool with that...

We may not like war, but we know we have to finish the job!:razz:

I must have missed all those "Bring home the troops (except for the ones in Afghanistan)" signs during the "When Libs Protested" days...
So you are lumping us in with a very small group of people who do not represent the majority of dems and liberals?

Forum List

Back