The NFL is hiring controversial former Obama AG Loretta Lynch to defend it in the Brian Flores lawsuit

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
As attorneys you CHOOSE what jobs you take and what jobs you don’t. This is despicable to me...and i would be even more pissed if i were black

We have to realize that some people are not that good but are privileged and that brings advantages. If she can't bring improvements to the ghettos, then she is a fraud.

As attorneys you CHOOSE what jobs you take and what jobs you don’t. This is despicable to me...and i would be even more pissed if i were black

So in your world a black woman cant defend the NFL against allegations filed by a black man. And the reason is because they are both black and thus must be on the same side of all issues? Yeah that's not racist at all.....

I've known Steve Ross for almost 40 years, there is not a chance in hell that Flores is in the same Universe as the truth

Just repeating what blacks say about blacks who vote conservative or black women who marry out (bed wench). So are they racist also?
Look, whatever dude, I don't care if you 'heard it on TV' or whatever you are talking about. The word coon is extremely racist.

Shame on you.

She was controversial and guilty because she was black.

Just like Obama was controversial and guilty for being black.

No, because she lied through her teeth. CONSTANTLY. You assholes have resorted to calling opponents racist so many times that the term is now worthless.

Congrats, you are idiots.

And for that, we thank you.

All I hope is whatever the lawsuit is about the NFL loses. Anything that fucks with that racism pandering bunch of social and racial justice preaching cockwads the better. All of their social agenda bullshit made me stop enjoying something I liked. I couldn't even watch the Superbowl out of disgust for that orginzation and hell the Bengals are my local team. So I did laundry and played mass effect legendary instead.

I'd like to think I can watch NFL games again someday if they ever stop trying to shove agendas down everyone's throat.

All I hope is whatever the lawsuit is about the NFL loses. Anything that fucks with that racism pandering bunch of social and racial justice preaching cockwads the better. All of their social agenda bullshit made me stop enjoying something I liked. I couldn't even watch the Superbowl out of disgust for that orginzation and hell the Bengals are my local team. So I did laundry and played mass effect legendary instead.

I'd like to think I can watch NFL games again someday if they ever stop trying to shove agendas down everyone's throat.
Man we long for the Good Ole Days when we could be racist and it was the standard.

She was controversial and guilty because she was black.

Just like Obama was controversial and guilty for being black.
No, they were both controversial for being idiots that harmed the country and the world. The only reason they are not in prison is because they are black. Talk about racist.

Forum List

Back