The next time somebody says "Happy Holidays"...

Run this past them on the origin of the word:

1500s, earlier haliday (c.1200), from old English haligdæg "holy day; Sabbath," from halig "holy" (see holy) + dæg "day" (see day); in 14c. meaning "religious festival."

Here they think they're being all clever and non-religious...

Wait until lefties find out about this!

Happy Holidays isn't about being non-religious, you fucking idiot... it's about acknowledging more than one religious holiday during this season, some of which are even celebrated secularly.

If you're one of those fucking bitches like my dad's wife who goes APESHIT if somebody says Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas, then you have some fucking problems.

You sure have a big mouth lefty hiding behind a computer. It's about majority rule and the majority of people are Christians in the U.S.

Now go fuck yourself punk.

We are a Republic and not a Democracy...........ASSHOLE. We also have the First Amendment on Our side.

I can't believe people spend time worrying about this sort of thing.

It's enough to be glad that people are polite enough to actually say anything anymore.

The next time somebody says Happy Holidays, STOP BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Saying Happy Holidays to you is wishing you WELL.

Happy Holidays isn't about being non-religious, you fucking idiot... it's about acknowledging more than one religious holiday during this season, some of which are even celebrated secularly.

If you're one of those fucking bitches like my dad's wife who goes APESHIT if somebody says Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas, then you have some fucking problems.

You sure have a big mouth lefty hiding behind a computer. It's about majority rule and the majority of people are Christians in the U.S.

Now go fuck yourself punk.

We are a Republic and not a Democracy...........ASSHOLE. We also have the First Amendment on Our side.
Oh dear. Where's TM?

(Just don't say 'watermelon', too. Oh shit...I said that.)

:eusa_silenced:

cartoon7.jpg

1500s, earlier haliday (c.1200), from old English haligdæg "holy day; Sabbath," from halig "holy" (see holy) + dæg "day" (see day); in 14c. meaning "religious festival."

I've decided that I'm going to say "happy holidays" from here on in because I know it pisses off bigoted assholes like you. :)

The next time somebody says Happy Holidays, STOP BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Saying Happy Holidays to you is wishing you WELL.

Hey....if every time I hear a bell ring.....is that the sound of Warrior getting kicked in the balls?

Regards from Rosie

Some people are easily offended. I usually just say "same to you" in response.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBbQm1avEY]We Were Soldiers - YouTube[/ame]

I've decided that I'm going to say "happy holidays" from here on in because I know it pisses off bigoted assholes like you. :)

And always spell the holiday with an 'X'!

Forum List

Back