The next logocal step in the 9-11 Conspiracy Theory

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Ok, let's assume that the towers were brought down by explosives. Let's not argue that point in yet another thread, let's move on.

So then how do they get the terrorists to fly the planes into the buildings? One plane was diverted away from it's target, how would they know that one or more of the others wouldn't be?

If the terrorists weren't real terrorists, but volunteers, how did they get Osama Bin Laden to cooperate? How did they get him to pretend he did it? How did they stop him from telling the world of the US Government's plot to drag the country into a war for oil?

The US Government's involvement in the attacks on 9-11 is too much to ask me to believe. The Truthers like to point out the holes in the NIST's report and also ignore the gaping and glaring holes in their own conspiracies.

So folks, let's address the problems with YOUR theory.

terrorist planted bombs in the wtc in 93 with the help of the government so why not again in 2001 ?

can you answer any of the questions posed in the op?

i just did... Terrorist dupes working under guidance and with assistance as in 93

How did they get Obama Bin Laden to cooperate? How did they get him to claim he did it and not give them up when they were trying to kill him?

If one of the planes were stopped like the other one was then they'd be in BIG trouble because the evidence that the buildings were rigged to blow would still exist in the standing building. How do you explain away that they would take that risk?

Last edited:
can you answer any of the questions posed in the op?

i just did... Terrorist dupes working under guidance and with assistance as in 93

How did they get Obama Bin Laden to cooperate? How did they get him to claim he did it and not give them up when they were trying to kill him?

If one of the planes were stopped like the other one was then they'd be in BIG trouble because the evidence that the buildings were rigged to blow would still exist in the standing building. How do you explain away that they would take that risk?

Well there was the smaller building that came down under suspicious circumstances.
Why not a second?
And if they were able to plant explosives without getting caught,i'm pretty sure they had a plan for getting them out if need be.

They could always blow up the building anyway and then claim that it fell due to office fires caused by damage sustained from the other fallen buildings.

Oh, wait a minute ...:eusa_think:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12yHVXNCDjA]9-11 Planes AWAC Remote Laser Guided Systems and Newest WTC7 Demolition Explosion - YouTube[/ame]​

Official Government report say Hijacked Planes bring down Towers. Speculation that the Gov't is being misleading or deceitful is dangerous to society as a whole and borderline Seditious.

PredFan?

Check out the last 7 minutes or so of the following vid (from about 36:10 onward).
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vduFYcjbqec]9/11 Conspiracy Solved: Names, Connections, & Details Exposed! - YouTube[/ame]​

Terrorist planted bombs in the wtc in 93 with the help of the government so why not again in 2001 ?

I didn't know that. Could you post a credible link (no silly YouTubes), please.

Forum List

Back