The next logocal step in the 9-11 Conspiracy Theory

can you answer any of the questions posed in the op?

i just did... Terrorist dupes working under guidance and with assistance as in 93

How did they get Obama Bin Laden to cooperate? How did they get him to claim he did it and not give them up when they were trying to kill him?

If one of the planes were stopped like the other one was then they'd be in BIG trouble because the evidence that the buildings were rigged to blow would still exist in the standing building. How do you explain away that they would take that risk?

Are you accepting IDeot's claim that the gov't guided and assisted the terror-rats who hit the WTC in 1993?

Ok, let's assume that the towers were brought down by explosives. Let's not argue that point in yet another thread, let's move on.

So then how do they get the terrorists to fly the planes into the buildings? One plane was diverted away from it's target, how would they know that one or more of the others wouldn't be?

If the terrorists weren't real terrorists, but volunteers, how did they get Osama Bin Laden to cooperate? How did they get him to pretend he did it? How did they stop him from telling the world of the US Government's plot to drag the country into a war for oil?

The US Government's involvement in the attacks on 9-11 is too much to ask me to believe. The Truthers like to point out the holes in the NIST's report and also ignore the gaping and glaring holes in their own conspiracies.

So folks, let's address the problems with YOUR theory.

First off, I don't like to say or insinuate that the whole US government is to blame.
It is my opinion that only a handful of people in authority would be necessary to accomplish a 9-11.
A good place to start would be to see who was in these positions of influence, in the Bush administration, and little background regarding PNAC, and who actually benefited from an attack on the US, one of which was into remote guidance systems of aircraft.

To even begin to try to understand much of this , one would have to dig into the relationship with OBL, and Alqaeda.

The NIST report or the 9-11 commission have nothing that could be gained about this.
NIST was charged with making sure that their investigation did not deviate from the official narrative that devout Islamic Jihadists flew the planes and cause all the damage, because they hated us for our freedumbs. The NIST report did its job in keeping with the theme, and when Itry to speak about it, I try to point out the instances where they did so, in another thread..
So do you want to seriously talk about the military, political and other objectives that are the real reason for 9-11 attacks, or are you really convinced that we were attacked because Bush said "they hate us for our freedoms"?
Feel free to start addressing what problems there may be in an alternative cause and explanation.

He did not claim he did it

Not personally no, but he directed it andtakes credit for directing it.

How did OBL happen to plan this attack on the same day that the US was running simulations about terrorists attacking the US? Do you think he just got lucky? Hijacked planes flying over US airspace for 2 hours?
Don't you think this is something he would have claimed responsibility for right off the bat to encourage others into siding with him and add a sense fearlessness, credibility, and serious devotion to Alqeada?
Why did the FBI say they had no evidence of his involvement?
Why were there reports of him being hospitalized the day before?
Why were their numerous reports that he actually died?

On a curious side note, are you aware that the 7-7 London bombings also occurred on a day that was scheduled for terrorists drills?

Also where are you getting your evidence that he even took credit for it, or directed others
in their participation?
Why was he allegedly murdered and thrown into the ocean, instead of parading him about, and being "interrogated" at length? Surely much useful information could have been gained from this, and even more important, much needed credibility on behalf of the US and coalition forces was to be gained as well.

I do not believe the OCT because there are many instances of lies, and complicity between OBL, and certain US officials, and their family as well.
How many instances of these lies, regarding 9-11, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Halliburton, PNAC etc are you personally willing to just ignore and set aside before you start to research these matters.

I'll engage you in this discussion if I at least know what you believe happened. Do you believe everything occurred the way it has been explained from official sources?
Some do and some don't....I personally think that given all the instances where there is compelling contradictions, that the OCT is full of shit, and that people who do adhere to it are naive, never have dug deeper into it then what they heard on from the MS, or know that it is BS but are afraid to talk about it.

He did not claim he did it

Not personally no, but he directed it andtakes credit for directing it.

How did OBL happen to plan this attack on the same day that the US was running simulations about terrorists attacking the US? Do you think he just got lucky? Hijacked planes flying over US airspace for 2 hours?
Don't you think this is something he would have claimed responsibility for right off the bat to encourage others into siding with him and add a sense fearlessness, credibility, and serious devotion to Alqeada?
Why did the FBI say they had no evidence of his involvement?
Why were there reports of him being hospitalized the day before?
Why were their numerous reports that he actually died?

On a curious side note, are you aware that the 7-7 London bombings also occurred on a day that was scheduled for terrorists drills?

Also where are you getting your evidence that he even took credit for it, or directed others
in their participation?
Why was he allegedly murdered and thrown into the ocean, instead of parading him about, and being "interrogated" at length? Surely much useful information could have been gained from this, and even more important, much needed credibility on behalf of the US and coalition forces was to be gained as well.

I do not believe the OCT because there are many instances of lies, and complicity between OBL, and certain US officials, and their family as well.
How many instances of these lies, regarding 9-11, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Halliburton, PNAC etc are you personally willing to just ignore and set aside before you start to research these matters.

I'll engage you in this discussion if I at least know what you believe happened. Do you believe everything occurred the way it has been explained from official sources?
Some do and some don't....I personally think that given all the instances where there is compelling contradictions, that the OCT is full of shit, and that people who do adhere to it are naive, never have dug deeper into it then what they heard on from the MS, or know that it is BS but are afraid to talk about it.

dont forget to mention to him that Al-queda was funded by the CIA and the lead highjacker whats his name,had connections to the CIA as did Bin Laden and that Bush sr allowed the Bin Laden family to fly out of the country when everyone else was grounded and the spokesperson for the boeing that allegedly hit the pentagon that they said the wreackege is not that of a Boeing airliner.He'll just ignore it all and everything else you just posted as well acting like you never said any of that and then run off.:lol::D He does that everytime he is cornered.this troll actually still thinks oswald killed kennedy:lmao::lmao: and wont even look at the evidence at that that proves a conspiracy so count on him running off from this post of yours as well.:D

Last edited:
i just did... Terrorist dupes working under guidance and with assistance as in 93

How did they get Obama Bin Laden to cooperate? How did they get him to claim he did it and not give them up when they were trying to kill him?

If one of the planes were stopped like the other one was then they'd be in BIG trouble because the evidence that the buildings were rigged to blow would still exist in the standing building. How do you explain away that they would take that risk?

Are you accepting IDeot's claim that the gov't guided and assisted the terror-rats who hit the WTC in 1993?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UUnykZ4pun8]World Trade Center Bombing Detailed Report 10 28 1993 CBS - YouTube[/ame]

Well there was the smaller building that came down under suspicious circumstances.
Why not a second?
And if they were able to plant explosives without getting caught,i'm pretty sure they had a plan for getting them out if need be.

No evidence of explosives was found and your suspicions and assumptions add up to just one more in a long list of lame conspiracy theories. :cuckoo:
"...we have rules that are not open to interpretation, personal intuition, gut feelings, hairs on the back of your neck, little devils or angels sitting on your shoulder..." - Crimson Tide

Last edited:

They could always blow up the building anyway and then claim that it fell due to office fires caused by damage sustained from the other fallen buildings.

Oh, wait a minute ...:eusa_think:

Who is "they" in your conspiracy theory?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UUnykZ4pun8]World Trade Center Bombing Detailed Report 10 28 1993 CBS - YouTube[/ame]

You've been smokin' too much of that crack again, Princess. Nowhere in that YouTube is there evidence that the gov't guided and assisted the rats who hit the WTC in '93. You're either monumentally stupid or a liar (and I don't think you are stupid). :D

Ok, let's assume that the towers were brought down by explosives. Let's not argue that point in yet another thread, let's move on.

So then how do they get the terrorists to fly the planes into the buildings? One plane was diverted away from it's target, how would they know that one or more of the others wouldn't be?

If the terrorists weren't real terrorists, but volunteers, how did they get Osama Bin Laden to cooperate? How did they get him to pretend he did it? How did they stop him from telling the world of the US Government's plot to drag the country into a war for oil?

The US Government's involvement in the attacks on 9-11 is too much to ask me to believe. The Truthers like to point out the holes in the NIST's report and also ignore the gaping and glaring holes in their own conspiracies.

First off, I don't like to say or insinuate that the whole US government is to blame.
It is my opinion that only a handful of people in authority would be necessary to accomplish a 9-11.
A good place to start would be to see who was in these positions of influence, in the Bush administration, and little background regarding PNAC, and who actually benefited from an attack on the US, one of which was into remote guidance systems of aircraft.

Please explain how that "handful of people in authority" managed to plan the WTC demo and rig those skyscrapers?
Determining "who actually benefited from an attack on the US" is only of value if you have factual evidence of a conspiracy to destroy those buildings and factual evidence of the plan's perpetration. Like most CTs you use flimsy circumstancial evidence, half-truths and outright fabrications to support your particular CT.

Please explain how that "handful of people in authority" managed to plan the WTC demo and rig those skyscrapers?
Determining "who actually benefited from an attack on the US" is only of value if you have factual evidence of a conspiracy to destroy those buildings and factual evidence of the plan's perpetration. Like most CTs you use flimsy circumstancial evidence, half-truths and outright fabrications to support your particular CT.

And since it was people in the Bush administration they did it all in less than 9 months.....Damn they're good.......

And here we have a pre-9/11/01 conspiracy theorist exposing the FBI's demonizing tactics as a potential harbinger of attacks to come.

The FBI is warning us, through its Project Megiddo report, that right-wing Christians are dangerous terrorists prone to incite violence in the weeks ahead.

This warning is more than slanderous, bigoted and inciteful. It needs to be understood in context. That context is that the FBI has set up a system of self-fulfilling prophecies that permits the government to scapegoat groups of people who are enticed into committing illegal acts or conspiring about them by agents provocateur.

Whether the groups are organized militia outfits, Christian Identity, the White Aryan Resistance movement or some other misfit, would-be "terrorists," the tentacles of funding, control and conspiracy always seem to lead right back to the government -- whether it's the FBI, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms or some other similar agency.

This is the case with the most dramatic bombings in the recent history of our country -- from Oklahoma City to the World Trade Center. [...]

Another early link.

Last edited:
Mr. Salem provided more than 900 pages worth of secretly recorded conversations with his FBI handlers -- transcripts that not only proved the FBI's foreknowledge of the bombing ...but, at best, its tacit complicity in allowing live bombs to be used. 'Nuff said.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7AtLD-oWqc]Rare TV NEWS report about WTC bombing FBI Foreknowledge - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back