The next catastrophe?

If Obama had balls he would step up and nuke the hole, that is the best way to seal it, and we already know it works. But keep blaming all of this on BP, it makes you feel intelligent.

Yeah, then we could have not just an oil slick, but a radioactive oil slick.

Good thinking there, Einstein.

5 times? On oil wells? In the ocean? In the ocean at a depth of 5,000 ft?

YouTube - History Channel Mega Disasters - Methane Explosion

Gotta believe that, it is on History Channel, home Ancient Astronauts, Mystery Quest, UFO Hunters, and The Bible Code: Predicting Armageddon.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvU1fuOkOHg"]YouTube - History Channel Ancient Astronauts Documentary[/ame]

:cuckoo:History Channel: aka Conspiracy Channel, your source of accurate information about ancient astronauts, UFOs, monsters, ghosts, and the secret code in the Bible.:cuckoo:

Funny, you didn't answer my questions.

We agree, I have little use for the History Channel. So, please come to my defense the next time someone cites their undying belief that President Kennedy was transformed into a hunch-backed Dale Myers cartoon character somewhere along the Dallas motorcade route. Or when they drag out those neo-Freudians, Popular Mechanics, to tell us that Freud believed if you question the events in Dallas, you must automatically embrace 911 was an inside job and FDR planned Pearl Harbor. Call it a Freud trifecta. And later this year when they role out their revisionist liberal bashing JFK smear piece being produced by Joel Surnow, the creator of the series "24"

Just point me at them, I will be glad to defend anyone who thinks History Channel is nothing but tripe.

The fact is that Russia has proved that a well can be sealed using nukes, and the only failure was a result of a poor geological studies. Russia has used tactical nukes many times for underground construction, and has plenty of experience with it and the special tools needed. Underwater poses an added complication, but not an insurmountable one. A relief well is the only other alternative, and carries the risk of actually making the spill worse. Does that really make sense, especially since we will be relying on the same people and equipment that already failed?

Forum List

Back