The Next Administration

I really hate to ask this but could you translate what you just wrote?

He was answering your dramatic "peek under the bed for boogy-man!" evidence of one person saying something stupid by responding:

"No, one stupid person made a comment about maybe doing something, which doesn't make the case for your grandiose "theory" that elections will be suspended." (paraphrased for the conspiracy theorists among us, aka the mentally impaired).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTPNp-YbllY&feature=related]NC governor struck serious tone on suspending congressional elections - YouTube[/ame]

yea, it was JUST HER ALONE, thats his point, dipshit. One person does not a case make.

He was answering your dramatic "peek under the bed for boogy-man!" evidence of one person saying something stupid by responding:

"No, one stupid person made a comment about maybe doing something, which doesn't make the case for your grandiose "theory" that elections will be suspended." (paraphrased for the conspiracy theorists among us, aka the mentally impaired).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTPNp-YbllY&feature=related]NC governor struck serious tone on suspending congressional elections - YouTube[/ame]

yea, it was JUST HER ALONE, thats his point, dipshit. One person does not a case make.

It's called testing the waters or are you too fucking stupid to realize that dipshit. Of course you are.

It's called testing the waters or are you too fucking stupid to realize that dipshit. Of course you are.

don't call me too stupid when you're the cornball conspiracy theorist who has a zero % track record of any of your conspiracies coming true, whack-job. have another drink and smoke another bag of shrooms. there's democrats in the basement and under the bed, pussy.

A whole lot of chicken counting here. And all I see are unhatched eggs. The election is a year away. That is an eternity in Presidential politics. Much can and probably will happen.

don't call me too stupid when you're the cornball conspiracy theorist who has a zero % track record of any of your conspiracies coming true, whack-job. have another drink and smoke another bag of shrooms. there's democrats in the basement and under the bed, pussy.

I call you stupid while you acting the part or are you acting? Is this your normal you? Politicans don't say what she said as a mishap or mispoke or in jest. Yes the government was testing the reaction she got when she said it. They are glad you don't think there was anything wrong with what she said. You are what they call a usefull idiot.

I call you stupid while you acting the part or are you acting? Is this your normal you? Politicans don't say what she said as a mishap or mispoke or in jest. Yes the government was testing the reaction she got when she said it. They are glad you don't think there was anything wrong with what she said. You are what they call a usefull idiot.

YOU are what they call a useful idiot.

They keep you thinking there is a THEY there.

BOOOOOO!

Idiot.

BOOOOOO!

Idiot.

Sleep on sheeple

BOOOOOO!

Idiot.

Sleep on sheeple

Sleep with a clove of garlic and a silver bullet next to your bed, vagina.

Sleep on sheeple

I bet you'll say America could never be taken over by a dictator. Create a few laws restriction of a few rights and you have the making of a dictatorship

I'll bet you think there's colonies on the moon, area 51 is harvesting alien life, 9/11 was an inside job, and jfk's assassination was never solved.

stfu you gullible fruit

I bet you'll say America could never be taken over by a dictator. Create a few laws restriction of a few rights and you have the making of a dictatorship

I'll bet you think there's colonies on the moon, area 51 is harvesting alien life, 9/11 was an inside job, and jfk's assassination was never solved.

stfu you gullible fruit

If you can think about those things enough to ask about them you must think about them all the time.

1. It has become a waste of time to discuss whether or not Obama can/will win.
He is more burned than Edgar Winter on an Ecuadoran beach.

Wishful thinking. Actually, I think Obama has a pretty good chance of winning re-election, because almost all of the GOP choices suck. I've voted Republican in every presidential election since 1980, and frankly, the only one I would even consider voting for is Perry.

If you look at the five presidents who have been voted out in the last century (Taft, Hoover, Ford, Carter and Bush-41) you have a lot of elements that are missing this time. Obama will face no internal party challenger and if there is a third party challenge, it will be splitting the GOP, not his base. not to mention he'll have a billion dollars to bank and the power of the incumbancy.

2. Oscar Wilde: “There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.”

a. There is a very good chance the Republicans will controll the Executive, and the Legislative. Good? Are you happy with the current results of such a monopoly?

b. The two periods of fiscal responsibility in six decades were the Eisenhower and the Clinton administrations, periods during which the presidency and Congress were controlled by different parties. William A. Niskanen, “A Case For Divided Government,” A Case for Divided Government | William A. Niskanen | Cato Institute: Daily Commentary

The flaw in that thinking is giving credit to the political situation for the economic one. In Ike's case, he benefited from the political advantage of the huge post WWII boom where the US had the only standing industrial infrastructure. We were raking it in because we were exporting to rebuild the rest of the world. We still had huge government spending- the largest domestic building program of the Interstate highway system and huge cold war spending. But we also had a vibrant middle class (mostly unionized) making good wages and the FDR taxes on the wealthy were in place.

Same deal with Clinton. Had little to do with the Bickersons of Bill and Newt. We had a boom based on a tech bubble and a housing bubble, both of which eventually burst, with the horrific results we saw in the "Oughts".

c. The worst spending periods were those with one party in charge: 1967 and 1968, LBJ and the Democrats, spending increased 11.6% a year. Historical Tables | The White House (table 1.1)

Yet despite the Great Society, the Vietnam War and the Space Program, LBJ still managed to post surpluses. Again, the US Economy was a powerful enough engine to do all those things.

3. The good news? If the Republicans keep their promises, they should have at least eight years....and a couple of supreme court justices.

Again, I don't think Romney can beat Obama. But even if he does, he'll probably lose one or both houses of Congress in 2014. More to the point, would you trust any Supreme Court justice Romney appoints? Mr. "I'll be better for gays than Ted Kennedy" Romney? Yeah, maybe Scalia or Thomas might feel like retiring because there's a Republican in, but I don't see him appointing anyone that conservative.

a. "The common wisdom holds that 'both parties' have to appeal to the extremes during the primary and then move to the center for the general election. To the contrary, both parties run for office as conservatives. Once they have fooled the voters and are safely in office, Republicans sometimes double-cross the voters. Democrats always do."
Coulter, 11-27-03

4. Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

You lose credibility when you quote a bomb-thrower like Coulter.

I have no real expectations, because I think a choice between Romney and Obama is like a choice between a stick in the eye... and a stick in the eye.

Obama beats Cain in the major polls by 7 points.
Obama beats Romney in the major polls by 1.5 points.

The Republicans are in limelight with all the primaries and debates. Next summer the Democrats will start grabbing the airways.

Don't count your chickens till hatch.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Cain vs. Obama

TODAY's polling numbers don't necessarily reflect what will happen on the day that matters.

Heed your own advice.

In the interim, why should the GOP nominate a candidate (Romney) who is just a pale imitation of the very guy (President Obama) with whom we we are in such basic disagreement. What's the virtue in electing a pale imitation of the guy who we disagree with on the fundamentals?

Because in your unpersuasive way you are claiming that Romney might beat President Obama? That's the selling point?

How do you run a guy who packaged the Massachusetts' version of Obamacare and then run AGAINST Obamacare?

No thanks. It makes far more sense to run against the President's re-election by offering some serious and stark CONTRASTS.

President Obama will not only lose. He's going to lose big time. Therefore, it's best to run a conservative alternative to what President Obama stands for.

The Next Administration

Probably Obama...better the bought and paid for ya know rather than the surprise surprise now they got both nuts.

"Steve Jobs warned President Barack Obama that he would not be back in the White House for a second term unless he adopted more business-friendly policies, according to a new biography of the Apple Computer co-founder.

"You're headed for a one-term presidency," Jobs bluntly told Obama during a meeting in San Francisco in the fall of 2010.

The encounter is detailed in "Steve Jobs," by Walter Isaacson. The book will be released Oct. 24, but several news organizations obtained advance copies. Isaacson also talked about the biography in an interview with "60 Minutes" that will air Sunday on CBS.

The book describes Jobs as highly critical of the Obama administration's policy toward businesses, saying that companies were more like to build factories in China because of "regulations and unnecessary costs."

Steve Jobs told Obama: You'll Be a One-Termer

A whole lot of chicken counting here. And all I see are unhatched eggs. The election is a year away. That is an eternity in Presidential politics. Much can and probably will happen.

"The U.S. Department of Energy is defending its $529 million loan to a startup electric car company that will be building its first line of vehicles in Finland.

ABC News reported Thursday that Fisker Automotive had decided to outsource the job of assembling its new electric Karma sports car in the Nordic nation. Its reason for choosing Finland, the company's CEO said, was that the U.S. lacked facilities capable of doing the work."

US Loan Goes To Company Building Cars in Finland

Wadda guy!

Love the attention he's giving to US jobs?

"The U.S. Department of Energy is defending its $529 million loan to a startup electric car company that will be building its first line of vehicles in Finland.

ABC News reported Thursday that Fisker Automotive had decided to outsource the job of assembling its new electric Karma sports car in the Nordic nation. Its reason for choosing Finland, the company's CEO said, was that the U.S. lacked facilities capable of doing the work."

Wadda guy!

You just highlighted the democrat jobs plan.

anywhere but here.

Wadda guy!

Bundlers must get rewarded!

Even if the rewards don't benefit Americans.

President Obama effectively declaring: 'I said I'd create jobs. And I am creating jobs. I did not say where!'

Forum List

Back