The Next Administration

of course, sticking it to union assholes will be the most fun.................

4e42096f67275_image-1.jpg

1. It has become a waste of time to discuss whether or not Obama can/will win.
He is more burned than Edgar Winter on an Ecuadoran beach.

a. Even Democrats are scorching him. "Rep. Dennis Cardoza, D-Calif., announced his retirement from Congress this afternoon -- and he issued a scathing parting shot at President Obama's track record on his way out." Announcing Retirement, Dem Congressman Bashes Obama - Hotline On Call

b. His poll numbers are down with every constituent group.

c. Think he can come back? Two words: Unemployment, Debt.

R.I.P.

2. Oscar Wilde: “There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.”

a. There is a very good chance the Republicans will controll the Executive, and the Legislative. Good? Are you happy with the current results of such a monopoly?

b. The two periods of fiscal responsibility in six decades were the Eisenhower and the Clinton administrations, periods during which the presidency and Congress were controlled by different parties. William A. Niskanen, “A Case For Divided Government,” A Case for Divided Government | William A. Niskanen | Cato Institute: Daily Commentary

c. The worst spending periods were those with one party in charge: 1967 and 1968, LBJ and the Democrats, spending increased 11.6% a year. Historical Tables | The White House (table 1.1)

d. The largest average decrease came in 1955 and 1956, with spending decreasing an average 4.2% a year. Eisenhower was President, with Democrats in charge in Congress. Ibid.

3. The good news? If the Republicans keep their promises, they should have at least eight years....and a couple of supreme court justices.

a. "The common wisdom holds that 'both parties' have to appeal to the extremes during the primary and then move to the center for the general election. To the contrary, both parties run for office as conservatives. Once they have fooled the voters and are safely in office, Republicans sometimes double-cross the voters. Democrats always do."
Coulter, 11-27-03

4. Hope for the best, but expect the worst.
Don't count those chickens Pchick.

The tender notion that it's all over for Obama is nothing but a GOP 2012 election talking point......I'd think differently if anyone polled over Obama by 5 points or so....haven't made up my mind yet though....cuz I'mn a swing voter

Tox....Pah-Leeeeeeeezzzzzzzz.

John Wayne Gacy as a write in would win over this empty-suit....make that chalk-outline.

Any GOP'er........Pay-Per-View

Obama............Pay-Per-Weight

^^^
Idiocy bookmarked for future reference. ;)

a. Even Democrats are scorching him. "Rep. Dennis Cardoza, D-Calif., announced his retirement from Congress this afternoon -- and he issued a scathing parting shot at President Obama's track record on his way out." Announcing Retirement, Dem Congressman Bashes Obama - Hotline On Call

R.I.P.

2. Oscar Wilde: “There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.”

a. There is a very good chance the Republicans will controll the Executive, and the Legislative. Good? Are you happy with the current results of such a monopoly?

b. The two periods of fiscal responsibility in six decades were the Eisenhower and the Clinton administrations, periods during which the presidency and Congress were controlled by different parties. William A. Niskanen, “A Case For Divided Government,” A Case for Divided Government | William A. Niskanen | Cato Institute: Daily Commentary

c. The worst spending periods were those with one party in charge: 1967 and 1968, LBJ and the Democrats, spending increased 11.6% a year. Historical Tables | The White House (table 1.1)

d. The largest average decrease came in 1955 and 1956, with spending decreasing an average 4.2% a year. Eisenhower was President, with Democrats in charge in Congress. Ibid.

3. The good news? If the Republicans keep their promises, they should have at least eight years....and a couple of supreme court justices.

a. "The common wisdom holds that 'both parties' have to appeal to the extremes during the primary and then move to the center for the general election. To the contrary, both parties run for office as conservatives. Once they have fooled the voters and are safely in office, Republicans sometimes double-cross the voters. Democrats always do."
Coulter, 11-27-03

Don't quit your day job.

At least she has one.... slacker.

9+% unemployment, $15,000,000,000,000 debt, massive deficits, Gitmo still open, inflation, Solyndra, SunPower, Fast and Furious, etc..... yep, he's a shoe-in.

R.I.P.

Coulter, 11-27-03

Don't quit your day job.

You mean I'm not the only one posting from work?

R.I.P.

Coulter, 11-27-03

Don't quit your day job.

I just got home from work. Are you still giving hand-jobs at red lights, or have you moved on to something less gay?

The tender notion that it's all over for Obama is nothing but a GOP 2012 election talking point......I'd think differently if anyone polled over Obama by 5 points or so....haven't made up my mind yet though....cuz I'mn a swing voter

John Wayne Gacy as a write in would win over this empty-suit....make that chalk-outline.

your most serious contender is Mitt, Who started a government mandated healthcare system, who flipflops by the hour, and has a religious problem within his own base.

Then you have Perry who is almost done.
Cain who has zero experience, and is out to just sell books.
Newt who has a wife leaving problem.
Bachman doesnt have a chance.
Paul will never win.
Rick Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Huntsman doesnt exist on the map...

Meanwhile you sit here and make another thread with them same old tired talking points that Obama is an empty suit, anyone can beat him, and will loose.

You realize the left said the same about Bush and Bush won. You ask how people feel about the GOP owning the branches? They did between 2000 and 2006 and royally fucked things up and EXPANDED the role of government. ( see medicare part D and Homeland security).

So my answer is, i laugh at you. I laugh that you think it will be different. I laugh at you for your pathetic attempt at partisanship. I laugh at you for being a longwinded troll...
You know the one big difference between Obama and the last 1 term Democratic president?.......Jimmy Carter let the Iranians push him around, and that Iranian rescue mission turned to poop. He lost mainly because of that, and the economy didn't help. Obama can take credit for Bin Laden and Quddafi. Just wait till the debates, and the elections...he's gonn milk that one for all it's worth. The Democratic strategists are laying low, and while I can't imagine anything of actual substance they could be holding back...I'm sure it'll be the usual pedestrian joe six pack kind of stuff that get's clueless Americans to pull a lever.

What the GOP needs to do...is have someone in a gunny sack run against Obama......the generic GOP candidate is the only one polling a few points over Obama........the GOP needs Mr Generic G. Generic to run...then they'll win.

If any of those GOP schlocks currently running for the nomination run against Obama....I don't share your confidence!

btw....Pay-per-weight......now that is funny. Can I use that?

Folks are either going to stay home...or get in the booth and say "let's give anyone else a chance....can't be worse." Won't even look at the name.

Unlike the two folks who posted before yours....kindergarten level observers of the political scene....you might have an astute answer to this query:

What are the accomplishments of the current resident of 1600 that would convince you that a vote for him would not simply be a "good money after bad" strategy?

And, if you are considering his foreign policy pluses....they won't count: this election is all about domestic policy.

Pay-per-weight....sure....be my guest. Glad you liked it.

President Obama's re-election prospects are toast.

This is good news.

The bad news is that the GOP could nominate another lightweight liberal pacifier thereby insuring the election of a weak-willed loser instead of a conservative dynamo.

Salvation is not found just in tossing the loser off of his Oval Office perch.

True salvation is found in replacing President Obama with a guy who can and will make a difference. One who will immediately set about the urgent business of undoing the damage inflicted on this Republic by the Obama Administration. Accordingly, the White House is not the only prize or the only important and urgent prize. Reclaiming ALL of Congress is also a necessity.

Political Chick is right in worrying about the monopoly of legislative AND executive power being held by one Party. But the urgency of undoing the Obama Administration damage is important enough to warrant that risk.

"...another lightweight liberal pacifier thereby insuring the election of a weak-willed loser instead of a conservative...."

You've got it!
Pick any kewpie doll from the top row!

And....as an added bonus,...you get the music that goes with the conumdrum: Sour and Sweet......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrmraIwmWu8]Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band - Sour and Sweet/Lemon - YouTube[/ame]

No worries here.......The Varsity back in charge in a little over a year. And be sure to tune in here on election night as I roll out a whole library of gay MSPAINT Photobucket Classics to celebrate rubbing salt into the wound of the k00ks.

Like this one...................:2up:

Barack-Obama---Hope-Action-Change-Campaign-Poster-7.jpg

Oh yeah!

Be there or be square!

I'm fairly certain come 11/2012 we'll see a quantum shift insofar as the Democrats will be relegated to near irrelevancy. What worries me is that the Republicans may ignore the will of the people and just be "Democrat Lite"... like they have so many times in the past.

Hopefully the Tea Party can keep the pressure on them.

And I agree, Obama getting re-elected is just not going to happen... the far left moonbats don't like him because he hasn't gone totally Chavez, the moderates don't like him because he is too far left and he is even losing ground with African Americans. Face it, this guy didn't get into office on a landlside... it was a close race the first time.

"...Republicans may ignore the will of the people and just be "Democrat Lite"... like they have so many times in the past...."

That's it!
The words and the music!

^^^

Shreddy.....print it out so you will have some confetti to throw for the new President!

your most serious contender is Mitt, Who started a government mandated healthcare system, who flipflops by the hour, and has a religious problem within his own base.

Then you have Perry who is almost done.
Cain who has zero experience, and is out to just sell books.
Newt who has a wife leaving problem.
Bachman doesnt have a chance.
Paul will never win.
Rick Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Huntsman doesnt exist on the map...

Meanwhile you sit here and make another thread with them same old tired talking points that Obama is an empty suit, anyone can beat him, and will loose.

You realize the left said the same about Bush and Bush won. You ask how people feel about the GOP owning the branches? They did between 2000 and 2006 and royally fucked things up and EXPANDED the role of government. ( see medicare part D and Homeland security).

So my answer is, i laugh at you. I laugh that you think it will be different. I laugh at you for your pathetic attempt at partisanship. I laugh at you for being a longwinded troll...

You know....this time you may actually have a point aside from the one on your head.

My biggest worry is that Romney will get the nod, just what the Republican establishment wants....

...that is exactly why they are trying to get states to move up the primary dates.

Of course, he'd beat whats-his-name, but he's not my first choice.

I'm still mulling over the 9-9-9 plan.....maybe......

^^^

Shreddy.....print it out so you will have some confetti to throw for the new President!

Hey, I ain't the one saying I can predict the future. You could very well be right. It is, after all, one of only two possible outcomes.

But it will be rather hysterical if and when you're shown to be wrong.

^^^

Hey, I ain't the one saying I can predict the future. You could very well be right. It is, after all, one of only two possible outcomes.

But it will be rather hysterical if and when you're shown to be wrong.

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

Now im 17 but i pay attention to politics... i think that a hard earned military vet that is a liberal should be in office to not only decrease the deficit but support more military funding. Dont qoute me on this but i also believe that obama is trying to get stuff done but the faggoty ass bush skrewd up the deficit and ruined the american image and obama has to fix it. I think that if he got elected again he would make the u.s.a a better place :) ?

Now im 17 but i pay attention to politics... i think that a hard earned military vet that is a liberal should be in office to not only decrease the deficit but support more military funding. Dont qoute me on this but i also believe that obama is trying to get stuff done but the faggoty ass bush skrewd up the deficit and ruined the american image and obama has to fix it. I think that if he got elected again he would make the u.s.a a better place :) ?

"Dont qoute me on this....."

Have no fear.

Forum List

Back