The Next Administration

1. It has become a waste of time to discuss whether or not Obama can/will win.
He is more burned than Edgar Winter on an Ecuadoran beach.

a. Even Democrats are scorching him. "Rep. Dennis Cardoza, D-Calif., announced his retirement from Congress this afternoon -- and he issued a scathing parting shot at President Obama's track record on his way out." Announcing Retirement, Dem Congressman Bashes Obama - Hotline On Call

b. His poll numbers are down with every constituent group.

c. Think he can come back? Two words: Unemployment, Debt.

R.I.P.

2. Oscar Wilde: “There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.”

a. There is a very good chance the Republicans will controll the Executive, and the Legislative. Good? Are you happy with the current results of such a monopoly?

b. The two periods of fiscal responsibility in six decades were the Eisenhower and the Clinton administrations, periods during which the presidency and Congress were controlled by different parties. William A. Niskanen, “A Case For Divided Government,” A Case for Divided Government | William A. Niskanen | Cato Institute: Daily Commentary

c. The worst spending periods were those with one party in charge: 1967 and 1968, LBJ and the Democrats, spending increased 11.6% a year. Historical Tables | The White House (table 1.1)

d. The largest average decrease came in 1955 and 1956, with spending decreasing an average 4.2% a year. Eisenhower was President, with Democrats in charge in Congress. Ibid.

3. The good news? If the Republicans keep their promises, they should have at least eight years....and a couple of supreme court justices.

a. "The common wisdom holds that 'both parties' have to appeal to the extremes during the primary and then move to the center for the general election. To the contrary, both parties run for office as conservatives. Once they have fooled the voters and are safely in office, Republicans sometimes double-cross the voters. Democrats always do."
Coulter, 11-27-03

4. Hope for the best, but expect the worst.
In short? Do your homework...Family, Country, Constitution...tread with care....

Tox....Pah-Leeeeeeeezzzzzzzz.

John Wayne Gacy as a write in would win over this empty-suit....make that chalk-outline.

Any GOP'er........Pay-Per-View

Obama............Pay-Per-Weight
What the GOP needs to do...is have someone in a gunny sack run against Obama......the generic GOP candidate is the only one polling a few points over Obama........the GOP needs Mr Generic G. Generic to run...then they'll win.

If any of those GOP schlocks currently running for the nomination run against Obama....I don't share your confidence!

btw....Pay-per-weight......now that is funny. Can I use that?

Folks are either going to stay home...or get in the booth and say "let's give anyone else a chance....can't be worse." Won't even look at the name.

Unlike the two folks who posted before yours....kindergarten level observers of the political scene....you might have an astute answer to this query:

What are the accomplishments of the current resident of 1600 that would convince you that a vote for him would not simply be a "good money after bad" strategy?
And, if you are considering his foreign policy pluses....they won't count: this election is all about domestic policy.

Pay-per-weight....sure....be my guest. Glad you liked it.
That's a common conservative media question....and in my experience.....anti Obama folks dissmiss...out of hand...any answer people might give to that question...as though they're asking a question where they're already sure of the answer...I find that a little closed minded....but I have a feeling you're better than that P-chick.

Here goes.....

Ummm......errrr.....uhhhhhhh..............(tapping pen on desk)......uhhhhhhhhh.........oh! I know!..........he..uhhhhhhhh........

Well.........okay.....I admit it.....the only reason I would definitly vote for Obama....would be because the GOP nominates Cain, Bachmann, Perry, Gingrich, or Santorum

Last edited:
Congressional Approval? 8%? Going to stay Republican? Hrrrmmmmm

Reagan's lowest approval was still lower than Obama's. Food for thought.

What the GOP needs to do...is have someone in a gunny sack run against Obama......the generic GOP candidate is the only one polling a few points over Obama........the GOP needs Mr Generic G. Generic to run...then they'll win.

If any of those GOP schlocks currently running for the nomination run against Obama....I don't share your confidence!

btw....Pay-per-weight......now that is funny. Can I use that?

Folks are either going to stay home...or get in the booth and say "let's give anyone else a chance....can't be worse." Won't even look at the name.

Unlike the two folks who posted before yours....kindergarten level observers of the political scene....you might have an astute answer to this query:

What are the accomplishments of the current resident of 1600 that would convince you that a vote for him would not simply be a "good money after bad" strategy?
And, if you are considering his foreign policy pluses....they won't count: this election is all about domestic policy.

That's a common conservative media question....and in my experience.....anti Obama folks dissmiss...out of hand...any answer people might give to that question...as though they're asking a question where they're already sure of the answer...I find that a little closed minded....but I have a feeling you're better than that P-chick.

Here goes.....

Ummm......errrr.....uhhhhhhh..............(tapping pen on desk)......uhhhhhhhhh.........oh! I know!..........he..uhhhhhhhh........

Well.........okay.....I admit it.....the only reason I would definitly vote for Obama....would be because the GOP nominates Cain, Bachmann, Perry, Gingrich, or Santorum

Actually, Tox....you're sounding like a guy who wouldn't be satisfied with any Republican candidate.

Not good.

Any lock step acceptance of the views of the left make would make one appear more like iron filings in a magnetic field than a thinking human being.

Obama will probably gin up some crisis to cancel the elections

CF....couldn't agree more.

His only chance, as I see it, would be an attack on Iran's nuclear sites.

Right now, he is about to announce the withdrawl of all troops from Iraq...
...this would be helpful if said attack on Iran were being planned, as it removes Iran's proximal targets....

Since any anodyne to his domestic problems is beyond him, this might seem his best ploy.

Note: nobody's stoping any elections.

Last edited:

As for Congressional approval...have you considered that opposite the Democrat and Workers's Party listing Obama as their candidate....

...the Republican column probably won't list 'Congress'.

And...did you notice that the potential Republican leading candidates are not in Congress?

As for Congressional approval...have you considered that opposite the Democrat and Workers's Party listing Obama as their candidate....

And...did you notice that the potential Republican leading candidates are not in Congress?

The Presidential Candidates have what exactly to do with my point about Congress? And how you predict R's will control the Legislative branch, again?

Are you saying 8% is a good approval rating for this Republican congress?

Are "we the people" (the 92% who don't approve of Congress) all wrong?

yea

Obama would lose if it were not for how far the Republican Party has moved to the right. Independents know this and although not happy with Obama, will not vote for a rightwingnut coming out of the GOP these days.

The Presidential Candidates have what exactly to do with my point about Congress? And how you predict R's will control the Legislative branch, again?

yea

Oh, man....sometimes I forget that some members must be spoon fed.
Thanks for reminding me...

1. You note the "8% approval.." as though that is a saving grace for the President...I pointed out the leading Republican nominees are not members of Congress...
...get it now??

2. "And how you predict R's will control the Legislative branch, again?"
There should be a test before allowing folks to post on a subject....
...did you know that the Democrats have 23 Senatorial seats up for grabs??
Only 10 Republican Senatorial seats are in play.

And will probably take even more House seats:
"Republicans fully control redistricting in 15 states, including the battlegrounds of Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. They control the mapmaking for 193 House districts, compared to 44 for the Democrats."
Democrats' Losses Could Grow in 2012 - Josh Kraushaar - NationalJournal.com

3. "Reagan's lowest approval was still lower than Obama's."
Don't ya' just love how the Left pretends that Obama has anything, beyond gender, in common with Ronaldus Maximus.

Now, wasn't that easier than staying at a Holiday Inn Express?

Oh...forgot who I was dealing with...I better explain that last line...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlCLuIwuVgQ]Holiday Inn Express Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Obama would lose if it were not for how far the Republican Party has moved to the right. Independents know this and although not happy with Obama, will not vote for a rightwingnut coming out of the GOP these days.

I only wish it were true...about the "Republican Party has moved to the right."

Are you sure you don't want to save electrons by dropping the first eight letters in your avi?

I only wish it were true...about the "Republican Party has moved to the right."

Are you sure you don't want to save electrons by dropping the first eight letters in your avi?
The old guard Repubicans are part of the problem. Note thier resistence to the TEA Party folks in thier ranks, while trying to grab the mantle of Conservatism away from the TEA Party?

Thing is? We are on to them as much as we are the Democrats.

yea

1. You note the "8% approval.." as though that is a saving grace for the President...I pointed out the leading Republican nominees are not members of Congress...
...get it now??

"Republicans fully control redistricting in 15 states, including the battlegrounds of Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. They control the mapmaking for 193 House districts, compared to 44 for the Democrats."

Don't ya' just love how the Left pretends that Obama has anything, beyond gender, in common with Ronaldus Maximus.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlCLuIwuVgQ]Holiday Inn Express Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Wow you really can't read, huh? I was pointing to Congress' approval because you said R's would Control ALL THREE.

I was talking about CONGRESS.

NOT the Presidential Election.
NOT the Senate.

In response to YOUR PREDICTION the R's would have all three branches.

There are (Congress)435 Elections to be had.

Recent FOX polls have Congress' approval (Republican Congress) @ 11%. And at 83% disapproval.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

My question to you was, how does that bode with the Republicans retaining Control of the CONGRESS, as you PREDICTED THEY WOULD, dipshit. Jesus Christ, you're thick.

Last edited:

yea

...get it now??

Wow you really can't read, huh?

I was talking about CONGRESS.

NOT the Senate.

There are 435 Elections to be had.

Recent FOX polls have Congress' approval (Republican Congress) @ 11%. And at 83% disapproval.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

My question to you was, how does that bode with the Republicans retaining Control of the CONGRESS, as you PREDICTED THEY WOULD, dipshit. Jesus Christ, you're thick.

The only election at hand here is your sprinting to the finish line in the contest for "World's Dumbest Poster."

Hands down.

Time for another tutorial....

"I was talking about CONGRESS."

NOT the Senate.

There are 435 Elections to be had
."

1. This is the United States of America.

2. In this nation, CONGRESS has a specific meaning...
This might help (although I have my doubts):

con·gress
   [n. kong-gris; v. kuhn-gres, kuhng-] Show IPA

noun
(initial capital letter)
a.
the national legislative body of the U.S., consisting of the Senate, or upper house, and the House of Representatives, or lower house, as a continuous institution.
(emphasis mine)
Congress | Define Congress at Dictionary.com

"I was talking about CONGRESS."

NOT the Senate.

There are 435 Elections to be had
."

Only an idiot would misunderstand CONGRESS as meaning
the House of Representatives.

On this basis alone you have proven yourself to in the lead in the contest....

Now, let's critique your former bonehead comment:

"And how you predict R's will control the Legislative branch, again?"

This becomes tiresome, but, I know you'll thank me.

The Legislative Branch

The U.S. Capitol

Congress meets at the United States Capitol in Washington, D.C. Here they make the laws that all Americans follow every day. Members of Congress have offices in buildings that are attached to the Capitol and visit the Capitol for meetings and legislative sessions. See if you can help A.Bill get from his office to the Capitol to vote on a law by trying to Capitol Maze!

During the Philadelphia Convention, participants from large states wanted the number of representatives in Congress based on the number of citizens in the state—so the more citizens the more representatives. Participants from small states were worried they would have no power and wanted an equal number of representatives from each state. To be sure everyone had equal representation and power it was decided that the Congress would have two houses, the Senate and the House of Representatives. The two houses work together to pass laws.

The Senate

The Senate has 100 members—2 Senators from each state, regardless of its size. Senators serve 6 year terms and there is no limit to the number of terms they can serve.

The House of Representatives

The House Chamber

The House of Representatives has 435 voting Members and five Delegates, each serving a two year term, and one Resident Commissioner who serves for four years. The number of Representatives from each state is based on the state’s population. Each state has at least one Representative.

By separating the two branches of Congress, Americans are guaranteed equal representation. The houses work together to pass laws that are then enforced by the Executive Branch and overseen by the Judicial Branch.
Kids in the House - Middle School - The Role of the House

I picked the "Kids" site just for you.

Only an idiot would believe that "Legislative branch" means
the House of Representatives.

Now, let's review.

1. CONGRESS is the term for the two branches, Senate and House.

2. LEGISLATIVE BRANCH...see 'CONGRESS,' above.

3. You are an idiot.

Here goes.....

Actually, Tox....you're sounding like a guy who wouldn't be satisfied with any Republican candidate.

Not good.

Any lock step acceptance of the views of the left make would make one appear more like iron filings in a magnetic field than a thinking human being.
My step is in completely random order and very much unlocked I assure you!......there is no lockyness whatsoever here!

I'm not unconditionally opposed to voting Republican. If Huntsman or Romney is nominated...I'm all ears. As opposed to yourself....and I would guess that even if Obama got to the debates and said....I'm going to cut spending in Washington by 50% this year, fight any war the GOP wants me to, I'm going to outlaw gay marriage and abortion, and Ann Coulter will be my white house chief of staff.........you'd still vote Republican...am I right?.....Miss McLocksteppy! :)

Last edited:
1. It has become a waste of time to discuss whether or not Obama can/will win.
He is more burned than Edgar Winter on an Ecuadoran beach.

a. Even Democrats are scorching him. "Rep. Dennis Cardoza, D-Calif., announced his retirement from Congress this afternoon -- and he issued a scathing parting shot at President Obama's track record on his way out." Announcing Retirement, Dem Congressman Bashes Obama - Hotline On Call

b. His poll numbers are down with every constituent group.

c. Think he can come back? Two words: Unemployment, Debt.

R.I.P.

2. Oscar Wilde: “There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.”

a. There is a very good chance the Republicans will controll the Executive, and the Legislative. Good? Are you happy with the current results of such a monopoly?

b. The two periods of fiscal responsibility in six decades were the Eisenhower and the Clinton administrations, periods during which the presidency and Congress were controlled by different parties. William A. Niskanen, “A Case For Divided Government,” A Case for Divided Government | William A. Niskanen | Cato Institute: Daily Commentary

c. The worst spending periods were those with one party in charge: 1967 and 1968, LBJ and the Democrats, spending increased 11.6% a year. Historical Tables | The White House (table 1.1)

d. The largest average decrease came in 1955 and 1956, with spending decreasing an average 4.2% a year. Eisenhower was President, with Democrats in charge in Congress. Ibid.

3. The good news? If the Republicans keep their promises, they should have at least eight years....and a couple of supreme court justices.

a. "The common wisdom holds that 'both parties' have to appeal to the extremes during the primary and then move to the center for the general election. To the contrary, both parties run for office as conservatives. Once they have fooled the voters and are safely in office, Republicans sometimes double-cross the voters. Democrats always do."
Coulter, 11-27-03

4. Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Bob agrees with you :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvVI3thxpIE&feature=feedu]Obama has NO CHANCE of Being Re-Elected... - YouTube[/ame]

Agreed, Obama is a one-termer. Consigned to the same life as Jimmy Carter when he's defeated. I wonder if people will call him a great "ex-President" like they do Jimmy? I also wonder if he'll continue to apologize to people when he's an ex? You think Michelle will be highly PISSED at Barry for screwing up the White House gig?

Let's all remember that state governments, Legislature and Executive branch, are turning Republican faster than the Democrats can count. They've all but lost the entire south and midwest. The rust belt is kicking back as well. The bum rush to put Obamacare in despite what their constituents wanted will come back to haunt the remaining Democratic Senators in the south and midwest. Claire McCaskill is actually trying to get her people to forget her support for that monstrosity.

The Tea Party will also remind the Republicans that they were STUPID previously and their stupidity led to Obama. Support for RINO's can and will be pulled.

Great thread Chic...

Agreed, Obama is a one-termer. Consigned to the same life as Jimmy Carter when he's defeated. I wonder if people will call him a great "ex-President" like they do Jimmy? I also wonder if he'll continue to apologize to people when he's an ex? You think Michelle will be highly PISSED at Barry for screwing up the White House gig?

Let's all remember that state governments, Legislature and Executive branch, are turning Republican faster than the Democrats can count. They've all but lost the entire south and midwest. The rust belt is kicking back as well. The bum rush to put Obamacare in despite what their constituents wanted will come back to haunt the remaining Democratic Senators in the south and midwest. Claire McCaskill is actually trying to get her people to forget her support for that monstrosity.

The Tea Party will also remind the Republicans that they were STUPID previously and their stupidity led to Obama. Support for RINO's can and will be pulled.

Great thread Chic...
Good thread indeed. Now will the O follow in Jimmah's footsteps and start to build houses?:eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back