The New York Times. They don't write good.

anyone surprised that AvgGuyIA and JimBowie1958 hate one of our most basic freedoms?
FOTP isn't a freedom for us. It's a freedom we gave to our news media to ensure they would stand guard against a government's crookedness and report it. If you think they have been journalists during the Obama Regime and now, the Clinton candidacy, you're full of shit. They are in the lap of the DNC which can't be denied. They won't even discuss Hillary being caught in lies other than to provide cover.

For that and other reasons, they are no longer disinterested observers of our government. They are part of the government...when the DNC is in charge. Fuck them. Take away their freedom. They no longer "comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable".

This is, of course, like trying to drink water through a fire hose, but anyway:

Trump blasts New York Times: ‘They don’t write good’

"They don't write good, they don't write good," he said.

No commentary needed, I guess, although I do wonder if some people see a problem with that sentence.

"they don't write good"?

With verbs you use adverbs and the adverb of good is well.

He is good, she writes well. I like your irony. Is it intended?
We are electing a man to be our leader, not an English teacher.

and yet you clicked the 'agree' button - does that somehow mean something other than 'agree' to you?

Many posts are too complex to infer complete 100% agreement with each and every line, especially where the author may have been engaging in hyperbole.
More reason to remove freedom of the press clause from the 1st. They are the DNC lapdogs.

oh yeah, i can see how the complexity of those two sentences would confuse you.
I don't give a shit whether you or anyone agrees with me about FOTP. The Press has violated the trust we put in them to print the truth and watch out for the interest of the public. Prove to me they are not lapdogs of the Democratic Party. I can give you 1000s of examples they are lapdogs. You can't site even one example this election season.

Donald Trump speaks for us. He was just being nice when he said what he said.
He was also demonstrating a troubling lack of fundamental English skills.

"They don't write well" is what a more literate person would have said.

I certainly wouldn't want someone like that speaking for me. I prefer proper English usage.

Donald Trump speaks for us. He was just being nice when he said what he said.
He was also demonstrating a troubling lack of fundamental English skills.

"They don't write well" is what a more literate person would have said.

I certainly wouldn't want someone like that speaking for me. I prefer proper English usage.
And you have a first Amendment right to do so.

....and remain in a permanent minority. :D

Fuck the New York Times; I hope ISIS makes it to them.
Wow.

I hope youre on a terror watch list.

I am, so what?
good
good what?

good you want to call them up? good you feel safer now in your jammies?

good you feel vindicated?

You are a stupid fuck, which you have demonstrated repeatedly.

I would much prefer to be on a government watch list than be a stupid moron like yourself.

Wow.

I am, so what?
good
good what?

I would much prefer to be on a government watch list than be a stupid moron like yourself.
cool story batshit loon

wuddnt me that wished for a terrorist attack on american soil

that was your dumb unhinged nutbar ass

Wow.

I am, so what?
good
good what?

cool story batshit loon

I stated my feelings on the lies and defense of Communist mass murderers the New York Times has had for decades.

IF someone bombs that place and wipes it off the face of the Earth, I am totally OK with that, even if it is ISIS.

The complete financial destruction of the New York Times is inevitable anyway, but when it happens, America will be a much better place.

Wow.

I am, so what?
good
good what?

cool story batshit loon

I stated my feelings on the lies and defense of Communist mass murderers the New York Times has had for decades.

IF someone bombs that place and wipes it off the face of the Earth, I am totally OK with that, even if it is ISIS.

The complete financial destruction of the New York Times is inevitable anyway, but when it happens, America will be a much better place.
^^ sse, a fucking unhinged NUTBAR, you deserve a padded cell.

good what?

cool story batshit loon

Lol, I tell the Truth and you have a meltdown about me being a nutbar; classic libtard projection.

good what?

cool story batshit loon

Lol, I tell the Truth and you have a meltdown about me being a nutbar; classic libtard projection.
you want americans to die at the hand of isis...

and its me having the meltdown?

ok there, nutbar. back on your meds please before you hurt an innocent

good what?

cool story batshit loon

I dont want Americans to die for anything.

I want the NEw York Times to cease to exist, and I wouldnt call them Americans any more than Saul Alinsky or Al Capone was.

cool story batshit loon

I want the NEw York Times to cease to exist, and I wouldnt call them Americans any more than Saul Alinsky or Al Capone was.
now your nutty self wants to take away citizenship based on political views

thats ...oh yes....thats nutbag nazi shit

now your nutty self wants to take away citizenship based on political views

thats ...oh yes....thats nutbag nazi shit
I never said take away anyone citizenship, ignoramus.

I said that those commie fucks are not Americans.

Forum List

Back