The New York Times. They don't write good.

Bush took it. Trump never could.

Yes, Bush took it. And conservative Americans have been “taking it” for 20 years. That is, the lies and deception of the MSM in love with the Left and a corrupt govt. That is, Americans have let the MSM and press get away with covering up for the left’s scandals, and failing to report on other facts and charges that would impugn Barack and company. And that’s all ok with you because you are one of them.

So there is no time for Bush-like responses any longer. If you have not noticed this nation is very angry and sick to death of Washington D.C. bullshit. Sick of the establishment, sick of the lying media, sick of activist liberal judges, and sick of an extremely unlevel playing field with idiots in Hollywood cheering them all on.

So Trump comes along and he is embraced. Why? Because despite all his flaws and sins and bravado, he is the only choice most decent Americans have to try and attack this evil that plagues our nation, our political system, our culture and our economy. Either you don’t care about any of that, or you are pretty naive not to notice.

I guess that explains Trump's child-like use of the language, huh?
My point is...as if I needed to spell it out...the MSM would NEVER do an article critical of Cankle's use of the language, or for that matter critical of anything she says or does.

They attack Trump at every turn, and never attack Hillary.

This tactic STILL dupes millions of Americans.
I didn't get that from an article, it was just from a tape of him doing what he does, attacking someone.

My disappointment & embarrassment that the presidential candidate for a major party can't speak his own language properly is my own.

I agree with you. Trump is not an eloquent speaker and often enough uncouth in his responses. It concerns me.

Having said that however, I think Barack Obama is as poor of a speaker as we have had as a president in my life time. Very clumsy, choppy, pauses a lot and comes back with teenage level sentences. Hard to bear. Hillary is nothing but a cliche bore. Is she even human?

But if your point is to try to make Trump look like the worse choice of the two, that makes no sense to me.
bingo...

Obama has said all number of dumb things and grammatically incorrect things....but the MSM would NEVER point that out...thanks to political correctness and the fact he is a D.

Mac tends to see political correctness for what is it...I guess he missed it this time.
This isn't about PC. You won't see me calling him names or demanding that he's punished for the ridiculous things he says. That's why freedom of expression is so important to me - it lets people hang themselves with their words. And he's sure as hell doing that. Better now than after he's in the White House.

He is absolutely free to say things that paint him as not very intelligent, as hypersensitive, as cartoonishly hyperbolic, as unstable, as unable to control himself. All of those qualities make him distinctly unqualified for the position, and I'm very glad they're on display so clearly.
Most absurd.

Pols of both parties say and DO stupid shit all the time. How is Trump any different?

Where were you when Hillary lied over and over and over and over and over................................? Her grammar was okay, so that makes her more qualified for POTUS. WTF man!!!

Where were you when BO said so many stupid things...but his grammar was okay and he is black, so you wouldn't dare criticize him...you are now officially a PC tool.

My point is...as if I needed to spell it out...the MSM would NEVER do an article critical of Cankle's use of the language, or for that matter critical of anything she says or does.

I didn't get that from an article, it was just from a tape of him doing what he does, attacking someone.

My disappointment & embarrassment that the presidential candidate for a major party can't speak his own language properly is my own.

I agree with you. Trump is not an eloquent speaker and often enough uncouth in his responses. It concerns me.

Having said that however, I think Barack Obama is as poor of a speaker as we have had as a president in my life time. Very clumsy, choppy, pauses a lot and comes back with teenage level sentences. Hard to bear. Hillary is nothing but a cliche bore. Is she even human?

But if your point is to try to make Trump look like the worse choice of the two, that makes no sense to me.
bingo...

Obama has said all number of dumb things and grammatically incorrect things....but the MSM would NEVER point that out...thanks to political correctness and the fact he is a D.

Mac tends to see political correctness for what is it...I guess he missed it this time.
This isn't about PC. You won't see me calling him names or demanding that he's punished for the ridiculous things he says. That's why freedom of expression is so important to me - it lets people hang themselves with their words. And he's sure as hell doing that. Better now than after he's in the White House.

He is absolutely free to say things that paint him as not very intelligent, as hypersensitive, as cartoonishly hyperbolic, as unstable, as unable to control himself. All of those qualities make him distinctly unqualified for the position, and I'm very glad they're on display so clearly.
Most absurd.

Pols of both parties say and DO stupid shit all the time. How is Trump any different?

Where were you when Hillary lied over and over and over and over and over................................? Her grammar was okay, so that makes her more qualified for POTUS. WTF man!!!

Where were you when BO said so many stupid things...but his grammar was okay and he is black, so you wouldn't dare criticize him...you are now officially a PC tool.
:rolleyes-41:

Okie dokie!

MSM Tally of Hit pieces:

Trump: 7,895

Hillary: 0
I guess that explains Trump's child-like use of the language, huh?

I don't know what you're looking at when you see that in Obama. He's a much better speaker than Dubya, for a start. Clinton is just a natural ladies man so speaks and everyone listens, regardless, but Dubya, I mean, come on?

Bush took it. Trump never could.

Yes, Bush took it. And conservative Americans have been “taking it” for 20 years. That is, the lies and deception of the MSM in love with the Left and a corrupt govt. That is, Americans have let the MSM and press get away with covering up for the left’s scandals, and failing to report on other facts and charges that would impugn Barack and company. And that’s all ok with you because you are one of them.

So there is no time for Bush-like responses any longer. If you have not noticed this nation is very angry and sick to death of Washington D.C. bullshit. Sick of the establishment, sick of the lying media, sick of activist liberal judges, and sick of an extremely unlevel playing field with idiots in Hollywood cheering them all on.

So Trump comes along and he is embraced. Why? Because despite all his flaws and sins and bravado, he is the only choice most decent Americans have to try and attack this evil that plagues our nation, our political system, our culture and our economy. Either you don’t care about any of that, or you are pretty naive not to notice.

Why would Trump embrace treating gold star families with respect rather than verbally vomiting on them and having his people accuse them of being Muslim Brotherhood agents?

Simple human dignity, I suppose.

It ain't that the NY Times don't write good. It's the ungodly disingenuous lefty bias that permeates their reporting and editorial that's killing their circulation which in turn is drying up their lifeblood, ad revenue.

They just reported their 8th straight quarterly revenue decline, a hefty 14.1%. That dramatic a drop on top of the previous seven most definitely has a tightening effect on all its boardroom sphincters. So look for more staff and service cutbacks as the Old Gray Lady continues her death spiral.

RIP, bitch.

Are any print newspapers doing well today?

I don't know what you're looking at when you see that in Obama. He's a much better speaker than Dubya, for a start. Clinton is just a natural ladies man so speaks and everyone listens, regardless, but Dubya, I mean, come on?

I do not want to pick on Obama’s flubs, but you said there is little evidence of that. Well it seems to me every time I subject myself to listening to him respond to an interviewer’s questions, it is riddled with choppy poorly thought out phrases, too many awkward pauses, and a very low brow delivery. It’s like he cannot think on his feet.

I do not want to pick on Obama’s flubs, but you said there is little evidence of that. Well it seems to me every time I subject myself to listening to him respond to an interviewer’s questions, it is riddled with choppy poorly thought out phrases, too many awkward pauses, and a very low brow delivery. It’s like he cannot think on his feet.

And again, a comparison with Dubya? There isn't one. Dubya was rubbish.

That's how the lefties roll.

They cannot defend Obama so they talk about Bush.
They cannot defend criminal Hillary so they talk about Trump.
They cannot defend Islamic terrorists so they talk about an extremely rare abortion clinic attacker.
They cannot defend the killing of babies so they talk about a women's body.
They cannot defend the shamefully biased MSM so they look for something ill reported on Fox.
They cannot defend the way they treat God in their world so they point to the Westboro Baptists as thought that defines us.
You cannot admit to anything. Yawn.

They cannot defend Islamic terrorists so they talk about an extremely rare abortion clinic attacker.
They cannot defend the shamefully biased MSM so they look for something ill reported on Fox.
They cannot defend the way they treat God in their world so they point to the Westboro Baptists as thought that defines us.
You cannot admit anything. Yawn.

Yeah, it's how "lefties roll", when someone says "Obama is the worst speaker in my life time" you then go an COMMENT ON WHAT THAT PERSON SAID. Fucking hell.

I stopped reading the Times in the late 80s when they saw nothing wrong with fatwas.

Yeah, it's how "lefties roll", when someone says "Obama is the worst speaker in my life time" you then go an COMMENT ON WHAT THAT PERSON SAID. Fucking hell.

Sorry, I guess I expanded my point and disgust.

I stand by my statement that Obama is the most unpresidential speaker in my lifetime. He won't hold press conferences like ever. Why? Because he cannot defend himself with ideas or with a decent delivery. He is pampered and protected by the MSM for 8 years. We are not stupid, we are sick of being treated like idiots. So if you want to mock Trump, fine. I agreed he had some flaws. But the real flaw is you see the gaffe in Trump but fail to acknowledge the horrors in Barack, Hillary and your party's lies and sick ideas.

Sorry, I guess I expanded my point and disgust.

I stand by my statement that Obama is the most unpresidential speaker in my lifetime. He won't hold press conferences like ever. Why? Because he cannot defend himself with ideas or with a decent delivery. He is pampered and protected by the MSM for 8 years. We are not stupid, we are sick of being treated like idiots. So if you want to mock Trump, fine. I agreed he had some flaws. But the real flaw is you see the gaffe in Trump but fail to acknowledge the horrors in Barack, Hillary and your party's lies and sick ideas.

And I say that Dubya was worse. Half the time he didn't know what time of day it was. Obama I think is actually quite good. You might not like his style, but it comes across well to many.

Lefties and statists don't know of Obama flubs. Why? Because the MSM refuses to report them, just as they are doing with Cankles.

But...they will report Trump's, Romney's, McCain's, W's flubs ad nauseum.

My sister voted for Clinton in 1992 because of HW's grocery store scanner incident. I told her at the time it was a set up by the press, to no avail.

And I say that Dubya was worse. Half the time he didn't know what time of day it was. Obama I think is actually quite good. You might not like his style, but it comes across well to many.
Horse shit.

All these flubs by the greatest speaker ever to be POTUS (in the small minds of lefties).

I wonder if they ever consider that they have been duped by their media.

HillaryMediaRelationship_zpscoodqdvc.jpg

Lefties and statists don't know of Obama flubs. Why? Because the MSM refuses to report them, just as they are doing with Cankles.

But...they will report Trump's, Romney's, McCain's, W's flubs ad nauseum.

My sister voted for Clinton in 1992 because of HW's grocery store scanner incident. I told her at the time it was a set up by the press, to no avail.

Or maybe people on the left are less likely to be taken in by things that are nonsense.

Horse shit.

All these flubs by the greatest speaker ever to be POTUS (in the small minds of lefties).

I wonder if they ever consider that they have been duped by their media.

And have you not been duped by the media? Oh, no, not you, just everyone else.

Forum List

Back