The New York Times. They don't write good.

^^ sse, a fucking unhinged NUTBAR, you deserve a padded cell.
Lol, I tell the Truth and you have a meltdown about me being a nutbar; classic libtard projection.
you want americans to die at the hand of isis...

and its me having the meltdown?

ok there, nutbar. back on your meds please before you hurt an innocent

I dont want Americans to die for anything.

I want the NEw York Times to cease to exist, and I wouldnt call them Americans any more than Saul Alinsky or Al Capone was.
now your nutty self wants to take away citizenship based on political views

thats ...oh yes....thats nutbag nazi shit
I never said take away anyone citizenship, ignoramus.

I said that those commie fucks are not Americans.
lollzzzz..nutbag

Lol, I tell the Truth and you have a meltdown about me being a nutbar; classic libtard projection.
you want americans to die at the hand of isis...

and its me having the meltdown?

ok there, nutbar. back on your meds please before you hurt an innocent

I dont want Americans to die for anything.

I want the NEw York Times to cease to exist, and I wouldnt call them Americans any more than Saul Alinsky or Al Capone was.
now your nutty self wants to take away citizenship based on political views

thats ...oh yes....thats nutbag nazi shit
I never said take away anyone citizenship, ignoramus.

I said that those commie fucks are not Americans.
lollzzzz..nutbag
Not every person who has legal American citizenship considers themselves American, and many of them are correct in so doing.

Many other unAmericans who have citizenship are unworthy of it though they do not state so publicly and culturally are not Americans.

I am not surprised I have to break it down for you, since you are a libtard.

This is, of course, like trying to drink water through a fire hose, but anyway:

Trump blasts New York Times: ‘They don’t write good’

"They don't write good, they don't write good," he said.

No commentary needed, I guess, although I do wonder if some people see a problem with that sentence.

"they don't write good"?

With verbs you use adverbs and the adverb of good is well.

He is good, she writes well. I like your irony. Is it intended?
We are electing a man to be our leader, not an English teacher.

No, but you would hope that a president would be able to speak well enough to communicate properly, right?

No commentary needed, I guess, although I do wonder if some people see a problem with that sentence.

"they don't write good"?

actually, it seems we're electing a woman.

but when dumb Donald says the "new York times doesn't write good" he is using terrible grammar and should kind of just keep his mouth shut and not criticize who they write.

btw...in case you're unaware, the proper language is "they don't write well".

sad, isn't it?

especially when there is a lot of video of dumb Donald making weird noises and even imitating a disabled reporter.
Oh, Gawd!

Will you please stop it with your crocodile tears of hypocrisy?

Obama and Hillary have been making stupid ass statement for years now, but that doesnt matter to you, and had Trump not run but instead simply donated to everyonethis year, you would be lining up to kiss his ass, Shillian.

And everyone understands this.

TrumpRacism_zps4qbhhrjk.jpg

sad, isn't it?

especially when there is a lot of video of dumb Donald making weird noises and even imitating a disabled reporter.
Oh, Gawd!

Obama and Hillary have been making stupid ass statement for years now, but that doesnt matter to you, and had Trump not run but instead simply donated to everyonethis year, you would be lining up to kiss his ass, Shillian.

you think anyone who doesn't buy dumb Donald's nonsense is a hypocrite.

I don't even know what you're blathering about.

like Bloomberg, I'm a new Yorker, we know a con when we see one.

you also might want to try getting an education. then you would maybe learn how to spell people's names.

poor wanker.

sad, isn't it?

Oh, Gawd!

you think anyone who doesn't buy dumb Donald's nonsense is a hypocrite.

I don't even know what you're blathering about.

like Bloomberg, I'm a new Yorker, we know a con when we see one.
No I think you are a very shallow, predictable political hack who will slam and attack EVERY GOP candidate and support EVERY Democratic candidate, even if it means putting multinational corporations in control of this country for the next century.

You are really that simple minded, Shillian.

Well, Trump has a point in the sense that the New York Times has been known for a very long time to put lies in the paper and present them as Truths, from their defense of Stalin, to their claims that Castro was not a communist, to their relentless attacks on Ronald Reagan.

Fuck the New York Times; I hope ISIS makes it to them.
You`ve got a point Mr. Bowie. The NYT was very instrumental in selling the "Iraq has wmds" lies.

Well, Trump has a point in the sense that the New York Times has been known for a very long time to put lies in the paper and present them as Truths, from their defense of Stalin, to their claims that Castro was not a communist, to their relentless attacks on Ronald Reagan.

You`ve got a point Mr. Bowie. The NYT was very instrumental in selling the "Iraq has wmds" lies.
They are part of the Multinational Corporate Crony Network, along with W Bush and his father.

So the NYT supported Bush' play with Iraq. Is anyone that pays attention to this stuff surprised?

sad, isn't it?

Oh, Gawd!

Some of my best friends are black.....

How many of the blacks in that picture are voting for Trump?

yeah, that was judy miller.... she should be ashamed. the blood of thousands of people is on her hands. but to be fair, she was being fed false info by bush/cheney

sad, isn't it?

Oh, Gawd!

Some of my best friends are black.....

How many of the blacks in that picture are voting for Trump?

there were 18 black delegates at the Donald's convention and he has 0% support among African americans in Pennsylvania and ohiio

"they don't write good"?

actually, it seems we're electing a woman.

but when dumb Donald says the "new York times doesn't write good" he is using terrible grammar and should kind of just keep his mouth shut and not criticize who they write.

btw...in case you're unaware, the proper language is "they don't write well".

You think Hillary's a woman?? Well, that's controversial. The UK has had two shemales as PM, Thatcher and May aren't exactly the most womanly, and succeed because they play the man's game.

Forum List

Back