The New Way Forward Act (the Dem bill NOW pending in Congress to replace the U.S. Constitution!)

I have been saying this for a while now... Trump and his enablers have their sheep in a real frenzy.

Purge here is one of those idiots and posts this type of propaganda everyday. Listening to Trucker Carlson, this would be a joke if there wasn't gun men shooting restaurants.

Don't worry Purge will have another Armageddon prediction tomorrow

How is it “propaganda”? Are you claiming President Trump or the Republicans authored this bill? This bill is real and it was concocted by Democrats. It has many Dem sponsors. Why is it out of line to think that if Dems had total power, they wouldn’t pass a bill like this?

Their Agenda is to destroy America as we know it, they wouldn’t hesitate to pass this bill if they had complete control of the government.
Read the damned bill instead of going by what Tucker says. He's bat shit crazy.

Text - H.R.5383 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): New Way Forward Act

I did, and it is UTTER horseshit:

——————-
“(7) DEFINITION.—In this subsection, the term ‘vulnerable person’ means an individual who—

“(A) is under 21 years of age or over 60 years of age;

“(B) is pregnant;

“(C) identifies as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or intersex;

“(D) is victim or witness of a crime;

“(E) has filed a nonfrivolous civil rights claim in Federal or State court;

“(F) has a serious mental or physical illness or disability;

“(G) has been determined by an asylum officer in an interview conducted under section 235(b)(1)(B) to have a credible fear of persecution or a reasonable fear of persecution under section 208.31 or 241.8(e) of title 8, Code of Federal Regulations (as in effect on the date of the enactment of the New Way Forward Act);

“(H) has limited English language proficiency and is not provided access to appropriate and meaningful language services in a timely fashion; or

“(I) has been determined by an immigration judge or the Secretary of Homeland Security to be experiencing severe trauma or to be a survivor of torture or gender-based violence, based on information obtained during intake, from the alien’s attorney or legal service provider, or through credible self-reporting.
——————-
As you can see, virtually anyone could qualify as a “vulnerable person”, which would mean they cannot be detained. Claiming to be gay or just saying you “fear” persecution qualifies you.

It’s a bill to allow open borders for anyone who wants in.

You cherry picked. Okay, let's look at what you printed.

Under 21 and over 60. That means they need to be gotten in front of an Immigration Court quickly and not wait the months and months they do now.

Is Pregnant. Here is a good reason to get that person in front of an Immigration Court fast. As it stands now, it takes months to get the woman in front of an Immigration Court. By then, we now have an anchor baby on our hands and Momma has to stay. Under that bill, she is to be sent to the front of the line so that she will not have time to create that anchor baby. Either she legally stays or she's deported long before that.

The Lezzie, etc. should not be given any special treatment in my mind. But it's just a proposal, not a law so it can be changed in committee.

Those people that really ARE in trouble if they return as in fear for their lives should be sent to the front of the Immigration Court Line. Get it over with.

That timely fashion it talks about is already set at 60days for the HR. Not Months, or Years like it is today. The Immigration Courts are broken. We need more Immigration Courts, Judges and Officers to process these people. Even an Illegal Immigrant has the right to a speedy trial.

And NONE of that matters if ANY of them can just claim they are gay or “fear persecution” or don’t speak English. So fuck off, lair.

There are enough translators to take that language barrier away. And I agree, being Gay or whatever would never stand up in court anyway. But it doesn't mean that they get a free pass. It only means they get a faster track to the Immigration Court to see if they stay or get deported. And even an Illegal Immigrant has the right to a speedy trial.

twitter.com ^ | February 6, 2020 | Tucker Carlson

If you haven't watched it yet, Tucker Carlson has an importrant video clip regarding the Democrat's "new" replacement for our constitution that would do away with limitations like "borders" and "sovereignty."

Benny on Twitter This bill is intended to protect criminals guilty of serious crimes (robbery, child secual abuse) from deportation. This WAY FORWARD ACT removes all criminal criteria currently used to deport people......Seems that THIS is currently the ONLY WAY the DEMONRATS can get enough people to vote for them, as we see blacks realizing that they have been had for decades by the Party of INFANTICIDE!
Lol, "they're gonna replace the Constitution!!!"

What a dumbass.

giphy (1).gif

I have been saying this for a while now... Trump and his enablers have their sheep in a real frenzy.

Purge here is one of those idiots and posts this type of propaganda everyday. Listening to Trucker Carlson, this would be a joke if there wasn't gun men shooting restaurants.

How is it “propaganda”? Are you claiming President Trump or the Republicans authored this bill? This bill is real and it was concocted by Democrats. It has many Dem sponsors. Why is it out of line to think that if Dems had total power, they wouldn’t pass a bill like this?

Their Agenda is to destroy America as we know it, they wouldn’t hesitate to pass this bill if they had complete control of the government.

Why should we read it? You have proven many times that you are functionally illiterate.

Are you saying that since I read it, I am functionally illiterate? And that you can't read? Nothing functional about your illiteracy. You keep going with the Talking Heads that tell you what to think when to thin it and how to think it.

I have only been "thin" recently due to a mandated dietary change. You obviously don't know that functional illiterates think they can read but do not understand what they are reading.

Why should we read it? You have proven many times that you are functionally illiterate.

Are you saying that since I read it, I am functionally illiterate? And that you can't read? Nothing functional about your illiteracy. You keep going with the Talking Heads that tell you what to think when to thin it and how to think it.

I have only been "thin" recently due to a mandated dietary change. You obviously don't know that functional illiterates think they can read but do not understand what they are reading.

Now, read that back to yourself. There will be a test in the morning. Bring crayons and scrap paper.

——————-
“(7) DEFINITION.—In this subsection, the term ‘vulnerable person’ means an individual who—

“(B) is pregnant;

“(G) has been determined by an asylum officer in an interview conducted under section 235(b)(1)(B) to have a credible fear of persecution or a reasonable fear of persecution under section 208.31 or 241.8(e) of title 8, Code of Federal Regulations (as in effect on the date of the enactment of the New Way Forward Act);

“(H) has limited English language proficiency and is not provided access to appropriate and meaningful language services in a timely fashion; or

“(I) has been determined by an immigration judge or the Secretary of Homeland Security to be experiencing severe trauma or to be a survivor of torture or gender-based violence, based on information obtained during intake, from the alien’s attorney or legal service provider, or through credible self-reporting.
——————-
As you can see, virtually anyone could qualify as a “vulnerable person”, which would mean they cannot be detained. Claiming to be gay or just saying you “fear” persecution qualifies you.

Under 21 and over 60. That means they need to be gotten in front of an Immigration Court quickly and not wait the months and months they do now.

Is Pregnant. Here is a good reason to get that person in front of an Immigration Court fast. As it stands now, it takes months to get the woman in front of an Immigration Court. By then, we now have an anchor baby on our hands and Momma has to stay. Under that bill, she is to be sent to the front of the line so that she will not have time to create that anchor baby. Either she legally stays or she's deported long before that.

The Lezzie, etc. should not be given any special treatment in my mind. But it's just a proposal, not a law so it can be changed in committee.

Those people that really ARE in trouble if they return as in fear for their lives should be sent to the front of the Immigration Court Line. Get it over with.

That timely fashion it talks about is already set at 60days for the HR. Not Months, or Years like it is today. The Immigration Courts are broken. We need more Immigration Courts, Judges and Officers to process these people. Even an Illegal Immigrant has the right to a speedy trial.

And NONE of that matters if ANY of them can just claim they are gay or “fear persecution” or don’t speak English. So fuck off, lair.

There are enough translators to take that language barrier away. And I agree, being Gay or whatever would never stand up in court anyway. But it doesn't mean that they get a free pass. It only means they get a faster track to the Immigration Court to see if they stay or get deported. And even an Illegal Immigrant has the right to a speedy trial.

Are the Democraps going to pony up a bill to pay these translators and immigration lawyers that they have failed to do for a long time?

Now, read that back to yourself. There will be a test in the morning. Bring crayons and scrap paper.

You are a prime example of a functional illiterate is you think there is something wrong with my statement. It must have been difficult having the career you claimed while suffering from a learning disability.

——————-

“(B) is pregnant;

——————-

Would never stand in court? This would be the law. The fact that you have to use that as an excuse for the worst parts goes to show you have no argument. You’re pathetic and un-American for supporting this piece of shit bill.

If you haven't watched it yet, Tucker Carlson has an importrant video clip regarding the Democrat's "new" replacement for our constitution that would do away with limitations like "borders" and "sovereignty."

Benny on Twitter This bill is intended to protect criminals guilty of serious crimes (robbery, child secual abuse) from deportation. This WAY FORWARD ACT removes all criminal criteria currently used to deport people......Seems that THIS is currently the ONLY WAY the DEMONRATS can get enough people to vote for them, as we see blacks realizing that they have been had for decades by the Party of INFANTICIDE!
What a Drama Queen

ITS GOING TO REPLACE THE CONSTITUTION !!!!!!

——————-

“(B) is pregnant;

——————-

Would never stand in court? This would be the law. The fact that you have to use that as an excuse for the worst parts goes to show you have no argument. You’re pathetic and un-American for supporting this piece of shit bill.

And it would be found to include exclusions and unless the exclusions have more of a reason than has been listed, the Courts would bounce it like a bad check. And since I don't fully support it, since when do I get to be UnAmerican? Do I need to get a special license or can I go into the DMV and just register? Could it be that I just buy the talking heads of Rush, Tucker and Hannity? Could it be that I like to make up my own mind? I really feel sorry for you. Maybe someday, after the party of the rump is gone you'll be able to get some therapy to relearn how to think for yourself for a change.

You are a prime example of a functional illiterate is you think there is something wrong with my statement. It must have been difficult having the career you claimed while suffering from a learning disability.

It was the Military. You know Military Intelligence? hello, is this mic on?

Another attempt To move America towards Satanic Globalism..

How many attempts to move toward “Satanic Globalism” have there been?
You mean one world rule?
Roman Empire, Greek Empire, French Empire, Mongolian Empire, NAZIs, USSR, just a few off the top of my head

He said America. ;)

Also, is all attempted global rule Satanic?

——————-

“(B) is pregnant;

——————-

Immediately prior to that it says this:

“(6) SPECIAL RULE FOR VULNERABLE PERSONS AND PRIMARY CAREGIVERS.—In a case in which an alien who is the subject of a custody determination under this subsection is a vulnerable person or a primary caregiver, the alien may not be detained unless the Government shows, in addition to the requirements under paragraph (3), that it is unreasonable or not practicable to place the individual in a community-based supervision program."

So it adds a requirement for the government to show detaining those 'vulnerable persons' is necessary rather than using some non-detaining method. It doesn't say they cannot be detained at all.

——————-

“(B) is pregnant;

——————-

“(6) SPECIAL RULE FOR VULNERABLE PERSONS AND PRIMARY CAREGIVERS.—In a case in which an alien who is the subject of a custody determination under this subsection is a vulnerable person or a primary caregiver, the alien may not be detained unless the Government shows, in addition to the requirements under paragraph (3), that it is unreasonable or not practicable to place the individual in a community-based supervision program."

So it adds a requirement for the government to show detaining those 'vulnerable persons' is necessary rather than using some non-detaining method. It doesn't say they cannot be detained at all.

And instead of an open ended time period, Homeland has 60 days to resolve the case. And the only way to get it resolved is to get in from of an Immigration Court within those 60 days regardless if they are retained or not. It's been common knowledge for quite some time that there has not been enough Immigration Courts available to even remotely handle the load. Guess Rump is going to have to stop with his fancy falling down fence awhile while they establish the courts which also makes the addition of NEW construction moot.

LMAO. They can't replace the constitution. Only an idiot would think they can.

What imbeciles.

Trump cultists are imbeciles. That's why they believe these posts, and all of their other crazy ideas they have about Democrats and their programs.

Nah. The only imbeciles I see are you and the Dems.

Buckle up buttercup. You will have four more years to moan, groan and complain.

Enjoy. I sure will.

It was the Military. You know Military Intelligence? hello, is this mic on?

Oh, Military Intelligence is a good place for morons like you.

——————-

“(B) is pregnant;

——————-

And instead of an open ended time period, Homeland has 60 days to resolve the case. And the only way to get it resolved is to get in from of an Immigration Court within those 60 days regardless if they are retained or not. It's been common knowledge for quite some time that there has not been enough Immigration Courts available to even remotely handle the load. Guess Rump is going to have to stop with his fancy falling down fence awhile while they establish the courts which also makes the addition of NEW construction moot.

The fucking Democrats in the House will never pony up the money!

Ok, so is the article false?

The OP false?

No.

The ' Democrat's "new" replacement for our constitution ...
is an opinion.

The bill is in play.

H. R. 5383

To reform the process for enforcing the immigration laws of the United States, and for other purposes.

LMAO. They can't replace the constitution. Only an idiot would think they can.

What imbeciles.

Trump cultists are imbeciles. That's why they believe these posts, and all of their other crazy ideas they have about Democrats and their programs.

HA!! Look thru these democrat policies and if you don't believe that they were proposed by a dem candidate, then google it.
Most of these are supported by the majority of democrats

1. Open borders, tear down the southern border fence/wall
2. Sanctuary cities & states
3. Free college
4. "Medicare for all", aka rationed healthcare, "Lois Lerner" in charge of your access to healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE and DHS, turn the US into the EU, with muslim "no go zones" and Sharia Law
6. Promote Globalism, whatever Wall Street wants Wall Street gets, see K-Street Cash
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements, e.g tax breaks to move factories overseas
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property theft
10. Let NK develop nukes and ICBM delivery systems, have no one capable of dealing with NK
11. Raise taxes to 70% on the wealthy, especially on corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Decriminalize all drug use and possession, Opioid deaths increase across the US
13. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
14. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
15. No new pipelines and no offshore drilling
16. Medicare for all means rural hospitals will close
17. The dems' "Central Committee" appoints super-delegates to subvert real voters in primaries
18. Pack the US Supreme Court to promote liberal policies
19. Impeach anyone they deem not liberal enough, like Kavanaugh
20. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
21. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump
22. Block voter ID laws to ensure fraud, and promote "vote harvesting" to steal elections
23. Refuse to provide funding for border walls/security, which DHS says is desperately needed.
24. Give $Trillions to Mexico and Central America for a Marshal Plan, but not help US citizens living in tent cities
25. Impose gun control, outlaw private gun sales, outlaw AR style rifles, restrict sales of bullets, etc.
26. "Green New Deal" Impose a "carbon tax" to punish anyone who works, heats their home, flies, or has a car
27. Anti-business democrat socialists caused Amazon to flee NYC taking 25,000 good paying jobs to VA
28. REPARATIONS to blacks to pay for slavery, $trillions owed by US voters
29. Excuse the murder of unwanted newborns, i.e. "infanticide"
30. Change the Electoral College to popular vote
31. All prisoners get to vote, even the Boston Marathon Bomber, so says Bernie
32. LGBTQ rights, trannys in military
33. Increase domestic surveillance, especially on "white supremacist" organizations
34. Add Senators and congressmen for DC and Puerto Rico
35. Be sure that any "red flag" laws exclude gang members (only get those rural guns)
36. Full welfare and free healthcare for illegal immigrants
37. Eliminate Hallmark channel for being racist, sexist and anti-LGBTQ
38. Eliminate the "cash bail system" whereby all criminals walk out after committing a crime.
39. Nationalize all of the electric utilities making them green by 2030
40. Pass "The New Way Forward Act", bringing back 480,000 deported illegals, givinng them free everything

Forum List

Back