The New Deal, The New Frontier, The Great Society and now Trump's

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Age of Chaos

What better moniker for the first three months of incompetence, unfocused stumbles and the disestablishment of traditional American Values?

President Truman said it best, "The Buck Stops Here": Trump points fingers at everyone and anyone and NEVER accepts responsibility for the damage he has done, and will be done to our nation.

Q. What is worse than a swamp

A. A swamp filled with wet garbage and the stench of death.

Yep. The President blaming everyone else has become a tradition. Sadly, a tradition Trump doesn't want change.

Trump sat a Supreme Court Justice, and Hillary did not. If Trumps takes a nap for the next 8 years, we still win...
Indeed. He is STILL a better choice than Hillary.

Really, and you know this to be true? How?

Make a case that The Age of Chaos is not now the best description of Trump's presidency.

Love to:
What chaos Trump is dealing with, was a gift from our last president. Trump created none of the insanity in the Middle East. Never agreed to give Putin flexibility, never sold Putin American and resources, and understands the meaning of drawing a red line in Syria. He is a much smarter and bolder American than our Muslim president was. The only thing Obama targeted were Americans.

• Banned
Trump sat a Supreme Court Justice, and Hillary did not. If Trumps takes a nap for the next 8 years, we still win...

Make a case that The Age of Chaos is not now the best description of Trump's presidency.
Because I know hillarys history and what she wanted to do.

If you knew that, you would have voted for her. What you think you know about HRC, is the propaganda spewed by the Right Wing, anti democratic authoritarian and racist axis.

Age of Chaos

What better moniker for the first three months of incompetence, unfocused stumbles and the disestablishment of traditional American Values?

President Truman said it best, "The Buck Stops Here": Trump points fingers at everyone and anyone and NEVER accepts responsibility for the damage he has done, and will be done to our nation.

Um, Bush's Fault?

Love to:
What chaos Trump is dealing with, was a gift from our last president. Trump created none of the insanity in the Middle East. Never agreed to give Putin flexibility, never sold Putin American and resources, and understands the meaning of drawing a red line in Syria. He is a much smarter and bolder American than our Muslim president was. The only thing Obama targeted were Americans.

If you had one, I'd consider you had your brainwashed. Seriously, you're either a damn liar, or one of the dumbest and most biddable people on earth.

Age of Chaos

Um, Bush's Fault?

No, Bush's swamp was basically inhabited by Cheney, Rove, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Libby and the rest of the Neo Cons. If he had chosen a sane, non warmonger, as VP and Sect. of Defense, he might have been a successful President and not created the swamp into which so many died.

If you knew that, you would have voted for her. What you think you know about HRC, is the propaganda spewed by the Right Wing, anti democratic authoritarian and racist axis.
Her failure is in the history books. Lucky for you, you cant read.

Her failure is in the history books. Lucky for you, you cant read.

Yeah? List them!

Its not Trump, its the rest of that corrupt lying filth in DC. If you have a better plan for dealing with those idiots in congress lets hear it.

Its not Trump, its the rest of that corrupt lying filth in DC. If you have a better plan for dealing with those idiots in congress lets hear it.

It begins with an educated voter, and ends when money can be taken out of the political process completely.

There's not much hope that either will be accomplished in my lifetime. (d)emocracy in America is under siege by the power elite, and the election of Trump and his appointees has completed the process begun by the GOP to dumb down voters, suppress the vote, allow unlimited money, and anonymous money, to poison the electoral process.

McConnell's success in packing the court will have a deleterious impact on the rights of women, immigrants, children and minorities - their health and their ambitions - and the Bill of Rights.

Congratulations, we now live in a Plutocracy, and our nation, once of the people, by the people and for the people has been forever replaced by an Oligarchy.

Isn't that the difficult argument on either side. Just like arguing the Obama bailouts......you don't get to see what wasn't done, so arguing for it is just an academic exercise.

My life isn't in chaos.

My kids lives are not in chaos.

My town is not in chaos.

My state is not chaos.

I don't hear my friends talk about chaos around them.

I don't know that such answers qualify.

They simply beg the question to begin with.

McConnell's success in packing the court will have a deleterious impact on the rights of women, immigrants, children and minorities - their health and their ambitions - and the Bill of Rights.

O.K.

How do you know that to be true ?

How do we not describe the court as once again being balanced ?

Age of Chaos

I am certain that is the view of most liberals. If they had anything kind to say, I would be concerned.

Isn't that the difficult argument on either side. Just like arguing the Obama bailouts......you don't get to see what wasn't done, so arguing for it is just an academic exercise.

My life isn't in chaos.

My kids lives are not in chaos.

My town is not in chaos.

My state is not chaos.

I don't hear my friends talk about chaos around them.

I don't know that such answers qualify.

They simply beg the question to begin with.

The White House is chaotic, maybe if you paid attention you might understand.

Forum List

Back