The New Deal, The New Frontier, The Great Society and now Trump's

McConnell's success in packing the court will have a deleterious impact on the rights of women, immigrants, children and minorities - their health and their ambitions - and the Bill of Rights.

O.K.

How do you know that to be true ?

How do we not describe the court as once again being balanced ?

It is dominated by members of the Federalist Society, those members who believe the words written in the 18th Century are always relevant in the 21st. And yet, when it fits their political purpose, they spin the words in their opinions.

Q. Do you believe bleeding the patient is an acceptable medical procedure in the 21st Century

Trump sat a Supreme Court Justice, and Hillary did not. If Trumps takes a nap for the next 8 years, we still win...
Indeed. He is STILL a better choice than Hillary.

Really, and you know this to be true? How?

Make a case that The Age of Chaos is not now the best description of Trump's presidency.
Because I know hillarys history and what she wanted to do.

If you knew that, you would have voted for her. What you think you know about HRC, is the propaganda spewed by the Right Wing, anti democratic authoritarian and racist axis.
Enlighten us please.
We all know what she did with her years in government.....tried to create relevance with her power of the vagina bullshit and moved a stack of paper from one side of her desk to another...same shit all nutless Democrats do. OH, and she helped get people killed in Benghazi...OH, and she flirted with imprisonment...OH, and she obstructed justice...OH, and she sold her ass for cash and support of the Clithead Foundation.
But she would have made an AWESOME potus!
Haha

Trump sat a Supreme Court Justice, and Hillary did not. If Trumps takes a nap for the next 8 years, we still win...

Make a case that The Age of Chaos is not now the best description of Trump's presidency.

If you knew that, you would have voted for her. What you think you know about HRC, is the propaganda spewed by the Right Wing, anti democratic authoritarian and racist axis.
Enlighten us please.
We all know what she did with her years in government.....tried to create relevance with her power of the vagina bullshit and moved a stack of paper from one side of her desk to another...same shit all nutless Democrats do. OH, and she helped get people killed in Benghazi...OH, and she flirted with imprisonment...OH, and she obstructed justice...OH, and she sold her ass for cash and support of the Clithead Foundation.
But she would have made an AWESOME potus!
Haha

Hmmmm... you parrot the propaganda well, what do you really know about HRC?

Love to:
What chaos Trump is dealing with, was a gift from our last president. Trump created none of the insanity in the Middle East. Never agreed to give Putin flexibility, never sold Putin American and resources, and understands the meaning of drawing a red line in Syria. He is a much smarter and bolder American than our Muslim president was. The only thing Obama targeted were Americans.

If you had one, I'd consider you had your brainwashed. Seriously, you're either a damn liar, or one of the dumbest and most biddable people on earth.

I didn't vote for the loser means, I am smarter than you are. And for the record, mouth, what is it you think I lied about? Flexibility? Uranium mines? School me dumbass.......

Her failure is in the history books. Lucky for you, you cant read.

Yeah? List them!

How about you list her accomplishments. She was in government for over 30 years. Name five good things that she did. Just five.

Love to:
What chaos Trump is dealing with, was a gift from our last president. Trump created none of the insanity in the Middle East. Never agreed to give Putin flexibility, never sold Putin American and resources, and understands the meaning of drawing a red line in Syria. He is a much smarter and bolder American than our Muslim president was. The only thing Obama targeted were Americans.

If you had one, I'd consider you had your brainwashed. Seriously, you're either a damn liar, or one of the dumbest and most biddable people on earth.

I didn't vote for the loser, means I am smarter than you are. And for the record, mouth. What is it you think I lied about? Flexibility? Uranium mines? School me dumbass.......

I'm sorry, the party you are trying to reach has standards, and only accepts requests form those with IQ's above 95, and a completed educational level of the 10th grade. Since you are clearly lacking on both, please direct your questions to those who set low standards.

PS: My comment was this, "Seriously, you're either a damn liar, or one of the dumbest and most biddable people on earth". Thus, I did not call you out as mendacious, though in retrospect it is very likely you are both a damn liar and one of the dumbest people on earth.

Yeah? List them!

How about you list her accomplishments. She was in government for over 30 years. Name five good things that she did. Just five.

9 of Hillary Clinton’s biggest accomplishments

Put up with class when asshole like you attacked her character with lies.

Yeah? List them!

Fought for children and families for 40 years and counting. .................................... And did what...exactly?

Helped provide millions of children with health care..................................................She did? How? Be specific.

Helped get 9/11 first responders the health care they needed................................... Once again, how....and yes, be specific.

Told the world that “women’s rights are human rights.”........................................... Really? You think that this is an accomplishment?

Stood up for LGBT rights at home and abroad...........................................................And what exactly did she DO?

Helped expand health care and family leave for military families...............................In what way? Be specific.

Negotiated a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.......................................................Really? When? How many minutes did it last?

Negotiated the toughest sanctions Iran has ever faced............................................Oh? Tell us what they were and what their MEASURABLE affect was.

Became the first woman in history to top a major-party presidential ticket...........I asked for GOOD things that she accomplished. This is a job description.

You're good at sloganeering, but little else I see. Are you just not smart enough to understand what was asked of you, or is this truly the best you can do. I know you're a government worker but I would think you could understand simple English. Maybe I was expecting too much from you.

Yeah? List them!

Fought for children and families for 40 years and counting. .................................... And did what...exactly?

Helped provide millions of children with health care..................................................She did? How? Be specific.

Helped get 9/11 first responders the health care they needed................................... Once again, how....and yes, be specific.

Told the world that “women’s rights are human rights.”........................................... Really? You think that this is an accomplishment?

Stood up for LGBT rights at home and abroad...........................................................And what exactly did she DO?

Helped expand health care and family leave for military families...............................In what way? Be specific.

Negotiated a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.......................................................Really? When? How many minutes did it last?

Negotiated the toughest sanctions Iran has ever faced............................................Oh? Tell us what they were and what their MEASURABLE affect was.

Became the first woman in history to top a major-party presidential ticket...........I asked for GOOD things that she accomplished. This is a job description.

You're good at sloganeering, but little else I see. Are you just not smart enough to understand what was asked of you, or is this truly the best you can do. I know you're a government worker but I would think you could understand simple English. Maybe I was expecting too much from you.

It's all that was deserved, this thread is about Chaos in the White House; the question was totally irreverent and off topic. I have to wonder why a Mod wouldn't caution the author of the question and explain the rules.

Yeah? List them!

It's all that was deserved, this thread is about Chaos in the White House; the question was totally irreverent and off topic. I have to wonder why a Mod wouldn't caution the author of the question and explain the rules.

Slogans aren't accomplishments. Come back when you actually have something. These are nothing but drivel, which is basically what she is, drivel.

Isn't that the difficult argument on either side. Just like arguing the Obama bailouts......you don't get to see what wasn't done, so arguing for it is just an academic exercise.

My life isn't in chaos.

My kids lives are not in chaos.

My town is not in chaos.

My state is not chaos.

I don't hear my friends talk about chaos around them.

I don't know that such answers qualify.

They simply beg the question to begin with.

The White House is chaotic, maybe if you paid attention you might understand.

Why does that make it the "age of chaos" ?

As I said, nothing around me is chaotic.

And what I see coming from the White House isn't chaotic. It looks pretty stupid, but they are no less organized than anyone else.

McConnell's success in packing the court will have a deleterious impact on the rights of women, immigrants, children and minorities - their health and their ambitions - and the Bill of Rights.

O.K.

How do you know that to be true ?

How do we not describe the court as once again being balanced ?

It is dominated by members of the Federalist Society, those members who believe the words written in the 18th Century are always relevant in the 21st. And yet, when it fits their political purpose, they spin the words in their opinions.

Q. Do you believe bleeding the patient is an acceptable medical procedure in the 21st Century

So the court is no different than what it was before (Gorsuch swapped out for Scalia). How did the prior court hurt all those special interest groups (which by the way, don't have special rights.....rights are universal).

The previous court didn't (by some strange twisting) uphold Obamacare ?

Isn't that the difficult argument on either side. Just like arguing the Obama bailouts......you don't get to see what wasn't done, so arguing for it is just an academic exercise.

My life isn't in chaos.

My kids lives are not in chaos.

My town is not in chaos.

My state is not chaos.

I don't hear my friends talk about chaos around them.

I don't know that such answers qualify.

They simply beg the question to begin with.

The White House is chaotic, maybe if you paid attention you might understand.

Why does that make it the "age of chaos" ?

As I said, nothing around me is chaotic.

And what I see coming from the White House isn't chaotic. It looks pretty stupid, but they are no less organized than anyone else.

LOL, your opinion might be clouded by your vote, you don't want to admit what a foolish choice you made last November. Don't feel too bad, demagogues and charlatans have sold snake oil to biddable people like you for centuries. Some of them have already lamented their vote, and most with IQ's over 95 and the courage to admit they made a mistake will follow, as chaos continues to define the current White House.

Forum List

Back