The new (2nd) Boehner House bill passes

OK... so you're here just pumping gas for your messiah and can't prove shit.

Shut the fuck up odumbobot.

I can prove that you and the wingnuts in congress are a bunch of fucking morons...but Boehner & co. keep doing that for me!

Post up then buddy. I dont think you can.

You don't read very well do you?

Here's your link:

Obama Proposes Cutting $4 Trillion From Deficit in 12 Years - Bloomberg

want more links? Google it youself...they're all over the internet..

If you don't want to believe that there was ever a proposal by the President for $4T in spending cuts, that's your problem...consider going to a shrink....

Reid said it's doa. Sure, he'll try to doctor it up but don't think it'll fly once it heads back to the house.

There isn't enough time to debate changes and haggle for votes now. If Harry wanted to be included in the process he should have gotten involved long ago.

Really??????

You don't think they talked and House Republicans said my way or the highway. Heck they said that to Boehner what makes you think any moderate Democrat or for that matter Republican would receive the same treatment.

Look at what has been said about McCain and Simpson.

I can prove that you and the wingnuts in congress are a bunch of fucking morons...but Boehner & co. keep doing that for me!

Here's your link:

If you don't want to believe that there was ever a proposal by the President for $4T in spending cuts, that's your problem...consider going to a shrink....
Did you even bother doing the math on that cowardly "plan", you party hack lemming?

The leftists are the NEW party of *NO*.

They want to continue to spend this country further into financial oblivion, and that's all there is to it. Their messiah has spoken, "give me a blank check to spend as much as I want, or I won't sign shit." So the leftists are in full lock step with their master, their god, their messiah... the boy king with zero experience.

I guess the $4T in cuts proposed by the President went right by you....

Just keep being a good little repug drone and blathering all the bullshit they brainwashed you with.

Man, Obama only need to hit that 16-20 Trillion in cuts/taxes to make it balance in 10 years... He must have worked overtime to get 4 Trillion eh?

So will the dems in the senate make it happen? Can they compromise enough to satisfy the republicans and can the republicans compromise enough to statisfy the dems?

Or are we going to let shit hit the fan?

I'm just glad I have my "doom bunker" ready.

Pelosi Just said "NO" we will not compromise, it just popped up on the TV while im typing...wtf!

Of course the Dems won't compromise...they hold all the cards and they know it.

What they hold is nothing. They have been handed the "hot potato" If they do nothing with it then any default falls on them.

What was the Dem plan again? Maybe if they put it on paper and actually had a vote......

Why would a Democratic Senate and a Democratic president support a bill written by the rightwing of the Republican party?

I know its hard to fathom but maybe, just maybe for the good of the country?

LOL and roll all over the floor. Nothing the radical Republicans are doing is for the good for the country, this contrived crisis is all about the R's capturing the White House in 2012.

Overreaching and causing harm to the economy is foolish, if this tactic ends in a default expect another sea change in 2012; a whole bunch of Freshman members of Congress going home and the Democrats keeping the White House and winning a fillabuster proof Senate.

Ryan was wrong. Why would I agree with an incorrect position. And your question to me proves my point. You quote him because it serves "your" point. Has nothing to do with him being right or wrong in reality. It suits your current position so you will use it, despite the fact that you guys have labeled him a liar.

And my avatar perfectly describes the thinking process of a progressive leftist. Yours on the other hand describes the dream of any small child, to play with Elmo. Grow up

Ps. Why do you keep telling me you've been here a long time? Need a wizzo button to go with your Elmo toy?

So you think Ryan was wrong, why? What evidence do you have to offer that says he's wrong?

Once again, you have no substance in your post, rather attacking me personally instead. Is your attack on the picture in my signature (not avatar by the way) suppose to hurt me? :lol:

The way you paint such a broad brush when it comes to progressives and people on the left side of the political spectrum is hilarious by the way. :lol:

I mention the fact I've been here a long time because you're nothing new. I've seen your type come and go hundreds of times. You talk the talk about bipartisanship, compromising, etc but at the end of the day you're in the tank for a certain party. In your case, you're most certainly in the tank for the GOP. Eventually you'll burn yourself out by trying to keep up your perpetual anger and stop posting.

I quote him because we happen to agree on the debt ceiling. When one of the most Conservative members of Congress says we need to raise the debt ceiling by around a certain date, that speaks volumes. However, you say he's wrong because it doesn't fit with your worldview. Which is fine, but don't try to act otherwise.

I'm not sure why you keep labeling me as "you guys" by the way. There's only one of me.

Here's your link:

Is this the best you have ? Really?

That leaves trillion dollar deficits. OH BROTHER.

Then after wiping the egg of of your face you could point to the post where I posted the link, and not quoted it.

Why would a Democratic Senate and a Democratic president support a bill written by the rightwing of the Republican party?

they will take this bill and do what they will and send it back to the house, and we'll see whats what.

That is if harry allows it to be debated, which he didn't allow for the last plan.

they can, and I know that this is radical but, they can draft score and pass their own plan.

They can, but highly unlikely.
The President, thus the Democrats, want to bury the whole debt debate until after 2012.
Period.

yes but this only gives Obama 1 trillion for debt., at current burn rates that won't last 6 months if that;)

we get to do this all again hence the 'panel', which underwhelms me.

LOL and roll all over the floor. Nothing the radical Republicans are doing is for the good for the country, this contrived crisis is all about the R's capturing the White House in 2012.

Overreaching and causing harm to the economy is foolish, if this tactic ends in a default expect another sea change in 2012; a whole bunch of Freshman members of Congress going home and the Democrats keeping the White House and winning a fillabuster proof Senate.

Put your money where your talking points are. What exactly in this bill is damaging to our country? And be specific.

Here's your link:

Did you even bother doing the math on that cowardly "plan", you party hack lemming?

If conservatives wee so good at math why did Boehner have to rewrite the first version of his bill after the CBO scored it?

Here's your link:

If conservatives wee so good at math why did Boehner have to rewrite the first version of his bill after the CBO scored it?

He didnt have the current projections.

If dems are so smart why havent they even produced a budget.

Put your money where your talking points are. What exactly in this bill is damaging to our country? And be specific.

I suppose the point is over your head. The bill passed by the House is DOA in the Senate. Even if the Senate did the unthinkable and passed it, it would likely go to conference, where the radical Republicans will again engage in civil war. Default is bad, bad for the country and when done by self serving pols possibly evil.

Last edited:

The idea of a balanced budget amendment is not new. It's been around since this country began, but everytime it's brought up it gets defeated. That's because it's completely idiotic!

If there had been a balanced budget amendment at the time we would have lost WWII...and the same is true for every war we've been in since 1812.

The balanced budget is just something that the conservatives bring up to win elections...becuase they have nothing else to run on....it sound good on the surface, but scratch the surface and you have one idiotic idea.

I suppose the point is over your head. The bill passed by the House is DOA in the Senate. Even if the Senate did the unthinkable and passed it, it would likely go to conference, where the radical Republicans will again engage in civil war.

Maybe repubs should take a page from the dem playbook and bribe members. Its how we got obumble care.

I suppose the point is over your head. The bill passed by the House is DOA in the Senate. Even if the Senate did the unthinkable and passed it, it would likely go to conference, where the radical Republicans will again engage in civil war.

That's what I thought. You have no idea if its good or bad your just playing the political hack game.

Again, what's in the bill that's so bad?

The idea of a balanced budget amendment is not new. It's been around since this country began, but everytime it's brought up it gets defeated. That's because it's completely idiotic!

If there had been a balanced budget amendment at the time we would have lost WWII...and the same is true for every war we've been in since 1812.

The balanced budget is just something that the conservatives bring up to win elections...becuase they have nothing else to run on....it sound good on the surface, but scratch the surface and you have one idiotic idea.

Really? My house works perfectly on a balanced budget. I suppose you would rather just tax some more and spend some more.

That's what I thought. You have no idea if its good or bad your just playing the political hack game.

Again, what's in the bill that's so bad?

Default is bad, I edited my post to include the way. If the new iteration includes a constitutional amendement provision for a balance budget that's uber-bad.

He didnt have the current projections.

If dems are so smart why havent they even produced a budget.

If you knew anything about the Constitution, you'd know that all legislation has to originate in the House of Representatives. There no point in writing up a bill when the House majority party has already said that they will not agree to it. It would never make it out of committee.

Section 7
1: All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.

Try reading the Constitution sometime. Then try educatiing your self on economics. You really don't seem up to discussing these issues.

Or you can just continue to drink beer and watch NASCAR. That's seems to be more your level...

Left turn! Left Tyrn! Another left turn! Oh Gee I wonder what's going to happen next! Wow, another left turn!

(Sorry JD)

So will the dems in the senate make it happen? Can they compromise enough to satisfy the republicans and can the republicans compromise enough to statisfy the dems?

Or are we going to let shit hit the fan?

I'm just glad I have my "doom bunker" ready.

Pelosi Just said "NO" we will not compromise, it just popped up on the TV while im typing...wtf!

Of course the Dems won't compromise...they hold all the cards and they know it.

So your 0ssiah lied when he said there should be compromise?

Forum List

Back