The Need To Destroy America

Liberals throw around the words ASSAULT WEAPONS when the whole time any gun is an assault weapon to them. Their first step is for some dopey GOP members to agree on banning assault weapons then the law will be vague enough for Obamination to enforce it against any weapon they choose.

I have no problem registering weapons with the local police/state Government, but banning weapons is over the top. A registered gun will help the police track down possible killers when they know a specific weapon was used by a person fitting a certain description. Also, any criminal caught with an unregistered weapon....goes to jail.

You're quickly becoming my 4th favorite dogshit-eating felon on parole, but you seem sort of dazed, like you're still drunk from FelchFest 2012.

Ask your parole officer for those 'special pills' to help sober you up, Tinkerbell.

mjollnir is too busy eating its feces and meth to know what is going on.

"Marxist"? Don't use words you don't understand, schicksa.

You just look more stupid than you already do.

Leninist is probably more accurate.....

but don't have a fucking cow about it......the term Marxist is widely used....

There you go again, projecting your personal life on us.....pills, parole officer, probation, etc.

Psychos like you do tend to use familiar items in their short term memory to explain their reality on others. Just don't bring up what the "man" did to you in the bathroom....there are women and children here.

That will be $200 for that psychoanalysis.

You're quickly becoming my 4th favorite dogshit-eating felon on parole, but you seem sort of dazed, like you're still drunk from FelchFest 2012.

Ask your parole officer for those 'special pills' to help sober you up, Tinkerbell.

Last edited:
"Marxist"? Don't use words you don't understand, schicksa.

You just look more stupid than you already do.

Hey, it's the plagiarizing dipshit!

No, neither applies, poor, stupid child. But I understand that it is incorrectly and widely used by idiots like you.

It's like The Idiot's Calling Card.

this is your and your Dear Leader's calling card douchebag....

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
-- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

No, neither applies, poor, stupid child. But I understand that it is incorrectly and widely used by idiots like you.

-- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

LOL! Coming from a plagiarist like you who runs from her own words when she's slapped like the little bitch she is, you'll understand if I just point and laugh at you.

You know, like everyone else in your life does.

Idiot your point was the US gave its power to the UN, not that Saddam moved his WMDs with Russia's help.

You need to figure out your own argument before you mess with me.

Actually shithead....there is a huge difference between the US working with the UN to remove a crazy dictator with WMDs from the planet compared to the US handing over its legal authorities to the UN.

But this is too deep for your caveman brain.

Saddam had no WMD's. Ironically, Colin Powell was sent TO the United Nations with fake pictures of non-existent WMD's to win that body's blessing on the war of aggression that GW Bush wanted to conduct against Iraq's

sovereignty.

Why didn't they ever find ANYONE who had ever been a part of the WMD programs Saddam supposedly had?

Why didn't they ever find forensic evidence that the WMD programs had ever been IN Iraq?

Why did George W. Bush admit there were no WMD's?

You're a WMD birther. Grow up.

And what, exactly, is underway to transform America into a "subordinate state"?

So heartwarming to see you, finally, seeking an education.

And, here it is:

1. In his book “Coercing Virtue: The Worldwide Rule of Judges,” Judge Bork tells this tale of the American Bar Association’s 2000 meeting in London, which included attendance of four Supreme Court Justices. A London barrister accused the Supreme Court of “turning its back on the Continent,” complaining that the justices “rarely cite the decisions of European courts.” Of course, many American lawyers began effusively apologizing. But Justice Kennedy “did not succumb to this combination of insolent foreign browbeating and pusillanimous American response.”

a. Kennedy proclaimed that if US courts cede authority to remote foreign courts “there is a risk of losing the allegiance of the people.”

2. If only Kennedy was a man of his word! Kennedy wrote the majority in Roper v. Simmons, 543 U.S. 551 (2005) in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that it is unconstitutional to impose capital punishment for crimes committed while under the age of 18. Kennedy referred favorably to the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, and the International Convent on Civil and Political Rights. He also cited an European Union brief. He excused himself by that these were not “controlling,” but the Court “has referred to the laws of other countries and to international authorities as instructive for its interpretation of the Eighth Amendment’s prohibition of ‘cruel and unusual punishments.’ “Roper v. Simmons - 03-633 (2005) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center

3. In a blistering dissent, Scalia, Rehnquist and Thomas wrote: “I do not believe that approval by ‘other nations and peoples’ should buttress our commitment to American principles any more than…disapproval by other ‘nations and peoples’ should weaken our commitment. More importantly,” foreign sources were being cited “not to underscore our fidelity to the Constitution” or to the American heritage, but rather “to set aside the centuries-old America practice- a practice still engaged in by a large majority of the relevant states- of letting a jury of 12 citizens decide whether, in a particular case, youth should be the basis of withholding the death penalty.” ROPER V. SIMMONS

4. In the last few years, Kennedy, Breyer, Ginsburg, O’Connor and Stevens have all invoked foreign law in making decisions and filing dissents.
Fonte, “Sovereignty or Submission,” p. 110.

a. In 2003, Breyer, Ginsburg, and O’Connor met with French president Chirac to discuss French views on the death penalty. This, as the French were a prime mover on the Council of Europe with the announced intention of “abolishing capital punishment in the United States.”
Multilateralism comes to the courts > Public Interest > National Affairs

b. “ In Grutter, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg (joined by Justice Stephen Breyer) cited both the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination (which the United States has ratified) and the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (which it has not) as evidence of an “international understanding of the office of affirmative action.” In Justice Ginsburg’s view, these international conventions provide the grounds for “temporary special measures aimed at accelerating de facto equality.” Ibid.

c. “In Lawrence, Justice Anthony Kennedy prominently recurred to a friend-of-the-Court brief on foreign law and court decisions filed by Mary Robinson, the former U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights, and to a key decision of the European Court of Human Rights.” Ibid.

5. So…we see the Liberal regularly attempting to marginalize American law and American history.

a. Need more proof? See Breyer’s dissent in Prinz v United States, touting European concepts over American. And in Knight v.Florida, he quotes India and even Zimbabwe.

Look, I'm sorry that you priest repeatedly raped you, and that he won't leave the church and marry you now, but it's really not my problem.

Perhaps they'll welcome you back at the biker bar. I understand that you were quite the passed around little party 'favor'.

There you go again, projecting your personal life on us.....pills, parole officer, probation, etc.

Psychos like you do tend to use familiar items in their short term memory to explain their reality on others. Just don't bring up what the "man" did to you in the bathroom....there are women and children here.

Shit-eater....if you're going to lie about someone, at least come up with a lie someone could believe.

You see, I'm not catholic and I've never been around a priest......but there you go again telling us about your childhood problems through me.

Look, I'm sorry that you priest repeatedly raped you, and that he won't leave the church and marry you now, but it's really not my problem.

Perhaps they'll welcome you back at the biker bar. I understand that you were quite the passed around little party 'favor'.

Asswipe, you can't even stick with the subject.....get lost.

You claimed the US handed over its sovereignty by working with the UN, so shut the fuck up about WMDs, Saddam's underwear, etc.

Idiot your point was the US gave its power to the UN, not that Saddam moved his WMDs with Russia's help.

Saddam had no WMD's. Ironically, Colin Powell was sent TO the United Nations with fake pictures of non-existent WMD's to win that body's blessing on the war of aggression that GW Bush wanted to conduct against Iraq's

sovereignty.

Why didn't they ever find ANYONE who had ever been a part of the WMD programs Saddam supposedly had?

Why didn't they ever find forensic evidence that the WMD programs had ever been IN Iraq?

You clearly prove that one doesn't have to be Catholic to gobble up more priest cock than an alter boy on meth.

I think your mixing of dogshit and priest cum is finally rotting your brain.

Shit-eater....if you're going to lie about someone, at least come up with a lie someone could believe.

You see, I'm not catholic and I've never been around a priest......but there you go again telling us about your childhood problems through me.

Here's how irrelevant you are to me.......go kill yourself. Now run along and do it....

You clearly prove that one doesn't have to be Catholic to gobble up more priest cock than an alter boy on meth.

-- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

LOL! Coming from a plagiarist like you who runs from her own words when she's slapped like the little bitch she is, you'll understand if I just point and laugh at you.

You know, like everyone else in your life does.

projecting much.....?

:cuckoo:

Dumbfuck....so you think Germany with nukes, the V2, bombers that could reach the eastern US...weren't going to eventually attack us???

Uh, Japan attacking the US Navy in Hawaii kinda ensured we joined the war and that move was eventually going to happen if Japan had visions of invading Australia.

You are not only an idiot on modern day politics, but also an idiot on history too.

Dumbfuck...after millions were killed worldwide by WWI and WWII.....the US figured out it needed to be the world police as the strongest country on the planet.

Of course, idiots like you think that is a bad thing.

Peace and security around most parts of the planet because of the US military.....that is soooooooo terrible.

The Europeans were fighting themselves into an exhausted stalemate in WWI until we intervened.

We managed to destroy the balance of power, which ended in Germany's humiliation, which created the necessary conditions for the rise of Nazism and WWII.

We, in effect, started WWII.

Wow, most ignorant post of the day. You win, congratulations.

You claimed the US handed over its sovereignty by working with the UN, so shut the fuck up about WMDs, Saddam's underwear, etc.

lol, that's what losing an argument looks like.

Oh yeah crazyfuck.....Germany, Italy and Japan had no visions of ruling the planet...just their tiny spots on the globe they just so happened to invade. :badgrin:

You're proof history isn't taught in public schools.

lol, that's what losing an argument looks like.

Yawn. This again? Look, you can beg all you'd like, but you can't suck my dick.

The answer is and will always be 'no'. Get up off your knees and show some pride.

This isn't your cellblock, Tinkerbell.

Here's how irrelevant you are to me.......go kill yourself. Now run along and do it....

Don't forget Republicans.

Voter suppression.

Unnecessary war.

Redistribution of wealth to the top 1%.

The threat to health care.

Wanting to put our children under armed guard.

The war on women's rights, including policing pregnant women.

What they did to the economy.

The threat against civil rights.

The war on Social Security and Medicare.

The war on science.

The hatred for minorities.

They even let Bin Laden go. What does that tell you?

The list is endless and growing.

Forum List

Back