The Need To Destroy America

Don't forget Republicans.

Voter suppression.

Unnecessary war.

Redistribution of wealth to the top 1%.

The threat to health care.

Wanting to put our children under armed guard.

The war on women's rights, including policing pregnant women.

What they did to the economy.

The threat against civil rights.

The war on Social Security and Medicare.

The war on science.

The hatred for minorities.

They even let Bin Laden go. What does that tell you?

The list is endless and growing.

I kind of liked this, from "Demonic," by Coulter.....

"Many of liberals' peculiarities are understandable only when one realizes that they are a mob. For example, a crowd's ability to grasp only the simplest ideas is reflected in the interminable slogans.

"Liberals have boatloads of them: Bush Lied, Kids Died! Our Bodies, Our Selves! No Blood for Oil! No Justice, No Peace! Save the Whales; Love Your Mother (Earth); Ban the Bomb; Make Love, Not War; Friends Don't Let Friends Vote Republican; Diversity Is Our Strength! Save the Planet! Pro-Choice, Pro-Child! Support Our Troops, Bring them Home! Co-Exist! Hey, Hey, LBJ, How Many Kids Did You Kill Today? Dissent Is Patriotic! War Is Not the Answer! Go Green! Healthcare Is a Right, Not a Privilege! Imagine Peace; Celebrate Diversity! Beat the Bushes for Peace! No Nukes! Give Peace a Chance; Think Globally/Act Locally; No Tax Cuts for the Rich; Save the Planet! Venceremos! One, Two, Three, Four, We Don't Want Your F--King War! Bush = Hitler; Hell No, We Won't Go! Off the Pig! Eat the Rich! Die Yuppie Scum! Peace Now! We Are the Ones We've Been Waiting For! Solidarity Forever! Bring America Home! You Can't Hug a Child with Nuclear Arms; Meat Is Murder! Books Not Bombs! Fight the Power! Yes We Can!” p.6

a. What is the Tea Party’s slogan? Republican slogans?

b. Here’s a Republican one: “Immanentizing the eschaton" was Voegelin’s phrase used to describe the ideological attempt of progressivism (New Deal) to promise the perfection in this world today, that Christians understood to be available only after death. Give us power, and we'll give you paradise! All we need to do is throw away the constraints of the Constitution and watch out, "you'll be blown away!"
Don ["Do not try to make that which belongs to the afterlife happen here and now." or "Don't try to create heaven on earth."]

Oh yeah crazyfuck.....Germany, Italy and Japan had no visions of ruling the planet...just their tiny spots on the globe they just so happened to invade. :badgrin:

You're proof history isn't taught in public schools.

Asswipe, you can't even stick with the subject.....get lost.

You claimed the US handed over its sovereignty by working with the UN, so shut the fuck up about WMDs, Saddam's underwear, etc.

lol, that's what losing an argument looks like.

How were France and Great Britain able to humiliate Germany after WWI?

because we helped them.

Why was an extremist group like the Nazis able to come to power in Germany?

because of the strife caused by the humiliation.

Voter suppression.

Unnecessary war.

The war on science.

"Many of liberals' peculiarities are understandable only when one realizes that they are a mob. For example, a crowd's ability to grasp only the simplest ideas is reflected in the interminable slogans.

"Liberals have boatloads of them: Bush Lied, Kids Died! Our Bodies, Our Selves! No Blood for Oil! No Justice, No Peace! Save the Whales; Love Your Mother (Earth); Ban the Bomb; Make Love, Not War; Friends Don't Let Friends Vote Republican; Diversity Is Our Strength! Save the Planet! Pro-Choice, Pro-Child! Support Our Troops, Bring them Home! Co-Exist! Hey, Hey, LBJ, How Many Kids Did You Kill Today? Dissent Is Patriotic! War Is Not the Answer! Go Green! Healthcare Is a Right, Not a Privilege! Imagine Peace; Celebrate Diversity! Beat the Bushes for Peace! No Nukes! Give Peace a Chance; Think Globally/Act Locally; No Tax Cuts for the Rich; Save the Planet! Venceremos! One, Two, Three, Four, We Don't Want Your F--King War! Bush = Hitler; Hell No, We Won't Go! Off the Pig! Eat the Rich! Die Yuppie Scum! Peace Now! We Are the Ones We've Been Waiting For! Solidarity Forever! Bring America Home! You Can't Hug a Child with Nuclear Arms; Meat Is Murder! Books Not Bombs! Fight the Power! Yes We Can!” p.6

b. Here’s a Republican one: “Immanentizing the eschaton" was Voegelin’s phrase used to describe the ideological attempt of progressivism (New Deal) to promise the perfection in this world today, that Christians understood to be available only after death. Give us power, and we'll give you paradise! All we need to do is throw away the constraints of the Constitution and watch out, "you'll be blown away!"
Don ["Do not try to make that which belongs to the afterlife happen here and now." or "Don't try to create heaven on earth."]

Drill baby Drill

Let him die

Reform Medicare (meaning end it)

Somewhere In Kenya, A Village Is Missing Its Idiot

Don’t Blame Me! I Voted For The American

So How's That "Hope" And "Change" Working Out For You?

If Ignorance Is Bliss, You Must Be One Happy Liberal

I’ll Keep My Freedom, My Guns, And My Money. You Can Keep The Change!

Work Harder! Millions On Welfare Depend On You!

I’d Vote For A Democrat, But I’m Allergic To Nuts

Occupy A Job!

Global Warming: The #1 Threat To Unicorns

Honk If I’m Paying Your Mortgage

I’d Rather Be A Conservative Nut Job Than A Liberal With No Nuts And No Job!

Environmentalism: Just Another Religious Doomsday Cult

If You’re Gonna Burn Our Flag, Wrap Yourself In It First

I Only Burn Fuel Because Burning Hippies Is Illegal

Silly Liberal, Paychecks Are For Workers

Another Former Fetus For Life

Stop Global Whining

In Case Of Rapture, This Car Will Be Unmanned

I’d Rather Be Waterboarding

Spread My Work Ethic, Not My Wealth

Annoy a Liberal...Word Hard and Be Happy

Miss Me Yet? (with a picture of George Bush)

------------------------

Did that help?

Voter suppression.

Unnecessary war.

The war on science.

Drill baby Drill

Let him die

Occupy A Job!

Stop Global Whining

------------------------

Did that help?

LOL! Boom.

She's far, far to unbalanced and psychotic to understand her own hypocrisy.

It's likely why she spends so much time in the prison library.

Oh yeah crazyfuck.....Germany, Italy and Japan had no visions of ruling the planet...just their tiny spots on the globe they just so happened to invade. :badgrin:

How were France and Great Britain able to humiliate Germany after WWI?

because we helped them.

Why was an extremist group like the Nazis able to come to power in Germany?

because of the strife caused by the humiliation.

I'll go with the Pubs ruining the League and then the FIRST Pub World Depression (the Germans were ok by the late 20's). Also led to the rise of Japanese militarists. Then Pub isolationists help let them run wild....

BTW, the French paid off the reparations in 1875 by NOT being whiners...like the Germans after WWI.

Drill baby Drill

Let him die

Occupy A Job!

Stop Global Whining

------------------------

Did that help?

LOL! Boom.

Boom? I was thinking more like "Bam".

Slap_A_Bitch.jpg

Drill baby Drill

Let him die

Occupy A Job!

Stop Global Whining

------------------------

Did that help?

LOL! Boom.

I note how regularly you resort to psychology-related terms and medications.....

...as I predicted you would/do, in an earlier post.

The reason for your familiarity with same is eminently clear.

I've read that psych majors enroll in said courses for he same reasons.

Hoping for a day in the distant future when you begin to make headway with your problems.

Asswipe, you can't even stick with the subject.....get lost.

You claimed the US handed over its sovereignty by working with the UN, so shut the fuck up about WMDs, Saddam's underwear, etc.

Hey, schmuck.

Your reply comes after the quote.

Do it right, or stop posting.

Drill baby Drill

Let him die

Occupy A Job!

Stop Global Whining

------------------------

Did that help?

LOL! Boom.

I note how regularly you resort to psychology-related terms and medications.....

Hoping for a day in the distant future when you begin to make headway with your problems.

What is the Tea Party’s slogan? Republican slogans?

I think it's "what ARE" and "slogans"? What say you?

Oh, and did you like the list?

bam.jpg

Hey, schmuck.

Your reply comes after the quote.

Do it right, or stop posting.

They do that either out of stupidity or to intentionally be annoying. Either way, it's futile to complain about it.

LOL! Boom.

What is the Tea Party’s slogan? Republican slogans?

I think it's "what ARE" and "slogans"? What say you?

Oh, and did you like the list?

bam.jpg

Geeezzzzzzzzzzzzz....

I did say 'thank you' on post #83!

I got a chuckle...what the heck more do you want???

I just forwarded your post to Prof. (who has his PHD from Harvard.) Dr. Peter H. Knapp in social science. His reply to your post. " People like this woman are the miss informed voter that are the root cause of our policital madness. People like this woman truly have been tricked and embody a weak mind."

I just forwarded your post to Prof. (who has his PHD from Harvard.) Dr. Peter H. Knapp in social science. His reply to your post. " People like this woman are the miss informed voter that are the root cause of our policital madness. People like this woman truly have been tricked and embody a weak mind."

So...now you are beginning to understand the brilliance of Wm. Buckley who wrote...

"I would rather be governed by the first 2000 people in the Manhattan phone book than the entire faculty of Harvard.”

I don't want you governing, either.

BTW....you should get back to your imaginary Prof, and tell him it's ' the misinformed voter," not " the miss informed voter."

"embody a weak mind."
Looks like my mind is less weak than his (yours), huh?

Last edited:

Voter suppression.

Unnecessary war.

The war on science.

"Many of liberals' peculiarities are understandable only when one realizes that they are a mob. For example, [B]a crowd's ability to grasp only the simplest ideas is reflected in the interminable slogans. [/B]

And here I thought you right wingers only reflected your agreeing with opinions by posting thousands of "thanks" and "rep" points. You mean there is more? You have a slogan to?
What is it?

Voter suppression.

Unnecessary war.

The war on science.

"Many of liberals' peculiarities are understandable only when one realizes that they are a mob. For example, [B]a crowd's ability to grasp only the simplest ideas is reflected in the interminable slogans. [/B]

And here I thought you right wingers only reflected your agreeing with opinions by posting thousands of "thanks" and "rep" points. You mean there is more? You have a slogan to?
What is it?

Slogan de jour:

"DOWN WITH ZEKE!"

Big deal. There's a dumb ass from Georgetown, published in the New York Slimes TODAY, who supposedly teaches the U.S. Constitution and yet we see him busily making his case for getting rid of it. :rolleyes:

AS the nation teeters at the edge of fiscal chaos, observers are reaching the conclusion that the American system of government is broken. But almost no one blames the culprit: our insistence on obedience to the Constitution, with all its archaic, idiosyncratic and downright evil provisions.

Consider, for example, the assertion by the Senate minority leader last week that the House could not take up a plan by Senate Democrats to extend tax cuts on households making $250,000 or less because the Constitution requires that revenue measures originate in the lower chamber. Why should anyone care? Why should a lame-duck House, 27 members of which were defeated for re-election, have a stranglehold on our economy? Why does a grotesquely malapportioned Senate get to decide the nation’s fate?

Our obsession with the Constitution has saddled us with a dysfunctional political system, kept us from debating the merits of divisive issues and inflamed our public discourse. Instead of arguing about what is to be done, we argue about what James Madison might have wanted done 225 years ago.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/31/opinion/lets-give-up-on-the-constitution.html?pagewanted=all

Nevermind that it appears to have escaped the silly fuck that without the U.S. Constitution the federal government would have no authority whatsoever with which to compel any of us. Nevermind that his opening salvo is really in criticism of the 17th Amendment, a change in the planning of the Founding Fathers, men who were CLEARLY his intellectual superior. So you'll have to forgive us if we're not particularly impressed with academia's preponderance of leftist nitwits.

Forum List

Back