The Navy made Handsome Harvey Milk resign for being gay. Now they’re building a ship named after him

the-uss-harvey.jpg

What a shame to name a ship after a child predator that was killed by someone he cheated. What's next the USS Scott Peterson

What is the issue here? Are they commissioning a U.S. Ship in honor of an obscure Navy officer who accomplished virtually nothing or did the Obama administration authorize a ship named after a homosexual to rub our noses in a perverse lifestyle?

What is the issue here? Are they commissioning a U.S. Ship in honor of an obscure Navy officer who accomplished virtually nothing or did the Obama administration authorize a ship named after a homosexual to rub our noses in a perverse lifestyle?
That's the new way to succeed today. Do nothing at all but because you're a faggot you get a ship named for you. Are the sailors on it fags too?

The Navy Secretary agreed to the name and put it on the list, back in 2011. The current Navy Secretary can change the list, or not even use a name on the list. So, in reality, the Trump administration has brought you this event.

Thanks for asking!

Reminds me of a destroyer Captain who heard “In the Navy” and liked it so arranged to have The Village People perform on his ship for the men.

Except he had no clue about the Village People.

They started playing and the Captain said “GET THOSE FAGGOTS OFF MY SHIP!!!”

The concert was cut short.

There's a Navy joke in there somewhere, but I ain't gonna touch it. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back