The NATIONAL PARKS SERVICE is giving $100,000 to "honor the legacy" of Marxism...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"In this week’s episode of Your Tax Dollars At Work, we bring you a nearly $100K grant handed out by the National Park Service (NPS) to U.C. Berkeley. You might be wondering what Berkeley is doing that involves parks, but it turns out not to really have anything to do with the grand spectacle of nature. It’s a grant to compile information intended to celebrate and “honor the legacy” of the Black Panther Party (BPP)."

"In case they need a quick reminder, let’s take a look at how the Federal Bureau of Investigation describes the BPP. (Emphasis added)

"The Black Panther Party (BPP) is a black extremist organizationfounded in Oakland, California in 1966. It advocated the use of violence and guerilla tactics to overthrow the U.S. government. In 1969, the FBI’s Charlotte Field Office opened an investigative file on the BPP to track its militant activities, income, and expenses."

"Who exactly is in charge of the National Park Service? At the moment, the Acting Director of the NPS is Michael T. Reynolds. He’s an Obama holdover from 2016 so perhaps that explains part of it, but the NPS falls under the Interior Department. We’ve got Ryan Zinke in charge at the top. Was he made aware of this? And if not, shouldn’t it be brought to his attention? If nothing else, it’s a reminder that the President still needs to nominate a new Director for this organization."

Berkeley receives grant to "honor the legacy" of Marxist terrorist group - Hot Air

Feds Give Berkeley $97,999 to 'Honor the Legacy' of Black Panther Party

The enviroloons have been working at it for decades in the rural areas.

They destroyed our culture of indepdendent, hard working men and women and forced a brownshirt culture upon us.

You mean a culture of willful ignorance of such depth that no one in their right mind would locate a manufacturing plant where there are no competent workers.

Why is Trump honoring the Black Panthers?

Doesn't he know they were a bunch of radical negroes?

It's a miracle that after the centuries of abuse and injustices inflicted on black people in this country, so many sided with the Martin Luther King types instead of the Malcolm X types.

You mean a culture of willful ignorance of such depth that no one in their right mind would locate a manufacturing plant where there are no competent workers.
You just think that because all your friends are commie enviro roaches like you.

Aside from that, my son is a certified diesel mechanic, my best friend's husband is a master electrician and my nephew is a plumber. And my brother is a millwright. My other brother captained a tug boat on the Columbia.

We still have competent workers. Trust me.

So let me get this straight....

It is OK for our country to erect tens of thousand of statues to honor those confederates who used violence to destroy our country and fought to continue slavery

But not OK to spend $100,000 to honor negroes who fought against a nation that made them second class citizens?

It is OK for our country to erect tens of thousand of statues to honor those confederates who used violence to destroy our country and fought to continue slavery

But not OK to spend $100,000 to honor negroes who fought against a nation that made them second class citizens?

Our country didn't erect tens of thousands of confederate statues, you lying communist puke.

Try again.

There are no competent workers because they've been displaced by commies like you.

Robots are commies? Hey Old Rocks, are you a robot?! :eek:

That's not what he's talking about you clueless fool.
Mill workers haven't been replaced by robots lol. The mills were torn down, and now our lumber is processed in Japan by Japanese workers.
That's the free market for you :dunno:

And as they continue to be replaced by robots, their mills will be torn down too. Tell your kids to value education.

Why is Trump honoring the Black Panthers?

Doesn't he know they were a bunch of radical negroes?

They aren't radical negroes, how racist of you.

They are communist thugs.

"They" aren't anything anymore. The Black Panther Party dissolved 35 years ago.

No they haven't , they are called the " New Black Panthers" today.

:lol:

No, they're not. The NBPP has nothing at all to do with the original BPP. They have none of the same members, and the surviving members of the BPP have all universally denounced the so-called "New Black Panther Party".

Our country didn't erect tens of thousands of confederate statues, you lying communist puke.

Try again.

Why do we have seven military bases named after confederate generals?

Should we name an army base after Huey Newton and Bobby Seale?

"In this week’s episode of Your Tax Dollars At Work, we bring you a nearly $100K grant handed out by the National Park Service (NPS) to U.C. Berkeley. You might be wondering what Berkeley is doing that involves parks, but it turns out not to really have anything to do with the grand spectacle of nature. It’s a grant to compile information intended to celebrate and “honor the legacy” of the Black Panther Party (BPP)."

"In case they need a quick reminder, let’s take a look at how the Federal Bureau of Investigation describes the BPP. (Emphasis added)

"The Black Panther Party (BPP) is a black extremist organizationfounded in Oakland, California in 1966. It advocated the use of violence and guerilla tactics to overthrow the U.S. government. In 1969, the FBI’s Charlotte Field Office opened an investigative file on the BPP to track its militant activities, income, and expenses."

"Who exactly is in charge of the National Park Service? At the moment, the Acting Director of the NPS is Michael T. Reynolds. He’s an Obama holdover from 2016 so perhaps that explains part of it, but the NPS falls under the Interior Department. We’ve got Ryan Zinke in charge at the top. Was he made aware of this? And if not, shouldn’t it be brought to his attention? If nothing else, it’s a reminder that the President still needs to nominate a new Director for this organization."

Berkeley receives grant to "honor the legacy" of Marxist terrorist group - Hot Air

Feds Give Berkeley $97,999 to 'Honor the Legacy' of Black Panther Party

Dafuck does this have to do with "Marxism"? It's not even mentioned in the link but for the fake headline.

Wait, do fake headlines that don't substantiate themselves count as "real" now? Or did you just not bother to read your own link?

>> “document how the BPP impacted the visual arts, music, dance, and styles of the 1960s, 70s and 80s [and] will underscore the vastness of its impact on American culture.” <<​

Nope -- nary a Marx.

Forum List

Back