The Muslim Brotherhood

I don't need to watch it. I know why we stand in lines at airports, why we have assholes always trying to kill innocents, why no one trusts muslims. They simply can't be trusted until they eradicate the terrorists in their midst and eliminate terrorism. Until that happens they are two-faced terror sympathizers.

Not trusting every Muslim? Don't you think that's a little extreme?

Thats how I feel. If "Islam" really wanted to eradicate terrorism they would need to work at it instead of creating "charities" to funnel cash to terror groups, as well as seeing the average muslim carrying out occasional terror attacks.
U.S. Thwarts 19 Terrorist Attacks Against America Since 9/11 | The Heritage Foundation

I don't see "Islam" doing anything to eradicate terrorism. Ever see the "heroe's welcome" than the Locherbie bomber got? You can be a chump if you want, I can see how muslims keep trying to use our laws to their advantage even though they had no part in most of US history. I'm still pissed at Akbar for tossing a grenade in his command tent at the start of the Gulf War. The justification goes on and on....

Sorry bout that,

1. Some one needs to grow a healthy set of balls, and run on a ticket built on anti-islam.
2. Then we will see just how many Americans want islam gone from our shores.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't need to watch it. I know why we stand in lines at airports, why we have assholes always trying to kill innocents, why no one trusts muslims. They simply can't be trusted until they eradicate the terrorists in their midst and eliminate terrorism. Until that happens they are two-faced terror sympathizers.

Kyzr,

PLEASE SEE THE FUCKING VIDEO !!!

I GUARANTEE IT ...... YOU DON'T KNOW THE EXTENT OF IT !!!!

Last edited:

Yep, most of us know that inexplicably 1.5 BILLION Muslims believe in the HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED THIEF, MURDERER, and PEDOPHILE RAPIST, Mohammed.

But, the OVERWHELMING NUMBER of the Whackjob Muslims are NOT the NON Mid East Muslims....they are almost ALL the Mid East Muslims and the PSYCHO MUSLIMS in America, are almost all the ones whose ORIGIN is the Middle East.

The Mid East Muslims, Sunni Muslims are brainwashed by the crazed Wahhabi imams, and these intimidate and control the Saudi Royalty thus are GENEROUSLY FUNDED.

The Shiite Muslims have the Iranian Theocracy subsidizing them, having them want for nothing, financially speaking.

These Mid Eastern Muslims, rolling in cash, are building mosques all over America, using them as recruiting centers, and centers for terrorism for hundreds of known and unknown terroristic organizations outlined in Sumar's video.

I know what your saying. But here's the thing...If most "Muslims" say, "well, I don't believe in violence and terrorism." Then why not denounce the faith all together. According to the Qu'ran, anyone who isn't Muslim is an infidel and should be killed.

Has CBN ever covered their Brothers at The Family, yet??? :eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x06oFe-XdSo]YouTube - Rachel Maddow Exposes the Secretive Right-Wing Republican Cult "The Family"[/ame]​

Not to mention the left wing loonies....Oh what the heck, let's mention them anyway.

All Muslims should not be blamed for radical Islamic Terrorism but those who call themselves "Moderates" have not done enough to stop Terrorism and are therefore complicit to a certain extent. They seem to be very comfortable with and fixated on calling everyone "Islamophobes" rather than dealing with the problem. Not all Germans were Nazis but most who weren't just sat around and allowed the Nazis to do as they pleased. So not taking action or standing up does make one complicit to a certain extent. The "Moderate" Muslims need to take more action and stand up to the radicals or many will always be skeptical and critical of Islam. Another words,less accusations of "Islamophobia" and more action against the radicals. Til that happens,nothing will change.

(2:191-2) "Slay them wherever ye find them." Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.)

So the holiest thing in a Muslim's life states that they should kill anyone who is non-Muslim, you, me, so on. If anyone tells you that this religion is peaceful do not buy it. I don't care how peaceful whatever Muslim seems to you, they are still following this book as a guide for life. They might not advocate violence but they still regard the Qu'ran as holy even though they know it states this.

(2:191-2) "Slay them wherever ye find them." Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.)

So the holiest thing in a Muslim's life states that they should kill anyone who is non-Muslim, you, me, so on. If anyone tells you that this religion is peaceful do not buy it. I don't care how peaceful whatever Muslim seems to you, they are still following this book as a guide for life. They might not advocate violence but they still regard the Qu'ran as holy even though they know it states this.

I wonder why kuffar have to lie whenever they attempt to criticize Islam? :eusa_whistle:

And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but be not aggressive. Surely Allah loves not the aggressors. And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out of where they drove you out, and persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it; so if they fight you, slay them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. But if they desist, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is only for Allah. But if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors. The sacred month for the sacred month, and retaliation in sacred things. Whoever then acts aggressively against you, inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted on you and keep your duty to Allah, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty. - 2:190-194​

I know what your saying. But here's the thing...If most "Muslims" say, "well, I don't believe in violence and terrorism." Then why not denounce the faith all together. According to the Qu'ran, anyone who isn't Muslim is an infidel and should be killed.

.........OR ENSLAVED.

Mohammed's bottom line instruction is CLEAR and SPECIFIC: The World should be the CALIPHATE of ISLAM, preferably by word.......BY SWORD IF NECESSARY !!!

There isn't any other RELIGION (unless one considers Fascism or Communism as a "RELIGION") that has THEIR Religious Honcho declare that as their goal !!!

WTF IS NECESSARY FOR THE OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBTURDS TO GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ARSES AND SEE REALITY ??????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back