The Movement We Started Is Just the Beginning

He’s right about that.

I'd like to agree. However, seems like that movement is dying, and rapidly. Out of office Donald Trump will have no power to stop the inevitable.

People didn’t buy 9 billion rounds of ammo last year for nothing. Add in the Obama years of guns and ammo and we’ve got the largest army in human history.

He’s right about that.

I'd like to agree. However, seems like that movement is dying, and rapidly. Out of office Donald Trump will have no power to stop the inevitable.

It's not about Trump anymore. Americans now have a mandate to oppose, resist, sabotage, harass, and deny any and everything the Biden administration tries to do. He needs to be hounded, jeered, insulted, and mocked every second of his life, until he dies or is removed from office. Then do the same to Harris.

He’s right about that.

It's not about Trump anymore. Americans now have a mandate to oppose, resist, sabotage, harass, and deny any and everything the Biden administration tries to do. He needs to be hounded, jeered, insulted, and mocked every second of his life, until he dies or is removed from office. Then do the same to Harris.

I admire your level of motivation and optimism. Show me the "good guys" still standing in our government and perhaps I'll find some motivation as well. The American People are now on autopilot, course set for Hell on Earth . . .

He’s right about that.

People didn’t buy 9 billion rounds of ammo last year for nothing. Add in the Obama years of guns and ammo and we’ve got the largest army in human history.

Point taken. Have you seen a George Washington walking around lately? If so please drop me his contact information, I'll join right up. Sorry, I don't mean to be a downer all of a sudden.

He’s right about that.

After the RWNJs' dismal turnout for the "fifty state capitals" protests on January 17th, it would appear your so-called "movement" is quickly becoming constipated.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

He’s right about that.

“The Movement We Started Is Just the Beginning”

We should all hope not.

A ‘movement’ motivated by fear, ignorance, and hate.

A ‘movement’ predicated on dividing the American people, white grievance politics, and lies.

A ‘movement’ with nothing but contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

A ‘movement’ that is nothing more than failed, wrongheaded reactionaryism – an authoritarian ‘movement’ hostile to positive, beneficial change, diversity, inclusion, and dissent.

And a ‘movement’ that reflects only the worst of the American people, exploiting unwarranted fears, and vilifying those perceived to not be part of that ‘movement.’

He’s right about that.
How many tanks? :rolleyes-41:

Tanks? Who needs tanks? Americans have been beaten without tanks for decades now.

He’s right about that.

We should all hope not.

A ‘movement’ predicated on dividing the American people, white grievance politics, and lies.

A ‘movement’ with nothing but contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

A ‘movement’ that is nothing more than failed, wrongheaded reactionaryism – an authoritarian ‘movement’ hostile to positive, beneficial change, diversity, inclusion, and dissent.

And a ‘movement’ that reflects only the worst of the American people, exploiting unwarranted fears, and vilifying those perceived to not be part of that ‘movement.’

Says the Left who attacks teens for wearing a red hat.

He’s right about that.

We should all hope not.

geezus jones .....shut the fuck up....

He’s right about that.
How many tanks?
Tanks? Who needs tanks? Americans have been beaten without tanks for decades now.
I see, using terrorists tricks. All I can say is clean up the cells at GITMO, sounds like they'll be heavily booked.

Wait just a minute there Slick, you Nazis said Obama had the government buy up all the ammo to keep it from you lying scum!!!
REMEMBER!!!!!
Is that your lie today?

Forum List

Back