The Move bombs in Philly

I lived in Philly for a short time. Back when the cops burned down half the city and killed a bunch of kids and adults by dropping a bomb on some black liberation activists (MOVE).

A tough town.

My response to that is...

Good.

Those fucking "move" assholes were having their kids defecate outdoors on the street, and in the yard, eating the neighbor's plants... running around naked..

In Philadelphia... calling it their "African Heritage".

And then they barricade themselves.

fuck them.

They should have gotten a bomb dropped on them, and more people should have bombs dropped on them, it would perhaps fucking teach people something about who the boss is.
So...you had no issues with the Branch Davidian take down either.

I lived in Philly for a short time. Back when the cops burned down half the city and killed a bunch of kids and adults by dropping a bomb on some black liberation activists (MOVE).

A tough town.

Good.

Those fucking "move" assholes were having their kids defecate outdoors on the street, and in the yard, eating the neighbor's plants... running around naked..

fuck them.

They should have gotten a bomb dropped on them, and more people should have bombs dropped on them, it would perhaps fucking teach people something about who the boss is.
nope.

its about time all you fucking retards got whats coming to ya.

A tough town.

Good.

fuck them.

Move sounds sort of like Charles Manson I'n Dreadlocks.

So assuming you didn't make such an obviously bogus statement, who did? How about a link?
I said it. In another topic last week. I have no idea why BlueJay felt this was worthy of its own topic.

However, the statement I made is not bogus. It actually happened. A black liberation group called MOVE was aerially bombed by the Philadelphia police. Several kids and adults were killed, and a good portion of the city burned down.

I was there.

What made you think my statement was obviously bogus? Is the incident so preposterous that you can't believe something like that actually happened?

A tough town.

Good.

fuck them.

Move sounds sort of like Charles Manson I'n Dreadlocks.
Kind of.

People were sharing their Philadelphia experiences in some topic. I shared mine, in a Rodney Dangerfield kind of way.

This somehow germinated a "they deserved to die" rant in BlueJay.

End of story.

:dunno:

So assuming you didn't make such an obviously bogus statement, who did? How about a link?
I said it. In another topic last week. I have no idea why BlueJay felt this was worthy of its own topic.

However, the statement I made is not bogus. It actually happened. A black liberation group called MOVE was aerially bombed by the Philadelphia police. Several kids and adults were killed, and a good portion of the city burned down.

I was there.

What made you think my statement was obviously bogus? Is the incident so preposterous that you can't believe something like that actually happened?

So now it's no longer "half the city" but rather "a good portion of the city," eh? How 'bout a couple of city blocks in a city of 134 sq miles? How 'bout you quit posting BS and tell the truth for a change.

Last edited:

A tough town.

Good.

fuck them.

nope.

its about time all you fucking retards got whats coming to ya.

How psychopathic.

Do you masturbate to the thought of children being burned alive?

C4 and gasoline (or backyard napalm) dropped from a helicopter. Killed 11, five of them children, and destroyed 60 other homes. Firefighters stood by while they burned to death, police shot at them as they tried to get out...it was something out of Nazi Germany.

I was there.

Many people don't know about it. I only found out the story a few years ago.

Quit splitting hairs. Several kids did die. It happened.

Splitting hairs? :lmao:
Never said it didn't happen but rather that adding BS like "Back when the cops burned down half the city" does not make for a better understanding of what did happen. As I recall the story, Move had been haranguing and harassing their neighbors for years and the police presence was a result of years of neighborhood complaints.
Humans generalize often. I have yet to see anyone here not do the same thing. It is a pathetic trait. Another is latching onto an irrelevant point that has no relevance to a discussion in order to obfuscate. I think mouthpiece Stewart laid it out pretty well.

Quit splitting hairs. Several kids did die. It happened.

Splitting hairs? :lmao:
Never said it didn't happen but rather that adding BS like "Back when the cops burned down half the city" does not make for a better understanding of what did happen. As I recall the story, Move had been haranguing and harassing their neighbors for years and the police presence was a result of years of neighborhood complaints.

Humans generalize often. I have yet to see anyone here not do the same thing. It is a pathetic trait...

The claim that "the cops burned down half the city" wasn't a generalization but rather an exaggeration of monumental proportions by an obvious hater intending to incite. It the exact same type of BS that resulted in the recent execution of cops.

The Move assault and bombing was an over reaction much like the assault on the Branch Dravidian compound...some postss have a number of exaggerations, mistakes and omissions that leave one to believe there is a motive to present a one sided story, for instance there was no gasoline used in the bomb...it was Tovex and C4...tovex is a water based gel of ammonium nitrate and methylammonium nitrate....one could assume that at least one poster intends to present the story that suggests a fire was intended...Not sure what the motive of the OP is except the possibility that it's related to fishing...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back