The Move bombs in Philly

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I lived in Philly for a short time. Back when the cops burned down half the city and killed a bunch of kids and adults by dropping a bomb on some black liberation activists (MOVE).

A tough town.

My response to that is...

Good.

Those fucking "move" assholes were having their kids defecate outdoors on the street, and in the yard, eating the neighbor's plants... running around naked..

In Philadelphia... calling it their "African Heritage".

And then they barricade themselves.

fuck them.

They should have gotten a bomb dropped on them, and more people should have bombs dropped on them, it would perhaps fucking teach people something about who the boss is.

Really? Seems to me that a whole bunch of innocent people lost their property too. People who weren't involved with MOVE at all. Why do you think it was OK for the Police to break the law and drop a bomb on someone's house?

What planet are you from anyway?

• Banned
the police never broke the law.
if you want to fight, the police have the right to fight.

And they got permission from the Governor and the mayor.

the police never broke the law.
if you want to fight, the police have the right to fight.

And they got permission from the Governor and the mayor.

They broke Federal law. The Governor doesn't have the ability to violate Federal law. Neither does the Mayor.

• Banned
there is no federal law banning the use of deadly force they were also supplied the bombs, by the federal government.
:)

there is no federal law banning the use of deadly force they were also supplied the bombs, by the federal government.

There is a Federal law against using explosives without a license. As there is also a law against dropping bombs from aircraft.

• Banned
There is a Federal law against using explosives without a license. As there is also a law against dropping bombs from aircraft.

The law is for you, not for the government, the government's permission for law enforcement to use bombs is a license, and there is no law against the government dropping bombs from aircraft.

The law is for you, not for the government, the government's permission for law enforcement to use bombs is a license, and there is no law against the government dropping bombs from aircraft.

You are wrong. Law enforcement can't legally buy a machinegun unless they do the proper Federal paperwork. It appears there is a great deal that you don't know about the law.

• Banned
Federal paperwork for it is standard practice and common amongst all police departments.

I lived in Philly for a short time. Back when the cops burned down half the city and killed a bunch of kids and adults by dropping a bomb on some black liberation activists (MOVE).

So assuming you didn't make such an obviously bogus statement, who did? How about a link?

Federal paperwork for it is standard practice and common amongst all police departments.

Yes, and they HAVE to follow it. Get it...
Federal paperwork is also far, far, far easier and more justified for the police than it is for you.

Nope. It's exactly the same. They fill out a Form 10 and I fill out a Form 3. The exact same amount of paperwork, just the Form number is different. See, you really don't know anything.

their form gets an approval much faster, the form number is different, because the process is different, and its obvious that the process is easier and faster for a government agency, and the likelihood of being approved for the police is 100 %.
Its less than 1 % for you on the national stage where the northeast and California has its 2 cents as well.

Really? Seems to me that a whole bunch of innocent people lost their property too. People who weren't involved with MOVE at all. Why do you think it was OK for the Police to break the law and drop a bomb on someone's house?

Yes people who had all 61 of their homes rebuilt by the city. Homes that I personally watched them turn back into a run down slum within a year.

So assuming you didn't make such an obviously bogus statement, who did? How about a link?
What's bogus? It happened. I was there too. You know what happens when you assume.

Yes people who had all 61 of their homes rebuilt by the city. Homes that I personally watched them turn back into a run down slum within a year.

What's bogus? It happened. I was there too. You know what happens when you assume.

It read like an unattributed cut and paste but allow me to narrow my real problem with it:
"Back when the cops burned down half the city..."
Does that statement not strike you as bogus?

Quit splitting hairs. Several kids did die. It happened.

Splitting hairs? :lmao:
Never said it didn't happen but rather that adding BS like "Back when the cops burned down half the city" does not make for a better understanding of what did happen. As I recall the story, Move had been haranguing and harassing their neighbors for years and the police presence was a result of years of neighborhood complaints.

Forum List

Back