The Mouse That Roared

As I recall the 'mouse' beat the US in asymmetric warfare. Don't expect the Iranians to send in their tanks, more likely it will be IEDs and suicide bombers.
What The Fuck do you think they've been doing in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001?
They've certainly meddled in Iraqi politics but I was unaware they were a major force behind IEDs and suicide bombers there. Got some backup info?

I was completely unaware they were involved in Afghanistan in any big way, no Shiia or Persians over there.
Iran was instrumental in the training and weapons support to Somali rebels when I was deployed to Mogadishu Somalia in 93'.
They developed an RPG that could be fired at a helicopter without blowing the legs off of the person firing it from the back-blast. If you point a normal RPG straight up and pull the trigger it had a tendency to blow away hunks of meat from your lower body.
We discovered that most of the shape charges that were killing our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan during the Bush administration had Iranian markings on them.
I think it is safe to say that Iran has not been our friend since 1953.
Obama knew this...yet he gave them billions.
Fake news, he gave them nothing.

What The Fuck do you think they've been doing in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001?
They've certainly meddled in Iraqi politics but I was unaware they were a major force behind IEDs and suicide bombers there. Got some backup info?

I was completely unaware they were involved in Afghanistan in any big way, no Shiia or Persians over there.
Iran was instrumental in the training and weapons support to Somali rebels when I was deployed to Mogadishu Somalia in 93'.
They developed an RPG that could be fired at a helicopter without blowing the legs off of the person firing it from the back-blast. If you point a normal RPG straight up and pull the trigger it had a tendency to blow away hunks of meat from your lower body.
We discovered that most of the shape charges that were killing our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan during the Bush administration had Iranian markings on them.

Whether gave, bequeathed or merely returned, you don't give an enemy sworn to your nation's destruction nearly two billion dollars in cash - unless you are in with them.

You don’t give money to people who are threatening to kill you; well, Liberals do.

You don’t give money to people who are threatening to kill you; well, Liberals do.

Whether gave, bequeathed or merely returned, you don't give an enemy sworn to your nation's destruction nearly two billion dollars in cash - unless you are in with them.
You do if you use it as leverage to make a deal.

Also, we can't expect other nations to follow international law and norms if we don't.

BTW, I think your numbers are inflated.

Forum List

Back