The Mothers Being Deported By Trump:

So, in summary, you don't have shit, can't find shit, but it proves you are full of shit!

Got it, dumbass!
I have Truth which is something you can never obtain!

No, You are simply full of shit because you refuse to back up your claim. Falsely claiming truth when you lie is typical of a liberal. I guess you have gone over to the Dark Side.

Dear Kruschev's Ball Gag:

You are a Liberal, therefore You Lie. Your Lies just slaughtered 10 Illegals in Texas baking them to death in the back of a Semi Trailer. I am positive you don't give a shit about that, because Agenda is all The Left actually cares about. People are just leverage for you to get what you want.

Liberal Judges Lie, and are Dishonest People who do not care about The Law.
They are social justice warriors who went in to Law to manipulate and change it and destroy The Rule of Law. That is why NO PERSON should be a judge unless they respect The Rule of Law and are a Constitutional Constructionist.

Now, to your point. There is no such thing as an Anchor Baby. This is absurd. So you are trying to tell me, a woman can run across our border, shit out a baby on the dirt or in a toilet on US soil, and it's a citizen? She is still Illegal and we can Deport her. Same with The Father. He doesn't become a citizen, and he is not Under The Jurisdiction of US Law. Immigration Law applies to him and the mother of his child and the child itself because they are not Naturalized, nor under the Jurisdiction of United States Law and the rights and privileges that come with Citizenship and Naturalization do not apply to them.

They do not have Social Security Numbers (A Big Reason Why Illegals As a Group Commit and Disproportionate Amount of Identity Theft Crimes) and THEY hold Citizenship in another country, and they are under The Jurisdiction of that country.

An Illegal cannot go to a US Embassy for help. They have to go to The Mexican Embassy, which is The Nation who has Jurisdiction over them. The only reason these little shits (tax burdens) ever stay in The US is because of corrupt Liberal Judges and Lawyers who continually are engaged in a War with The United States and it's Laws.

The Left's interpretation of the law is absurd, actually Illegal and Dangerous. You People just Slaughtered 10 Illegals in a Semi Trailer because of your reckless disregard for US Law, and your telling Illegals they can have Sanctuary Here.

Your Interpretation leaves us with Piles of Babies dropped in the dirt on US soil, while Their Illegal Parents get deported back to Mexico.

You Lying Assholes come on here all the time with Sob Stories about families being broken up.
We do not have to allow any child born to an Illegal to stay in The US period. Throw them all back across the border.

Dear Retard's Ball Sack,

I asked you a question and you are dancing around, flailing your nonsensical mental meanderings all over the place.

Where is the Supreme Court or any lower court's decision saying that the 14th Amendment does not apply to children of illegals who are born in the United States?

You seem to be a bit agitated and confused because I never said or even hinted at half of the load of manure you posted above.

In this argument, I am taking the position of a strict constructionist on the Constitution and you want to read in something that just is not there.

No court agrees with your opinion, so suck it up, be a man and admit your error.

Find the decision, or simply shut your pie hole!
In this argument the only position you are taking is one you are completely comfortable with. On all fours, pants on the ground, ass in the air ready to submit to the amorous advances of our enemies and globalists.

John Wayne would kick your ass for all the things you just said.

It's embarrassing that a punk like you would use that as your avatar.

You are no John Wayne sister.

Anchor Babies are a myth and are a figment of The America Hating Left's Warped Imagination.

Suck it Lefty.

And

Get The Fuck Out Of My Country!

Wow! Another example of someone with diarrhea of the mouth, yet says nothing. All you have is personal insults because you know I am right, but that doesn't fit with your mindset.

It is called cognitive dissonance and is usual when students are taught new information that conflicts with long held or simply imagined beliefs.

So, have you bothered to find that ruling yet that the 14th Amendment doesn't apply?

Didn't think so.

You are disgusting in the fact that you resort to personal attacks instead of proving me wrong. It shows you simply lack any redeeming character traits. You simply a big-mouthed, uneducated piece of human excrement.

Have a nice life!

When you finally achieve citizenship then you can criticize our immigration law.

Suck it Troll.

Deport All Illegals
Build The Wall
Get The Phuck Out Of My Country

I have Truth which is something you can never obtain!

No, You are simply full of shit because you refuse to back up your claim. Falsely claiming truth when you lie is typical of a liberal. I guess you have gone over to the Dark Side.

Dear Kruschev's Ball Gag:

You are a Liberal, therefore You Lie. Your Lies just slaughtered 10 Illegals in Texas baking them to death in the back of a Semi Trailer. I am positive you don't give a shit about that, because Agenda is all The Left actually cares about. People are just leverage for you to get what you want.

Liberal Judges Lie, and are Dishonest People who do not care about The Law.
They are social justice warriors who went in to Law to manipulate and change it and destroy The Rule of Law. That is why NO PERSON should be a judge unless they respect The Rule of Law and are a Constitutional Constructionist.

Now, to your point. There is no such thing as an Anchor Baby. This is absurd. So you are trying to tell me, a woman can run across our border, shit out a baby on the dirt or in a toilet on US soil, and it's a citizen? She is still Illegal and we can Deport her. Same with The Father. He doesn't become a citizen, and he is not Under The Jurisdiction of US Law. Immigration Law applies to him and the mother of his child and the child itself because they are not Naturalized, nor under the Jurisdiction of United States Law and the rights and privileges that come with Citizenship and Naturalization do not apply to them.

They do not have Social Security Numbers (A Big Reason Why Illegals As a Group Commit and Disproportionate Amount of Identity Theft Crimes) and THEY hold Citizenship in another country, and they are under The Jurisdiction of that country.

An Illegal cannot go to a US Embassy for help. They have to go to The Mexican Embassy, which is The Nation who has Jurisdiction over them. The only reason these little shits (tax burdens) ever stay in The US is because of corrupt Liberal Judges and Lawyers who continually are engaged in a War with The United States and it's Laws.

The Left's interpretation of the law is absurd, actually Illegal and Dangerous. You People just Slaughtered 10 Illegals in a Semi Trailer because of your reckless disregard for US Law, and your telling Illegals they can have Sanctuary Here.

Your Interpretation leaves us with Piles of Babies dropped in the dirt on US soil, while Their Illegal Parents get deported back to Mexico.

You Lying Assholes come on here all the time with Sob Stories about families being broken up.
We do not have to allow any child born to an Illegal to stay in The US period. Throw them all back across the border.

Dear Retard's Ball Sack,

I asked you a question and you are dancing around, flailing your nonsensical mental meanderings all over the place.

Where is the Supreme Court or any lower court's decision saying that the 14th Amendment does not apply to children of illegals who are born in the United States?

You seem to be a bit agitated and confused because I never said or even hinted at half of the load of manure you posted above.

In this argument, I am taking the position of a strict constructionist on the Constitution and you want to read in something that just is not there.

No court agrees with your opinion, so suck it up, be a man and admit your error.

Find the decision, or simply shut your pie hole!
In this argument the only position you are taking is one you are completely comfortable with. On all fours, pants on the ground, ass in the air ready to submit to the amorous advances of our enemies and globalists.

John Wayne would kick your ass for all the things you just said.

It's embarrassing that a punk like you would use that as your avatar.

You are no John Wayne sister.

Anchor Babies are a myth and are a figment of The America Hating Left's Warped Imagination.

Suck it Lefty.

And

Get The Fuck Out Of My Country!

Wow! Another example of someone with diarrhea of the mouth, yet says nothing. All you have is personal insults because you know I am right, but that doesn't fit with your mindset.

It is called cognitive dissonance and is usual when students are taught new information that conflicts with long held or simply imagined beliefs.

So, have you bothered to find that ruling yet that the 14th Amendment doesn't apply?

Didn't think so.

You are disgusting in the fact that you resort to personal attacks instead of proving me wrong. It shows you simply lack any redeeming character traits. You simply a big-mouthed, uneducated piece of human excrement.

Have a nice life!

Last edited:
Over 30,000 Americans were killed last year by illegals flooding opioids into our country, so cry me a river over some illegals being deported the hell back to their own country.

No dude. Legal opioids prescriptions are killing Americans not the illegals. They are also manufactured legally here in US. Are you playing dumb again or just purely ignorance,

Americans still lead the world in something: Use of highly addictive opioids

Americans are in more pain than any other population around the world. At least, that's the conclusion that can be drawn from one startling number from recent years: Approximately 80 percent of the global opioid supply is consumed in the United States.
Pain drugs are the second-largest pharmaceutical class globally, after cancer medicines. "There was about 300 million pain prescriptions written in 2015," Irina Koffler, senior analyst, specialty pharma, Mizuho Securities USA, told CNBC.
The 300 million pain prescriptions equal a $24 billion market, Koffler said, but it's not a market evenly divided around the globe. Rampant use of opioids in the United States, which represents only 5 percent of the global population, points to a larger divide between affluent nations and the rest of the world when it comes to prescription painkillers.

Let me guess, a thought was planted in the liberal collective mind to hate pharma and you complied. :cuckoo:

First you were blaming illegals for opiod epidemic.
To find out you don't know shit as always.

Forum List

Back