The most evil pres in US history was LBJ

Nobody's mentioned Nixon? LOL! LBJ gave up when he realized Vietnam was unwinnable. Nixon lied about a secret plan just to get elected...and subverted the constitution, a paranoid monster- ruined respect for the office.
Wilson did nothing Lincoln didn't...war is hell. Isolationist pubs ruined the League of Nations, started the Great Depression that gave rise to militarists in Germany and Japan, then let them run wild. As a rule, Pubs suq and their dupes are idiots- since 1870 AT LEAST. FACT.

When I was getting my Masters, the revision was that Lincoln WAS the first pub, had an unholy alliance with big industry they still have to this day. The idea was slavery wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway...didn't need a civil war with 600k dead and the South destroyed...

When I was getting my Masters, the revision was that Lincoln WAS the first pub, had an unholy alliance with big industry they still have to this day. The idea was slavery wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway...didn't need a civil war with 600k dead and the South destroyed...

What part of that isn't 100% fact?

Lincoln was the worst president in History, hands down. he killed 650,000 Americans.
No, he was one of the best. Three way tie for worst, carter, clinton, and obamaturd.

Wrong. Lincoln was far and away the absolute worst president we had.

1. He abolished habeas corpus
  2. Arrested the entire state legislature of Maryland.
  3. Shut down over 300 newspapers
  4. Established gulags where Americans were incarcerated without a trial
  5. Arrested people merely for criticizing the government.
  6. Executed American citizens without a trial.
  7. Waged total war on fellow Americans.
  8. murdered 50,000 non combatants
  9. Sent 650,000 combatants to their deaths.
  10. Destroyed private property
  11. Encouraged federal troops to rape and murder American citizens.
  12. Deliberately burned american cities to the ground.

Lincoln was a totalitarian dictator who was little better than Stalin, Hitler or Idi Amin.

Yeah, but he kicked the shit out of the South and prevented them from destroying the union, didn't he? And thank God he did. We should build a few more memorials to him.

No....he was the greatest POTUS and well deserving of the Lincoln Memorial (which I just saw for the first time last month....impressive!!!).

LBJ had the makings of a great presidency. He passed Civil Rights legislation, anti-poverty legislation and Medicare. Great legislative accomplishments

But he gave in to a Viet Nam strategy of ....just give us a few more troops and we can win this thing

No, he was one of the best. Three way tie for worst, carter, clinton, and obamaturd.

Lincoln was a totalitarian dictator who was little better than Stalin, Hitler or Idi Amin.

Yeah, but he kicked the shit out of the South and prevented them from destroying the union, didn't he? And thank God he did. We should build a few more memorials to him.

No....he was the greatest POTUS and well deserving of the Lincoln Memorial (which I just saw for the first time last month....impressive!!!).

Lincoln did destroy the union, dipstick. Before the Civil War the United States was a VOLUNTARY union of sovereign states. After the war, the states were merely captive subjects.

Nothing good came of the Civil War. Nothing

Lincoln was the worst president the US ever had.

Lincoln did not start the civil war. The south started it.

Wrong. Lincoln started it. He refused to remove federal troops from the Territory of South Carolina and then he invaded Virginia.

The "territory of South Carolina" was, in fact, a US state. He didn't have to move shit from there.

The minute it seceded, it was no longer a US state. If it was, then why did it have to be "re-admitted" after the war? How can a US state not have representation in Congress?

If South Carolina was a US state, then the 13th and 14th Amendments are null and void because 3/4 s of the states never approved them.

Your claim is obviously so full of holes you could strain spaghetti with it.

When do you think the morons in the South (LOL!) would have given up slavery? So you're a Dem now?

If the South had been allowed to secede, and slavery was illegal in the North, than any slave could gain his freedom by escaping over the border. That would have quickly made slavery untenable.

Furthermore, slavery was abolished in every other country without some massive Civil War. There was absolutely no need for it.

The end of slavery was a good thing.

Nixon was a lying POS who kept the Vietnam War going just to get ected- We're still divided and paying for it. Reagan was also evil, if it's true that power without wisdom is evil. His legacy is the ruin of the non rich, stupid wars, a depression, and the ruin of political discourse in the USA.

Mario Cuomo: " Reagan made hatred of the poor acceptable..."

When do you think the morons in the South (LOL!) would have given up slavery? So you're a Dem now?

If the South had been allowed to secede, and slavery was illegal in the North, than any slave could gain his freedom by escaping over the border. That would have quickly made slavery untenable.

Furthermore, slavery was abolished in every other country without some massive Civil War. There was absolutely no need for it.

A. I don't think so.

B. The USA is the exception to lots of rules. Secession NOT. Slavery might have lasted a long time if the South had been left to it's own devices.

A. I don't think so.

Well that's certainly a compelling argument.

B. The USA is the exception to lots of rules. Secession NOT.

There is nothing in the Constitution that says a state cannot secede.

Slavery might have lasted a long time if the South had been left to it's own devices.

Every country in Europe and the Western hemisphere abolished slavery during the 19th Century. Why would the confederacy be any different?

Wrong. Lincoln started it. He refused to remove federal troops from the Territory of South Carolina and then he invaded Virginia.

The "territory of South Carolina" was, in fact, a US state. He didn't have to move shit from there.

The minute it seceded, it was no longer a US state. If it was, then why did it have to be "re-admitted" after the war? How can a US state not have representation in Congress?

If South Carolina was a US state, then the 13th and 14th Amendments are null and void because 3/4 s of the states never approved them.

Your claim is obviously so full of holes you could strain spaghetti with it.

Geez....it's over, the South got their asses kicked and we became one nation again. Get over it. :eusa_hand:

My great, great grandfather proudly kicked the shit out of them when he served in Tennessee. I'm really proud of him!!

A. I don't think so.

Well that's certainly a compelling argument.

B. The USA is the exception to lots of rules. Secession NOT.

There is nothing in the Constitution that says a state cannot secede.

Slavery might have lasted a long time if the South had been left to it's own devices.

Every country in Europe and the Western hemisphere abolished slavery during the 19th Century. Why would the confederacy be any different?

I can see them having it until WWII, with a system like sharecropping- keeping families together. Because Americans are stubborn as hell LOL!

Lincoln did destroy the union, dipstick. Before the Civil War the United States was a VOLUNTARY union of sovereign states. After the war, the states were merely captive subjects.

Nothing good came of the Civil War. Nothing

Lincoln was the worst president the US ever had.

Lincoln kicked the shit out of the traitors from the South. He put the need to save the union over their vile need to enslave other human beings

No brainer....greatest president ever

Richard A. Clarke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Early warnings about Al-Qaeda threat

Clarke's role as a counter-terrorism advisor in the months and years prior to 9/11 would lead to the central role he played in deconstructing what went wrong in the years that followed. Clarke and his communications with the Bush administration regarding bin Laden and associated terrorist plots targeting the United States were mentioned frequently in Condoleezza Rice's public interview by the 9/11 investigatory commission on April 8, 2004. Of particular significance was a memo[6] from January 25, 2001, that Clarke had authored and sent to Rice. Along with making an urgent request for a meeting of the National Security Council's Principals Committee to discuss the growing al-Qaeda threat in the greater Middle East, the memo also suggests strategies for combating al-Qaeda that might be adopted by the new Bush Administration.[7]

In his memoir, "Against All Enemies", Clarke wrote that when he first briefed Rice on Al-Qaeda, in a January 2001 meeting, "her facial expression gave me the impression she had never heard the term before." He also stated that Rice made a decision that the position of National Coordinator for Counterterrorism should be downgraded. By demoting the office, the Administration sent a signal through the national security bureaucracy about the salience they assigned to terrorism. No longer would Clarke's memos go to the President; instead they had to pass though a chain of command of National Security Advisor Rice and her deputy Stephen Hadley, who bounced every one of them back.

Within a week of the inauguration, I wrote to Rice and Hadley asking 'urgently' for a Principals, or Cabinet-level, meeting to review the imminent Al-Qaeda threat. Rice told me that the Principals Committee, which had been the first venue for terrorism policy discussions in the Clinton administration, would not address the issue until it had been 'framed' by the Deputies.[8]
Ignored that part and jumped straight to Bush, hunh?
:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back