The most evil pres in US history was LBJ

I have often noted since the beginning of the Iraq war, that the American public is never told by the news media how many Iraqi deaths there were as a direct result of the U.S. invasion. I wonder at times whether that’s because American’s simply don’t care, or if the press is afraid of loosing all that close, cozy cooperation they have with the military and the military would prefer Americans not know.
In case you’re wondering, more than 1 million Iraqi people died for the sake of bush’s ambition (approximately the same number of Jews were killed by the Nazi’s in Poland), and some of that blood is on the hands of each and every single one of us, but none more than the American press.
The fact is that war was unnecessary and we had every reason to know it at the time, but those few who tried to speak out against the war were largely ignored by the press (who even went so far as to call those who spoke out against the war traitors), or silenced all too easily by the bush administration.
The fact is, the emperor was naked, but no one had the courage to say it, and now a million people are dead. Do Americans care? Not a bit. In fact when asked how many Iraqis they think died, most American guess “a few thousand”, because we are rarely, if ever told what the true cost of that war was.
So yes its true, there were no where near 50,000 American soldiers killed in Iraq. So take pride America, your military couldn’t be any better at killing.

Then how did you come by this information?

I really hope that you were born some time after April of 1988, because I'd hate to think that I defended your sorry ass, you anti-American piece of shit.
:evil:

Lincoln kicked the shit out of the traitors from the South. He put the need to save the union over their vile need to enslave other human beings

No brainer....greatest president ever

In other words, you approve of the illegal slaughter of 650,000 American citizens.

I think that attitude defines a true fascist scumbag.

Last edited:
Lincoln kicked the shit out of the traitors from the South. He put the need to save the union over their vile need to enslave other human beings

In other words, you approve of the illegal slaughter of 650,000 American citizens.

I think attitude that defines a true fascist scumbag.

But I thought the Left was against the death penalty!?
:lol:

Southern traitors had no right to secede. They took up arms against their own country because they wanted to engage in human rights atrocities

The blame rests totally with the traitorous south

Always has......always will

Southern traitors had no right to secede. They took up arms against their own country because they wanted to engage in human rights atrocities

What is the difference between our original BRITISH colonies seceding and the southern states?

What is the difference between our original BRITISH colonies seceding and the southern states?

Beats me...ask the British

Maybe because we were not part of England, did not have voting rights and could not vote against policies we objected to

The south had full representation within the US and seceded so that they could continue their subjugation of fellow human beings

LBJ had the makings of a great presidency. He passed Civil Rights legislation, anti-poverty legislation and Medicare. Great legislative accomplishments

But he gave in to a Viet Nam strategy of ....just give us a few more troops and we can win this thing

You mean he blocked civil rights legislation for nearly half a decade and single handedly ruined countless lives and families with handouts.

Maybe because we were not part of England, did not have voting rights and could not vote against policies we objected to

The south had full representation within the US and seceded so that they could continue their subjugation of fellow human beings

Good enough

:cool:

LBJ had the makings of a great presidency. He passed Civil Rights legislation, anti-poverty legislation and Medicare. Great legislative accomplishments

But he gave in to a Viet Nam strategy of ....just give us a few more troops and we can win this thing

You mean he blocked civil rights legislation for nearly half a decade and single handedly ruined countless lives and families with handouts.

A. Whaa?

B. Cuomo: "Reagan made hating the poor acceptable."

If you don't know then where do you get off pontificating on the Civil War? On top of proving that you're a fascist A-hole, you seem intent on proving that you're an idiot.

We were part of the British Empire, just as Wales and Scotland are. Every American had the same rights as any citizen living in England.

Their motivation is immaterial. The fact is they had every right in the world to do so.

LOL

Still trying to sell that bullshit?

LBJs programs have been working for almost 50 years now

Southern traitors had no right to secede.

Sure they did. Where does the Constitution say otherwise?

They took up arms against their own country because they wanted to engage in human rights atrocities

Wrong again. Lincoln invaded the Confederacy. After a state secedes, the USA is no longer its country. If anyone engaged in human rights atrocities, it was Lincoln.

The Constitution defines treason as follows:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.​

Note that it says it consists of levying war against THEM [plural]. Treason is not defined as levying war against the federal government. Lincoln levied war against the states, not the confederacy. Lincoln is the traitor. He should have been tried for war crimes.

Last edited:
When I was getting my Masters, the revision was that Lincoln WAS the first pub, had an unholy alliance with big industry they still have to this day. The idea was slavery wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway...didn't need a civil war with 600k dead and the South destroyed...

What part of that isn't 100% fact?

When he typed "When I was getting my Masters".

When I was getting my Masters, the revision was that Lincoln WAS the first pub, had an unholy alliance with big industry they still have to this day. The idea was slavery wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway...didn't need a civil war with 600k dead and the South destroyed...

What part of that isn't 100% fact?

When he typed "When I was getting my Masters".

Yeah, it's hard to believe that a nimrod like francoHFW has a masters.

Forum List

Back