The Most Corrupt Administration in History, Part II

What happened to Reagan having the most corrupt administration in history? This nonsense being discussed in this thread barely reaches the level of corruption. More like "alleged" corruption. At least with the Reagan corruption we get to deal with undisputed facts about people being indicted and convicted of actual crimes. This stuff seems like fluffy speculation laced with partisan opinions.
Obama is very corrupt and his Justice Department worst in history. I would rank LBJ and Lincoln administrations up there as well.

If sold illegally I will agree. But if legally sold what makes that any different then selling a car, knife, ball bat etc???

Those aren't designed specifically to kill people.

I have bought guns but never with the intent to kill someone.
Not even a deer?

Did you attend school with Bullwinkle? Joeb said people.
Bulwinkle is a moose.

How do you know Moonglow isn't a moose?

I don't have a problem with this. I think gun shops should be held criminally and civilly liable when one of their products ends up killing someone.

hitler-youth.jpg

Show of hands, who else agrees with Nazi Scumbag JoeB?

I don't have a problem with this. I think gun shops should be held criminally and civilly liable when one of their products ends up killing someone.
<><><><><><><><>
right on !! :up: just as knife companies, car and truck makers, rope makers, ball bat makers, axe makers, scissors makers, toothbrush makers and any other company that makes an object that could be used to kill another person.

you sure are a smart one there joeBLOWHARD

Are car companies out there fighting against every safety rule out there?

Every other industry tries to make their products safer. Exccept for the gun makers.
<><><><><><><><>
THAT IS A FUCKING LIE !!!
have you ever done any research on all the new "SAFETY" devices that the gun industry have incorporated into their product ?

didn't think so !!

many of those "SAFETY" devices i disagree with, they are only there to satisfy most gun haters like yourself, but you are too fucking blind and/or stupid to recognize !! :up:

:fu: ................................................................................ :ahole-1:

If sold illegally I will agree. But if legally sold what makes that any different then selling a car, knife, ball bat etc???

Not even a deer?

read again, the word people never is typed..

I'll read his direct quote once again: "Those aren't designed specifically to kill people." I know people can be dear but I don't think deer can be people.

Not even a deer?

I'll read his direct quote once again: "Those aren't designed specifically to kill people." I know people can be dear but I don't think deer can be people.
Now get my slippers....

Not even a deer?

Bulwinkle is a moose.

How do you know Moonglow isn't a moose?
I have a friend that is a Moose, so Moonglow might be one. I visit the Moose Lodge with my friend sometimes. One dollar drafts and delicious food for real cheap. Chicken dinner with all the works is like 4.95.

Not even a deer?

Now get my slippers....

Anything you say, Rocky.

What happened to Reagan having the most corrupt administration in history? This nonsense being discussed in this thread barely reaches the level of corruption. More like "alleged" corruption. At least with the Reagan corruption we get to deal with undisputed facts about people being indicted and convicted of actual crimes. This stuff seems like fluffy speculation laced with partisan opinions.
Obama is very corrupt and his Justice Department worst in history. I would rank LBJ and Lincoln administrations up there as well.

Wishful thinking on your part.

:blahblah:

Not even a deer?

So a deer rifle can't be, has never been used to used to kill a person.

That's good to know.

:rolleyes:

It's actually Warren D. Harding who had the most corrupt administration ever. The dude was in bed with organized crime.

Up until this Obama dude got elected, Harding has some stiff competition. After 6 years, being intellectually honest, can you seriously say this guy is on the level?
Not D. It's G. As in Gamaliel.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Yep I was wrong on that. Have been putting a D on it for awhile when discussing things like this on another board. Maybe it gets me thinking of Warren D. Martini from the 80s metal band Ratt ha.

Last edited:
I stand up for justice. Like I said, when the COMPLETE story comes out, I will write more. But on the surface, this looks bad. Morality police is not what the DOJ is there for. And it is indeed offensive that legal gun shop owners should be on a list with other businesses that ARE dubious.

Justice does not know Right or Left. Remember that.
Idiot
What "complete story" do you think there is? How come you never wait for the "complete story" when it involves a Republican involved in corruption of one sort or another?
You seem angry. Let me check. It's a day that ends with a 'y'. Yepp, you are angry. Do tell. :D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
You seem stupid. Lemme check Yep, you're stupid.

We all know it. This is the most abusive corrupt administration we've ever had. Proving it again comes evidence Eric Fucking Holder's Justice Dept targeted gun businesses, regulated by his own dept btw, for discrinimation in banking. Operation Choke Point is blatantly illegal. Holder belongs in prison.
DOJ accused of blocking legal gun shops other businesses from banking Fox News

"discrinimation"

:wtf:

:D

Well, not surprising from the poster whose real name is The Barbi.

We all know it. This is the most abusive corrupt administration we've ever had. Proving it again comes evidence Eric Fucking Holder's Justice Dept targeted gun businesses, regulated by his own dept btw, for discrinimation in banking. Operation Choke Point is blatantly illegal. Holder belongs in prison.

"discrinimation"

Neither one of you understands the word "discrimination" obviously.

"discrinimation"

You're right. My understanding of the word 'discrimination' is nuanced and and subtle.

"discrinimation"

You're right. My understanding of the word 'discrimination' is nuanced and and subtle.
Translation: I dont know jack shit.
Why dont you tell us what "discrimination" means, meathead.

Joe, how are you going to determine who is "crazy" or not? Go through and read everyone's online profiles?

We get a few high-profile cases every year where mentally ill people do crap like this, so none of the millions of mentally ill people can own guns? I'm mentally Ill -- should I be banned from owning a hand gun to protect my life on an extremely dangerous job?

Um. Yes. The only reason why your job is dangerous is because we have too many guns out there to start with!
Anti gun people are clueless, get a clue Joe, it is the idiot behind the gun not the gun.

Forum List

Back