The Moribund GOP.....

Even Reince Priebus' "autopsy" from 2012 cannot keep GOPers from shooting off at the mouth about Latinos and they are utterly stupid if they think that Latinos aren't paying attention. THEY ARE.

The above sentence reminds me of the old story about the scorpion and the frog crossing a river.....If you know the story, you'd know that it ends with the scorpion basically saying that although his actions were suicidal, he couldn't help himself because his action "were in his nature."
Is that why you post stupid shit?

Even Reince Priebus' "autopsy" from 2012 cannot keep GOPers from shooting off at the mouth about Latinos and they are utterly stupid if they think that Latinos aren't paying attention. THEY ARE.

The above sentence reminds me of the old story about the scorpion and the frog crossing a river.....If you know the story, you'd know that it ends with the scorpion basically saying that although his actions were suicidal, he couldn't help himself because his action "were in his nature."

Thanks. You just confirmed that the Left is on the correct side of history on this one.

The Right is going to immolate itself with it's never-ending hatred of minorities, because as Princess Graham rightly noticed, there are just not enough angry old white men to make up the difference....

Thanks rabbi......whether you know it or not, your criticism tells me that I'm on the right path.
If you are going for "Dumbest Moron on USMB" I hate to tell you there's stiff competition and you're frankly second rate.

And yet, you cannot supply one since piece of data or fact to refute what nat4900 has been saying all along. You just get mad and start flinging poo, as you once did with me, but it will be just as ineffective with him as it was with me, fake rabbit.

To royally piss off right wingers, I thought of addressing the issue of substantial demographic shifts in other red states such as AZ, FL (no longer a state with just a Cuban Latino "minority",) and even the Carolinas.....But, the future trend is obvious and right wingers can just simply deny what is inevitable.

Catholic yes, conservative? Only in your wet dreams.

I guess we will find out. Like all strategic political plans that look so good on paper....

Please tell us all exactly how the extreme rightwing GOP plans on appealing to the growing Hispanic and Latino demographic in the future?

Probably by not being extreme left wing.

Please tell us about all the good things left wing politics has bestowed upon Latin American culture.

Venezuela might be a contemporary starting point.

:lmao:

Thanks for admitting that you came up with big fat zero when it came to explaining how the extreme rightwing GOP plans on appealing to the growing Hispanic and Latino demographic in the future.

Not being the left wing sewer Venezuela is practicing is an ample explanation.

Your turn.

Yet another big fat zero when it comes to explaining how the extreme rightwing GOP plans on appealing to the growing Hispanic and Latino demographic in the future.

Thanks rabbi......whether you know it or not, your criticism tells me that I'm on the right path.
If you are going for "Dumbest Moron on USMB" I hate to tell you there's stiff competition and you're frankly second rate.

And yet, you cannot supply one since piece of data or fact to refute what nat4900 has been saying all along. You just get mad and start flinging poo, as you once did with me, but it will be just as ineffective with him as it was with me, fake rabbit.

And as the far left keeps proving, far left religious dogma is not fact. Yet they claim it is and should be refuted..

To royally piss off right wingers, I thought of addressing the issue of substantial demographic shifts in other red states such as AZ, FL (no longer a state with just a Cuban Latino "minority",) and even the Carolinas.....But, the future trend is obvious and right wingers can just simply deny what is inevitable.
You arent royallt pissing anyone off. You are amusing the shit out of us.
First you claim that Hispanics will vote like blacks. When that's refuted for Texas you switch to other states, even though there is no evidence of that. Then it's pointed out that in Texas almost every elected official on the state and federal level is Republican. You dismiss that as mieaningless. Then you make some kind of prediction for long after most of us are dead. Now you declare "the trend is clear" even though Hispanics, like other immigrants, tend to assimilate and as time goes on and they climb the economic ladder they are less and less likely to vote GOP.
It's like contrary information cannot even be acknowledged, much less refuted.

I guess we will find out. Like all strategic political plans that look so good on paper....

Please tell us all exactly how the extreme rightwing GOP plans on appealing to the growing Hispanic and Latino demographic in the future?

Please tell us about all the good things left wing politics has bestowed upon Latin American culture.

Thanks for admitting that you came up with big fat zero when it came to explaining how the extreme rightwing GOP plans on appealing to the growing Hispanic and Latino demographic in the future.

Your turn.

Yet another big fat zero when it comes to explaining how the extreme rightwing GOP plans on appealing to the growing Hispanic and Latino demographic in the future.

Just because liberals can't reason, does not mean Hispanics and Latinos can't.

Your turn.

Puerile ad homs still don't explain how the extreme rightwing GOP plans on appealing to the growing Hispanic and Latino demographic in the future.

Your turn.

Puerile ad homs still don't explain how the extreme rightwing GOP plans on appealing to the growing Hispanic and Latino demographic in the future.

This is easy. All the Democrats need to go is to put out some ads where they use actual footage of well known GOPers saying really stupid shit about Latinos, over and over and over. It's like when President Obama said in 2012 he was considering using the GOP debates VERBATIM as ad material for the DEMS that year.... :lol:

Forum List

Back