The more you know

It's not insurance. It's a scam. It's the government withholding your money and keeping it from you and then giving you a small pittance when you're about to croak. AND, once you do croak that money can't be passed on to your kids. It's a scam.

Hey stupid? Their dependents don't collect SQUAT if the benefactor dies.

What planet were you born on again?

They can not grasp that.

Indeed...I wonder if Obama is going to use his old line of witholding checks if the next 'Budget Ceiling' he wants isn't granted?:eusa_whistle:

I hope you're not suggesting that the US government would let a small matter like not having a budget to PAY the checks stand in the way of SENDING Checks?

:eek:

RAMFNLclr-042512-net-IBD-CO.jpg.cms

Indeed...I wonder if Obama is going to use his old line of witholding checks if the next 'Budget Ceiling' he wants isn't granted?:eusa_whistle:

I hope you're not suggesting that the US government would let a small matter like not having a budget to PAY the checks stand in the way of SENDING Checks?

:eek:

He tried it last time while knowing it was a lie.

My point is:

EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS A LIE!!!

with TM being the only exception, but that's because she's a genius, and knows so much more that every other person on the planet.

Last edited:
Social Security has been sold as an earned "insurance" benefit
and is forced on people

This is the reason the Left always wants to push tax rates higher
High enough, like in parts of Europe, everyone will have to depend on gov't
If the gov't takes 70% or more of person's income that leaves little
disposable income

If the Left feels that it is somehow hypocritical for
people on the right to collect then....

Simply return the money with the real interest rate, relative to the periods, to people who
do not want to participate in it

The real rate of return on SS is terrible

Last edited:

Forum List

Back