Yes Scott Walker that Country Supports You Not Just WI

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
"Thank you for supporting my efforts and helping spread the message that Wisconsin is open for business.

The future of Wisconsin is worth fighting for and your contribution will help me continue the fight to get Wisconsin back on solid fiscal ground.

Thank you again for your support. I greatly appreciate it."

Sincerely,

Scott Walker

back to ScottWalker.org

Date
5/16/12 3:15:59 pm

Email
<Removed>

Address
<Removed>

Employer
<Removed>

Occupation
Lawyer

Payment Information
Card Type: mastercard
Card Number: <Removed>
Amount: $100.00
Transaction ID: <Removed>

No, Thank You Gov Walker for being the bravest man around!

Well now, I sincerely hope after June, he is the most unemployed brave man around.

Old Rocks answer me this?

Would you rather have your state in WI's present condition where they turned the most devastrating deficit into a surplus, without raising taxes, without laying off one police officer, firefighter or teacher (in fact they are one of the few states hiring teachers), without closing any schools (in fact schools marked for closure are now in the black) and not cutting any school programs...

...or would you rather be in CA's condition where they have the lowest rated bonds in the country, they have the worst deficit of any state and no plan to correct it, they are laying off teachers by the 1000s (when they already have the highest student to teacher ratio in the country - A very bad thing), laying off policeman (when CA is already ranked one of the most dangerousm crime ridden states) and firefighters (when CA fires are legendary)?

Any OBJECTIVE viewer would much rather be in WI's place vs CA and see WI clearly on the right path and CA hopelessly on the wrong one!

Walker Leads Barrett in Wisconsin Recall Poll

137417_5_.jpg

With his recall election just three weeks away, Republican Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker leads Democratic Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett by six points among likely voters, according to a new Marquette Law School poll.

Walker -- whose law curbing collective bargaining rights for public workers in Wisconsin triggered weeks of protests last year and led to the recall effort -- attracts 50 percent of the support to Barrett&#8217;s 44 percent.

Walker has widened his lead since last month, when he held a one-point edge in another Marquette poll. Barrett won a competitive Democratic primary

RealClearPolitics - Walker Leads Barrett in Wisconsin Recall Poll

Forum List

Back