The more one learns about Ted Cruz, the more they realize how awful he is.

If you had a fraction of the intellect you think you have

You mean, the 99.8 percentile which I've been clinically determined to have?

:lol: Numbnuts....

I am pleased to know you think you have intellect, because now you know there's one person on this planet who thinks you do have intellect.

I could really care less what you think. You're such a damned fool your opinion is meaningless to me.

Haven't you been paying attention? The more I see of you the more I realize how awful you are.

The more one learns about Ted Cruz, the more one realizes how awful he is.

I actually doubt this is true. At least, it is only true for dumb people, at best. How horrible Ted Cruz is has been apparently for a long time, and there is nothing more to be learned about him to verify the fact.

What is so horrible about Cruz, the fact that he believes in the Constitution?

I am pleased to know you think you have intellect, because now you know there's one person on this planet who thinks you do have intellect.

I could really care less what you think. You're such a damned fool your opinion is meaningless to me.

Haven't you been paying attention? The more I see of you the more I realize how awful you are.

You could care less what I think, yet you continue to reply to what I am thinking; but, you have intellect. :blahblah:

What is so horrible about Cruz, the fact that he believes in the Constitution?

For starters, the fact that he doesn't give a shit about the constitution, but he's sure got you fooled, all in pursuit of his personal ambitions.

You could care less what I think, yet you continue to reply to what I am thinking; but, you have intellect. :blahblah:

Hell, I feed random homeless people on the street. Doesn't mean their opinions on my financial decisions phase me in the slightest. :D Besides, Grease Live is not turning out to be as amusing as I'd hoped it would be.

Hell, I feed random homeless people on the street. Doesn't mean their opinions on my financial decisions phase me in the slightest. :D Besides, Grease Live is not turning out to be as amusing as I'd hoped it would be.

Why are you replying to me since you could care less what I think?

That's what happens when you say stupid shit. You get called out by me. If you bothered to pay attention, you'd notice that I do not discriminate in the slightest when it comes to calling people out for falsity, poor reasoning, and/or stupidity. I can agree with someone's position 100% but if they use a foolish argument to support it, there's a good chance I'm going to call it out. Especially when it appears to be malicious or deliberate stupidity.

Yes, thanks, I got it the first time. What are you on some coke buzz? You need not explain your superior and thoughtful ways to justify your every insulting retort. It’s ok.

And I would have gladly let it all go had it not been for more of the same from you to the another poster here. It tells a wider story. (imo)

You mean, the 99.8 percentile which I've been clinically determined to have? :lol: Numbnuts....
99.8 percentile? Awesome. “Hey, everyone, we have found our new leader!“
But it has also been often demonstrated there is no correlation between intelligence and wisdom. Isn’t that odd?

And I would have gladly let it all go had it not been for more of the same from you to the another poster here. It tells a wider story. (imo)

Can't you see why I'm so mean? If y'all leave me alone, this wouldn't be my M.O. I wouldn't have to go eenie, meenie, minie, mo. Catch a homo by his toe, man I don't know no more. Am I the only fuckin' one who's normal any more?

Last edited:
What has he said that indicates he doesn't give a shit about the Constitution?

I'd explain it, but it's really well beyond you. You tend to espouse the same bullshit ideas. Tenther bullshit, things like that. The difference is that you're just accidentally foolish enough to believe it. Cruz is a bold faced liar when he spouts that nonsense.

What has he said that indicates he doesn't give a shit about the Constitution?

I'd explain it, but it's really well beyond you. You tend to espouse the same bullshit ideas. Tenther bullshit, things like that. The difference is that you're just accidentally foolish enough to believe it. Cruz is a bold faced liar when he spouts that nonsense.

In other words, you can't explain it.

BTW, the term is "bald faced liar," not "bold faced liar."

Why are you replying to me since you could care less what I think?

:lol: You just keep proving that you're not too bright. Read between the lines. :D

Proving that according to your standards? Oh well, what's most important is that you believe this to be true. You should really consider running for president, this country really has no idea what it's missing out on.

Can't you see why I'm so mean? If y'all leave me alone, this wouldn't be my M.O. I wouldn't have to go eenie, meenie, minie, mo. Catch a homo by his toe, man I don't know no more. Am I the only fuckin' one who's normal any more?

Do me a favor and take the words you attributed as though I was saying them, out of my quote box. Thanks.

In other words, you can't explain it.
He does that a lot.

His next move will be to either change the subject, call you names, or vanish from the thread.

Last edited:
Oh well, what's most important is that you believe this to be true.

Believe? Oh no, that's where you are wrong. Nothing here is about what I believe. It's all about physics, cause, effect, and agriculture.

carrot-and-stick-for-loyalty-marketing.jpg

In a previous thread I presented evidence of how Ted Cruz is for erasing America's borders, getting rid of her sovereignty in order to form the North American Union with Canada and Mexico. His wife, Heidi who works for Goldman Sachs is heavily involved in pushing America towards the North American Union.

Now, going back to when Cruz was 18 years old, he wanted to, and apparently still does want to rule the world

Video: 18 Year Old Ted Cruz Aspired to Take Over the World, Become a Dictator

And like any wannabe dictator, nothing like voter intimidation in campaign ads:

Cruz Campaign Sends Letters Admonishing Citizens for Not Voting

No way, no-how will I vote for Cruz, he's the sleaziest, most despicable and dangerous GOP candidate running. If he is the GOP nominee, I will vote third party.

He must have been a pinky and the brain fan.

Forum List

Back