The Moment Sandy Hook Parents start cashing in their kids..

Good for them. This is the worst situation possible for them and NOTHING has changed from it. Nothing. Fuck gun lobbyists who prevent any sort of real legislation passing that would help cut down on these situations occurring. You can't sue lobbyists and this is America so the gun makers are the next most logical target. If they don't want to be sued then don't make guns.

Go ahead gun nuts, lets have it.
Retard.

You can do better than that.

No, actually, he can't.

Good for them. This is the worst situation possible for them and NOTHING has changed from it. Nothing. Fuck gun lobbyists who prevent any sort of real legislation passing that would help cut down on these situations occurring. You can't sue lobbyists and this is America so the gun makers are the next most logical target. If they don't want to be sued then don't make guns.

Yeah, laws always stop lawbreakers. That's why we have zero illegals in America.

What law would have prevented this?

The laws that we'll never have in this country. And nothing will prevent this all together, I said "cut down" (ie. reduce). But it doesn't matter, we live in a society full of selfish assholes and will never have any meaningful gun control put in place.

Who are they filing the lawsuit against?
Remington (the owner of Bushmaster), and the local gun dealer.
I think they're also suing the truck company that transports them. Unbridled greed!
Now if they were suing the SCHOOL DISTRICT AND THE STATE for leaving their children defenseless in a gun free zone.. then I'd support them. Esp. if they put the money up for fighting against said idiocy.

..they became assholes. Some law firm enticed them with a bunch of zeros and now they're going to exploit the "good fortune" of their children being killed and laugh all the way to the bank.

I have the utmost compassion for anyone who loses a child, especially to a senseless act of violence. But that compassion dries up quickly when the victims become the agressors, filing a lawsuit that has no merit because people generally understand you can't hold manufacturers responsible for the misuse of their product because that is entirely out of their control.

So to those nine families I would say, don't plan on meeting your little angels in heaven because avarice is the shortest route to hell.

How terribly christian of you.

If they have more children, I'll bet you would tell them to turn the other cheek, let them get mowed down too.

Not the gun manufacturers fault. Anyone with a step above the primordial stew would know that.

I didn't say it was. I said it's the gun lobby's fault. But you can't sue them. So the gun manufacturers are next in line.

I feel sorry for the gun manufacturers

We need more threads to protect them
You should feel sorry for the children, who's parents agreed to make that school a gun free zone. There's a special hell reserved for idiots who mandate that a school be defenseless against attack, them blame others for their idiocy.
They should sue the school board that refused to hire guards.

Yeah, laws always stop lawbreakers. That's why we have zero illegals in America.

Wait, laws don't prevent something 100%???? Are you sure????

Good thing I didn't say they did.

Solid post otherwise Jethro.

The laws that we'll never have in this country. And nothing will prevent this all together, I said "cut down" (ie. reduce). But it doesn't matter, we live in a society full of selfish assholes and will never have any meaningful gun control put in place.
Why didn't Australia's strict gun control laws, the kind you're calling for, stop the hostage crisis in Sidney?

hey dumb ass... You're a liar too.

Well ... I saw the story and it convinced me to invest in a new assault weapon before they start to suffer more legislative concerns and court liability. Better to get one now before the price goes up.

I imagine the same thing will happen as did when the assault weapons ban was passed ... More weapons will be sold.

Assault rifles are select fire rifles with a fully automatic option. I don't think you can buy one now legally without a special license.

I know what an assault weapon is ... And the forty or more different definitions various institutions and political organizations try to use to define them. The first assault weapon I ever used was the Colt AR-15 7.62x39mm I carried in the Army.

I have seen the government try to say that a 18 round tube fed pump .22lr is an assault weapon.

I have an AR-15 7.62mm ... and will get the 5.56mm (maybe a .223 as well for varmints, and haven't decided on the brand for either). I have more concerns about finding reasonably affordable ammo than finding a firearm to buy.

Not the gun manufacturers fault. Anyone with a step above the primordial stew would know that.

I didn't say it was. I said it's the gun lobby's fault. But you can't sue them. So the gun manufacturers are next in line.

It't not the gun lobby's fault either. Hint: it starts with the shooter and his upbringing.

Why didn't Australia's strict gun control laws, the kind you're calling for, stop the hostage crisis in Sidney?

Thanks for proving my point.

How many situations like this has Australia had since real gun laws were implemented? How many have we had?

Again, laws don't do away with anything 100%. Rape is illegal but it still happens, that doesn't mean we get rid of rape laws because they can't stop it 100% of the time.

Your example only proves that the right laws can reduce mass shootings. Australia is proof of it.

Thanks for proving my point.

How many situations like this has Australia had since real gun laws were implemented? How many have we had?

Again, laws don't do away with anything 100%. Rape is illegal but it still happens, that doesn't mean we get rid of rape laws because they can't stop it 100% of the time.

Your example only proves that the right laws can reduce mass shootings. Australia is proof of it.
Moron.

hey dumb ass... You're a liar too.

What else ya got?

It't not the gun lobby's fault either. Hint: it starts with the shooter and his upbringing.

Bzzzzzz. Wrong. There are poor and mentally unstable people all over the world. Want to try again?

Well ... I saw the story and it convinced me to invest in a new assault weapon before they start to suffer more legislative concerns and court liability. Better to get one now before the price goes up.

I imagine the same thing will happen as did when the assault weapons ban was passed ... More weapons will be sold.

Assault rifles are select fire rifles with a fully automatic option. I don't think you can buy one now legally without a special license.

I know what an assault weapon is ... And the forty or more different definitions various institutions and political organizations try to use to define them. The first assault weapon I ever used was the Colt AR-15 7.62x39mm I carried in the Army.

I have seen the government try to say that a 18 round tube fed pump .22lr is an assault weapon.

I have an AR-15 7.62mm ... and will get the 5.56mm (maybe a .223 as well for varmints, and haven't decided on the brand for either). I have more concerns about finding reasonably affordable ammo than finding a firearm to buy.

Both 7.62mm and 5.56mm rounds are relatively cheap because they are the Warsaw Pact and NATO rounds respectively. That means many manufacturers all over the world.

Forum List

Back