The missing two hours

We know Russia interfered in our election on Trump's behalf. We know Trump has never admitted that. We know that at Helsinki Trump rejected the extensive work done by our intelligence agencies and accepted Putin's denial because the Russian dictator was sincere.

What else do we know? Trump will not disclose his secret conversations with Putin, not even to his closest advisors, and there are no records of those conversations. Only Putin knows, not American intelligence and not American security officials.

We also know this poses a risk to our national security.

President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials.

The constraints that Trump imposed are part of a broader pattern by the president of shielding his communications with Putin from public scrutiny and preventing even high-ranking officials in his own administration from fully knowing what he has told one of the United States’ main adversaries.

As a result, U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years. Such a gap would be unusual in any presidency, let alone one that Russia sought to install through what U.S. intelligence agencies have described as an unprecedented campaign of election interference.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is thought to be in the final stages of an investigation that has focused largely on whether Trump or his associates conspired with Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign. The new details about Trump’s continued secrecy underscore the extent to which little is known about his communications with Putin since becoming president.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...cfd62dbb0a8_story.html?utm_term=.2abedfa6f2a3

At Helsinki, Trump spent two hours alone with Putin, only translators were allowed. Many suspect Trump is being extorted by Putin, which would explain a lot. Only Putin knows what was said during those two hours. What is Trump hiding?

Trump said in an interview with Fox News host Jeanine Pirro that he did not take particular steps to conceal his private meetings with Putin (that is an extraordinary lie) and attacked The Washington Post and its owner Jeffrey P. Bezos for its reporting.

“Anyone could have listened to that meeting. That meeting is open for grabs,” Trump said. That is a bald-faced lie not even his diehard fans can believe.

Trump, Putin Meet For 2 Hours In Helsinki
Omg the trump derangement syndrome is deep wow haha

The best free entertainment on the web.
And they ensure that they lose another gimme in 2020. You got to love these loony-toons they are the best show on the WWW.

Oh, my goodness. Everyone who doesn't slurp up his loaded koolaid is an idiot. NOT! Leshie, you are like the little old lady pushing her shopping cart around all night who thinks everyone who sleeps at night is crazy, that she's the only rational one since she's shopping around, wide awake.

Get some other line, Lesh

If you can't document your claims (and you can't) you're fucking lying

That's just a fact

Just exactly what is she lying about, Lesh? Or, are you just trolling?

She made claims about statements supposedly made by Mueller. Mueller doesn't MAKE public statements.

I challenged her to substantiate her claims. That is NOT trolling

Just exactly what is she lying about, Lesh? Or, are you just trolling?

She made claims about statements supposedly made by Mueller. Mueller doesn't MAKE public statements.

I challenged her to substantiate her claims. That is NOT trolling
When you call someone a fucking liar and leave it at that....yeah, I can call you a troll, troll.

Oh, my goodness. Everyone who doesn't slurp up his loaded koolaid is an idiot. NOT! Leshie, you are like the little old lady pushing her shopping cart around all night who thinks everyone who sleeps at night is crazy, that she's the only rational one since she's shopping around, wide awake.

That's just a fact
No, I know what I read, and I know the news things I heard to be the same, that Mueller has said he had found no collusion against Trump.

I also know that recently, Nancy Pelosi made an ugly statement about President Trump not being worth it, but that she so graciously would not impeach.

2017: No Russian Collusion with the Trump Administration: No 'Russia collusion' in Mueller's case against Flynn - WND - WND

2018: "THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE HAS, AFTER A 14 MONTH LONG IN-DEPTH INVESTIGATION, FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION OR COORDINATION BETWEEN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA TO INFLUENCE THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION," wrote Trump, reiterating the main finding from the panel's 150-page draft report. March 18, 2018:

These are more recent commentaries:

* I did find one of Trump saying he was innocent, that when the alleged event took place of the false charges, that he didn't even know Putin back then when he was accused of colluding with the Russians to change the American election. I believe President Donald Trump tells it like it is.

I think the Democrat parties have been graceless, punitive, nasty, and underhanded in smearing the President with false allegations. They also seem to think Mueller will speak Friday. I do not know myself. I pray that what I heard Mueller said on tv, "we have found no collusions with Russia," winds up being the truth, because I'm pretty sure that's what I read and also heard telecasts of.

No, I know what I read, and I know the news things I heard to be the same, that Mueller has said he had found no collusion against Trump.

The left are desperate to deny anything that doesn't fit the liberal narrative. That they are also very poorly informed results in them running around calling people liars and demanding links and proof and in general having meltdowns.

The left are desperate to deny anything that doesn't fit the liberal narrative. That they are also very poorly informed results in them running around calling people liars and demanding links and proof and in general having meltdowns.
Well, Blues, I've been around political boards for 23 years now, and the newbies of the loyal opposition do not know that the leftist locksteppers working in newsrooms conveniently remove certain televised or printed information that helps them mold history into what the DNC partyline wants to make itself look good, while making their adversaries look like liars. They took a really acid turn when President Dubya won, removed all their bad stuff, tried to use the new history to DNC advantage, but Bush won again anyways, and uncorked is what happened after that. Around the time of the Obama win, history got really, really screwy with information bites omitted. I think you call it scrubbing history.

It's always "you're bad, we're good," "you're the liar, we're not," on and on. If their act is good enough, they signal certain professors to "decide" what to put in their history books. I used to wish the Democrats would improve if they got a little power. But when they did, they used it as a springboard to destroy America's ability to repay what they borrowed from foreign investors, that was my turning point to expect false witness, but try and make better notes.

I don't expect good to come of the report tomorrow (or several months from now,) but I just hope the truth comes out when and if Mueller keeps his time schedule tomorrow. I pray for good to President Trump, whose family and staff have been under fire for so long, so he can put America in the black fiscally, or well on its way to repaying the national debt, and hopefully eliminating It entirely. WE will all have to sacrifice for that to happen, so there is gonna be some wailing, unless President Trump saves the day. He knows the smartest fiscal guys in the world, maybe they can help him demolish the National Debt without too much taxpayer hurt.

Good evening, everybody. :sleep:

The Russians fucked with everyone. Posed as BLM, LGBTQ, Neo-Nazi, Muslim, anti-muslim, etc. They wanted to stir up shit.

All with the goal of electing Trump
Mmm no, with the goal of sowing discourse. The Steele dossier was from Russian intel sources, and has already been heavily discredited...was the Steele dossier put out there to get trump elected? Obviously not, unless you think the Russians think that Americans think it’s cool to get golden showers from prostitutes

Now, you're the one who's holding the bedpan bud. On three occasions in my remembrance, Mueller calmed down the leftist ninnyhammers of the press to prepare them for their worst nightmare, that President Trump has clean hands, and did not collude with the Russians. You're a bit of a ninnyhammer yourself lately.

Links and quotes. You're lying. Mueller doesn't make statements other than with indictments.
Sources from within have been leaking to media outlets to not expect anything of significance from the report in order to help let the left down easy...I’ve seen this on CNN and msnbc

The Russians fucked with everyone. Posed as BLM, LGBTQ, Neo-Nazi, Muslim, anti-muslim, etc. They wanted to stir up shit.

Mmm no, with the goal of sowing discourse. The Steele dossier was from Russian intel sources, and has already been heavily discredited...was the Steele dossier put out there to get trump elected? Obviously not, unless you think the Russians think that Americans think it’s cool to get golden showers from prostitutes
All with the goal of helping Trump get elected.

The Steele Dossier was NOT "discredited" nor was it "from" Russian intel sources...and more than an FBI investigation into the Mob is "from" the mob

Mueller has made NO public statements....least of all the ones you "remember".

You can pray all you want. It didn't happen.

You really ought to be praying for forgiveness for lying. You are supposedly uber religious right?

It's amazing how facts just don't matter any more.

All with the goal of helping Trump get elected.

The Steele Dossier was NOT "discredited" nor was it "from" Russian intel sources...and more than an FBI investigation into the Mob is "from" the mob
It has been discredited on multiple timelines that don’t matchup with reality, including most recently the in Cohen testimony. Cohen was directly asked by congress about a trip to Prague that was in the dossier, in which he flat out denied ever happened. Remember, Cohen, is under oath already going to jail for lying, and flat out denying an something that can be easily cross checked from passports, flight booking information, survalliance footage, cell phone data, emails, etc. The alleged Prague trip was a pretty crucial part of the dossier. So say goodbye to your dossier being gospel.

It has been discredited on multiple timelines that don’t matchup with reality, including most recently the in Cohen testimony. Cohen was directly asked by congress about a trip to Prague that was in the dossier, in which he flat out denied ever happened. Remember, Cohen, is under oath already going to jail for lying, and flat out denying an something that can be easily cross checked from passports, flight booking information, survalliance footage, cell phone data, emails, etc. The alleged Prague trip was a pretty crucial part of the dossier. So say goodbye to your dossier being gospel.

Wait...now you're taking Cohen's word?

I thought he was a "liar liar pants on fire"?

Wait...now you're taking Cohen's word?

I thought he was a "liar liar pants on fire"?
Does it matter what I think? If you think Cohen is bullshitting all that, despite plenty of reasons I gave to the contrary, then toss out his entire testimony. If you don’t then, again, the dossier is even more sunk than it already has been. Especially considering Cohen and trump do not like each other and that’d be a great way for Cohen to get back at trump, and back up some of the dossier. So which is it for you? You claimed it’s credible, which is silly for many reasons including what’s really telling in that even CNN chose not to report on it. I just stated the most recently damning evidence against the dossier and you just deflected.

If you want to know, there’s plenty of what Cohen said that I consider fairly credible, which is stuff that can be at least backed up one way or another. There’s was also some ad hominems that were thrown into that are purely here-say and I don’t think they belonged in that setting, because who the fuck knows.

Well, Blues, I've been around political boards for 23 years now, and the newbies of the loyal opposition do not know that the leftist locksteppers working in newsrooms conveniently remove certain televised or printed information that helps them mold history into what the DNC partyline wants to make itself look good, while making their adversaries look like liars. They took a really acid turn when President Dubya won, removed all their bad stuff, tried to use the new history to DNC advantage, but Bush won again anyways, and uncorked is what happened after that. Around the time of the Obama win, history got really, really screwy with information bites omitted. I think you call it scrubbing history.

It's always "you're bad, we're good," "you're the liar, we're not," on and on. If their act is good enough, they signal certain professors to "decide" what to put in their history books. I used to wish the Democrats would improve if they got a little power. But when they did, they used it as a springboard to destroy America's ability to repay what they borrowed from foreign investors, that was my turning point to expect false witness, but try and make better notes.

I don't expect good to come of the report tomorrow (or several months from now,) but I just hope the truth comes out when and if Mueller keeps his time schedule tomorrow. I pray for good to President Trump, whose family and staff have been under fire for so long, so he can put America in the black fiscally, or well on its way to repaying the national debt, and hopefully eliminating It entirely. WE will all have to sacrifice for that to happen, so there is gonna be some wailing, unless President Trump saves the day. He knows the smartest fiscal guys in the world, maybe they can help him demolish the National Debt without too much taxpayer hurt.

Good evening, everybody. :sleep:

Its a joke to call then newsrooms. They are nothing more than a propaganda ministry for the left.

Mueller has made NO public statements....least of all the ones you "remember".

You can pray all you want. It didn't happen.

You really ought to be praying for forgiveness for lying. You are supposedly uber religious right?
Actually, this came up once before, and I was able to link it here a few months back. The person debating me said the same things you are saying, so I am guessint it was either you of another person who has the same talking points to destroy history. I couldn't find my source this time, so that makes me a liar? I don't think so. I think one of you trolls forums to find out where the dirt is, delivers it back to headquarters, where the professionals wipe out information that is true but deleterious to the all-important Democrat Party. And that's what I think. If I had found the source I used the last time, it would have been a miracle, considering how quickly the scrubbers got rid of Hillary's mail, and all the dirty tricks it pulled on Dubya, who managed to hang on for 8 full years. Now, we hear all the lies told about him, but there's nothing to back what really happened online, because everything good about Republicans disappears, and everything bad about Democrats also disappears. All that's left are lies and butt-coverings. That's what you all have done to recruit more left-wing professors in universities who believe the lies that your comrades left for the world to believe.

Morons. It's going to come and bite you back in the butts one of these days. Because what goes around eventually comes around. .

That's just a fact

Yet i haven't seen you document jack shit.

I couldn't find my source this time, so that makes me a liar?

Simply put ...yes. Mueller doesn't make public statements

He did too. I saw him on tv making his statement that so far, the FBI had not found evidence of any kind linking Donald Trump to any conspiracy to or colluding with the Russians.

President Trump has clean hands. And he doesn't like to be called a liar. It makes him tweet, so y'all do it a lot so you can eat his liver when he tweets something you don't want to hear.

T W E E E E E E E E E E T ! ! !
That's short for "neener, neener, neeeeeeener."

<giggle>

Forum List

Back