Kentucky Governor stands against forced vaccinations

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Kentucky’s Republican Gov. Matt Bevin made headlines after revealing he purposely exposed his nine children to chickenpox during an interview with Bowling Green radio station WKCT on Tuesday.
Big: Kentucky Governor Stands Against Forced Vaccinations
-----------------------------------------

Oh no what shall we ever do with ones right to choose to do so. The leftist know take away choice that's what those control freaks want to do.

So this guy can't stop f#cking some woman, then sickens his nine products. How disgusting and gross can a person be? I hope that he is not going for a tenth. This animal needs to be stopped.

Kentucky’s Republican Gov. Matt Bevin made headlines after revealing he purposely exposed his nine children to chickenpox during an interview with Bowling Green radio station WKCT on Tuesday.
Big: Kentucky Governor Stands Against Forced Vaccinations
-----------------------------------------

Oh no what shall we ever do with ones right to choose to do so. The leftist know take away choice that's what those control freaks want to do.

Wait, is this like taking away ppl's right to decide IF they have a child or are allowed to have a child?

Small governemnt me is pro vaccination so for a change here I am on the side of government regulations, you are against them?

• Banned
upload_2019-3-22_11-17-15.png

Forum List

Back