The military no longer has to pay for sex change operations for mentally unstable people

about time we get a common sense ruling against the militant homosexual lobby

no more operations & they can now be barred from service entirely!

it was ALWAYS stupid that this was ever allowed

I could not be happier about this decision!

Supreme Court allows transgender military ban to go into effect - CNNPolitics
Congratulations, absolutely not a single thing about your life is changed or different, but congratulations for whatever you imagine you’ve won for yourself here

Congratulations, absolutely not a single thing about your life is changed or different, but congratulations for whatever you imagine you’ve won for yourself here
He can join the military now and never have to worry about a rod invading his backpack..

wrong

tax dollars are being saved and our military is stronger because of this

we already see these mentally ill transgenders grooming children for sexual exploitation, some leftists actually support this

hopefully, this will lead to laws that make it illegal for these fools to give hormone blockers to children

I have zero problem with gay people doing whatever they want in on their own time

this does not bar gay people from service

it is an excellent ruling by SCOTUS

wrong

we already see these mentally ill transgenders grooming children for sexual exploitation, some leftists actually support this

hopefully, this will lead to laws that make it illegal for these fools to give hormone blockers to children

I have zero problem with gay people doing whatever they want in on their own time

this does not bar gay people fro service

Nothing about your life is different, but you’ve certainly done harm to some that would give their lives for your freedom. Congratulations on this life changing victory for you.

BS, they can pay for their own damn elective surgeries now. Tax money should never be spent on that crap.

Common sense has won. You poor pitiful jackals.

BS, they can pay for their own damn elective surgeries now. Tax money should never be spent on that crap.

Dude congrats, they’ll never make you gay now. You did it! What a life changer!

wrong

this does not bar gay people fro service

Nothing about your life is different, but you’ve certainly done harm to some that would give their lives for your freedom. Congratulations on this life changing victory for you.
All they do is harm the readiness and combat capability of our Armed forces. I think the only reason they went into the service is so they could get the military to pay for their procedure.

These people are self mutilators. They need a constant supply of hormones to maintain the semblance of the thing they think they created. Either the Obama administration wanted to use the military as a social/medical experiment or his liberal agents actually hate everything the military stands for and want to destroy the traditions and the morale to accommodate the estimated less than 1% of freakazoids that exist in society.

I agree. If you want a sex change operation you can pay for it yourself. No way should tax payer money be used for that shit.

I think the military should design females pants with a different system with a pee funnel so no need to drop and squat to pee.It's would reduce the demand for sex altrsation. Peeing while standing up is a huge advantage militarily.
MAPSU
Make America Pee Standing Up.
Yellow hat this time ?

Good ruling. Not something the government needs to pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
appreciate your response here

back in 2003 I found myself out on the town with a client and most of his employees.

The client was a restaurant owner and the staff was mostly waiters, all gay except for 1 guy

at some point during the evening, one of them said to me, "We like you because you are gay friendly, it's nice to have someone like you with us and to not feel judged"

I really appreciated that compliment and will never forget it

NOW? Well, I have not changed, nor have my views. But I have a feeling that the same group would consider me a "homophobe" and swear that I was a supporter of "hate"...

I hope this ruling opens up the door for laws that will protect children from being given hormone blockers

I really don't care what consenting adults do, but I am hot about the stories about children being abused by these transgenders

Isn't someone who wants a sex change operation unstable by definition?
They are defective.

If they were "born that way" then they are genetically defective.

If they "became that way" then they are mentally defective.

If it requires elective surgery that means that they are being medically treated for a medical problem, malady, or deformity.

One's biological sex should not be considered a medical problem, malady or deformity.

The problem is with a person's emotional and mental grasp and acceptance of their biology.

In other words, they were Nurtured in Opposition to Their Nature.

Therefore there is emotional conflict.

We know that the military is way over 1 million people. That means there’s at least a few thousand transgender’s in the military.

I’m betting they aren’t all doing jobs like washing dishes.

So kicking out a couple of thousand people, is that really going to help the safety of the country?

The problem is that with Republicans when they win the ability to discriminate against certain people, they’ll pick a larger group next time to discriminate against.

Forum List

Back