The military-industrial complex of Bulgaria works 24/7, a significant part of the products goes to Ukraine, I FEEL MOSCOW PAIN !

Sure. Those who were defeated, were, afterwards, labeled as "aggressors". And when Ukraine and the EU defeated, future historians will write that WWIII was started in 2019 by German biological attack against China, and that in 2022 Ukraine attacked independent states of DPR and LPR.
i am here today,

In your wet dreams?
in our plans , map from 1918, wiki
Russia1918.png

Topic: Germans rising up against their government
Listen: I hate Russia!

See the problem?

1705581044675.jpeg

Russia completely controls the occupied territories militarily, Ukraine is not capable of any meaningful military counter-offensive, [and] it has become completely dependent on financial aid from the West with unforeseeable consequences for Ukrainians in the years to come,” he explained.

The position of the Ukrainian president is shaken, while the Russian president increases and strengthens his political support,” Fico continued, pointing out that “neither the Russian economy nor the Russian currency collapsed, [and] anti-Russian sanctions have increased the internal self-sufficiency of this huge country.”

May be. Or may be not. Latter is much more likely.

Forum List

Back