The Mighty Trump Hits Back at Judge Chutkan’s Unconstitutional Gag Order

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is great. The ever mighty President Trump is not putting up with Judge Chutkan and her illegal gag order. She trying to deny the legendary president's first amendment rights. She's causing election interference.

Step one: Shut up
Step two: Stop annoying the judge

This is great. The ever mighty President Trump is not putting up with Judge Chutkan and her illegal gag order. She trying to deny the legendary president's first amendment rights. She's causing election interference.

How many appeals has he filed now?

Like 5? 6? Have any of them had any results?

No?

I'm not sure what you're excited about.

At least these Nazi judges are making history as among the most corrupt in American history.

OMG, more fake, meaningless news.

1699493604852.png

He's not supposed to keep his mouth shut according to the 1st Amendment.
Yeah. It helps the prosecution when a criminal runs his mouth the way Trump has.

"See as president I could have declassified it. Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.”

You know what other right Trump has? The right to remain SILENT.

Trump has been attempting to weaponize his weak-minded followers into attacking members of the court. Thus the gag order.

Any other defendant who made the veiled threats Trump has would be in jail.

Excellent fucking news. May be only temporary. But it’s a start.

And if the appellate court eventually turns cowardly and allows the gag order to stand, at least another appeal may have some traction in a real court. 😎

Forum List

Back