The Mentally ill

Well....maybe you need to ask Obamination what he thinks about satan and demons.....the so-called myth.

Some people become controlled by satan and demons....some call it mental illness, but the Bible was speaking about it long before psychology was invented by man.

Forgive my newbie status in case I don't know you well enough to detect sarcasm, but obviously the flip-side of this is that people used to attribute to myth what they could not yet explain with science.

Of course, an insane person like you doesn't believe in Satan and demons.....
So that's a yes?

In that case, don't you mean that I'm possessed by Satan, not "insane"?

Some people become controlled by satan and demons....some call it mental illness, but the Bible was speaking about it long before psychology was invented by man.

Wait...

Did you seriously just claim that "mental illness" is really "being controlled by Satan"?

Of course, an insane person like you doesn't believe in Satan and demons.....

Wait...

Did you seriously just claim that "mental illness" is really "being controlled by Satan"?

What would you do if someone came to your front door and you had an overwhelming sensation that this peron was pure evil and controled directly by the devil?

Not all mentally insane people are controlled by Satan/demons, but some have been controlled through the centuries.

I'm not shocked scumbags that don't believe in the Bible laugh at the thought of evil being from Satan and demons. You people are headed to hell, so don't worry....you will see them someday.

Uh, I'm more educated and well versed in the Arts & Sciences than you and most kooks here.

Just because I believe in God doesn't erase my manmade knowledge acquired in universities.

I prefer living in the 21st century. Have fun in the Dark Ages.

Uh, I'm more educated and well versed in the Arts & Sciences than you and most kooks here.

Just because I believe in God doesn't erase my manmade knowledge acquired in universities.

Care to explain how you know this? Can your read minds?

Based on my +40 years on this planet....I can spot an idiot from far away.

Your pic might be on wikipedia under Idiot.

Not all mentally insane people are controlled by Satan/demons, but some have been controlled through the centuries.

I'm not shocked scumbags that don't believe in the Bible laugh at the thought of evil being from Satan and demons. You people are headed to hell, so don't worry....you will see them someday.

If these people throughout history were possessed by demons, doesn't that make them not morally culpable?

Wouldn't the right thing to do be perform exorcisms on these people, rather than locking them up or executing them?

Well....if your medicine doesn't "cure them" then maybe they are demon possessed....what a concept.

Charles Manson is probably drugged up for all kinds of mental problems, but he would still kill people if given the chance....care to explain that one.

If these people throughout history were possessed by demons, doesn't that make them not morally culpable?

Wouldn't the right thing to do be perform exorcisms on these people, rather than locking them up or executing them?

Insults. What the insecure jump to. Same with bragging about intelligence that no one can verify. Keep trying to sound big and bad on a message board. Most people here are laughing at you.

And the fact you'd call me an idiot while believing demons cause mental illness is one of the funniest things I've seen all day. Thanks for the laugh.

Last edited:
Well....if your medicine doesn't "cure them" then maybe they are demon possessed....what a concept.

Charles Manson is probably drugged up for all kinds of mental problems, but he would still kill people if given the chance....care to explain that one.

You're missing my point.

If Charles Manson is possessed, is it really his fault? I mean, shouldn't the responsibility be on the the "demon" possessing him?

Instead of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep Charles Manson in prison, shouldn't someone just exorcise the demons from him, and let him go on his way?

Yeah, it couldn't be that the meds don't work for them or that they have a mental condition not yet explained. It must be demons!

Looking at your other posts, it seems you go off any about religion....some priest must've touched you.....

Insults. What the insecure jump to. Same with bragging about intelligence that no one can verify. Keep trying to sound big and bad on a message board. Most people hear are laughing at you.

And the fact you'd call me an idiot while believing demons cause mental illness is one of the funniest things I've seen all day. Thanks for the laugh.

Forum List

Back