The Mentally ill

Looking at your other posts, it seems you go off any about religion....some priest must've touched you.....

Based on my +40 years on this planet....I can spot an idiot from far away.

Your pic might be on wikipedia under Idiot.

Insults. What the insecure jump to. Same with bragging about intelligence that no one can verify. Keep trying to sound big and bad on a message board. Most people hear are laughing at you.

And the fact you'd call me an idiot while believing demons cause mental illness is one of the funniest things I've seen all day. Thanks for the laugh.

Ah yes, unwarranted assumptions. Another sign of insecurity.

So when did Manson undergo an Exorcism? He didn't and you can't disprove he isn't possessed.

When some "madman" on mental illness medication and seeing his shrink goes down to the subway and rips off his clothes....you can't explain away that one. Surely the drugs and the shrink should have "healed" the madman. Better yet....he stabs some subway person to death for no reason.

Science has never been able to explain everything or cure everything.....but keep your faith in science. It will serve you well when you're dead and in hell.

Well....if your medicine doesn't "cure them" then maybe they are demon possessed....what a concept.

Charles Manson is probably drugged up for all kinds of mental problems, but he would still kill people if given the chance....care to explain that one.

If these people throughout history were possessed by demons, doesn't that make them not morally culpable?

Wouldn't the right thing to do be perform exorcisms on these people, rather than locking them up or executing them?

You're missing my point.

If Charles Manson is possessed, is it really his fault? I mean, shouldn't the responsibility be on the the "demon" possessing him?

Instead of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep Charles Manson in prison, shouldn't someone just exorcise the demons from him, and let him go on his way?

Yeah, claiming I live in the Dark Ages was so cordial of you, simple minded fool.

Like I said, you go off on religious posts so you must have something inside you about religion.....such hatred, maybe a demon. :eusa_shhh:

Looking at your other posts, it seems you go off any about religion....some priest must've touched you.....

Insults. What the insecure jump to. Same with bragging about intelligence that no one can verify. Keep trying to sound big and bad on a message board. Most people hear are laughing at you.

And the fact you'd call me an idiot while believing demons cause mental illness is one of the funniest things I've seen all day. Thanks for the laugh.

Yeah, claiming I live in the Dark Ages was so cordial of you, simple minded fool.

Like I said, you go off on religious posts so you must have something inside you about religion.....such hatred, maybe a demon. :eusa_shhh:

You hang on to Dark Age beliefs about demons. It's not unwarranted.

And of course more insults from the insecure. I doubt you'd say the shit you say on here to someone's face.

I usually leave religious posts alone unless the poster said something incredibly stupid. You know, like you did.

So when did Manson undergo an Exorcism? He didn't and you can't disprove he isn't possessed.
Charles Manson is alive, in prison in California. Why shouldn't he be exorcised tomorrow?

Wouldn't it be better to perform an exorcism on him, get the demons out, and then let him go, rather than paying to support him for the rest of his life?

When some "madman" on mental illness medication and seeing his shrink goes down to the subway and rips off his clothes....you can't explain away that one. Surely the drugs and the shrink should have "healed" the madman. Better yet....he stabs some subway person to death for no reason.
People who are treated for Cancer still die from it. There's only so much medication and therapy can do. Sometimes there's simply no "cure".

Science has never been able to explain everything or cure everything.....but keep your faith in science. It will serve you well when you're dead and in hell.

Science doesn't have to "explain everything" or "cure everything". That's the problem with this sort of argument.

Science isn't a "faith". It's a learning process.

Well....if your medicine doesn't "cure them" then maybe they are demon possessed....what a concept.

Charles Manson is probably drugged up for all kinds of mental problems, but he would still kill people if given the chance....care to explain that one.

You're missing my point.

If Charles Manson is possessed, is it really his fault? I mean, shouldn't the responsibility be on the the "demon" possessing him?

Instead of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep Charles Manson in prison, shouldn't someone just exorcise the demons from him, and let him go on his way?

Didn't Obamination say something about "evil" regarding the CT massacre???

Maybe you need to go argue with him about God, Satan, demons since he claims to believe in God, the Bible, etc.

Now run along....go debate Obamination, I'm sure his websites have his email address.

You hang on to Dark Age beliefs about demons. It's not unwarranted.

And of course more insults from the insecure. I doubt you'd say the shit you say on here to someone's face.

I usually leave religious posts alone unless the poster said something incredibly stupid. You know, like you did.

You still didn't explain why the meds don't stop some crazy people from being crazy.

Like I said Manson would cut your throat tomorrow if he got out of jail and came across you in the middle of the night.....but hey his meds should work since science said so.

Charles Manson is alive, in prison in California. Why shouldn't he be exorcised tomorrow?

Wouldn't it be better to perform an exorcism on him, get the demons out, and then let him go, rather than paying to support him for the rest of his life?

People who are treated for Cancer still die from it. There's only so much medication and therapy can do. Sometimes there's simply no "cure".

Science doesn't have to "explain everything" or "cure everything". That's the problem with this sort of argument.

You're missing my point.

You still didn't explain why the meds don't stop some crazy people from being crazy.

Why should I? No one is claiming that medication solves all problems.

Like I said Manson would cut your throat tomorrow if he got out of jail and came across you in the middle of the night.....but hey his meds should work since science said so.

What "science" says that?

You're missing my point.

Maybe you need to go argue with him about God, Satan, demons since he claims to believe in God, the Bible, etc.

Now run along....go debate Obamination, I'm sure his websites have his email address.

"Evil" is commonly used to refer to people who commit crimes like Adam Lanza did. If Obama started talking about how Lanza was possessed by demons, I would say the same thing about him. He didn't, however, so I don't.

I do think belief in God is irrational, but as long as people aren't pushing it in my face constantly or doing horrible things in the name of their god, I really don't care what they believe.

Well, since Obamination claims to be a Christian and believes the Bible....he believes in Satan/demons and evil existing in the world.

You to him live in a fairyland....but don't worry if you believe you are so smart you will figure out a way to avoid hell.....maybe build some time travel machine or something.

Eh, Bible Belt hater?

"Evil" is commonly used to refer to people who commit crimes like Adam Lanza did. If Obama started talking about how Lanza was possessed by demons, I would say the same thing about him. He didn't, however, so I don't.

I do think belief in God is irrational, but as long as people aren't pushing it in my face constantly or doing horrible things in the name of their god, I really don't care what they believe.

SOOOooo...... what's the best weapons to fight the demons and the zombies..and ya might as well throw in vampires and the werewolves?

If they are controlled by the devil ...what if they won't die...and crack open your skull and eat your brains?

We should try to find out what demons are inside you or you can live in your own hell here until you get to the real hell someday,. :eusa_clap:

SOOOooo...... what's the best weapons to fight the demons and the zombies..and ya might as well throw in vampires and the werewolves?

If they are controlled by the devil ...what if they won't die...and crack open your skull and eat your brains?

Well, since Obamination claims to be a Christian and believes the Bible....he believes in Satan/demons and evil existing in the world.

You to him live in a fairyland....but don't worry if you believe you are so smart you will figure out a way to avoid hell.....maybe build some time travel machine or something.

Eh, Bible Belt hater?

He believes they are real, but he's not going around saying that they are causing mental illnesses and people to go on shooting rampages.

Ah, threats of hell. They work about as well and some hippie threatening to punch me in my aura.

You think it is crazy that Satan and demons can harm the hearts and minds of men.....while I say you're crazy to believe all of this exists by chance.

Now, that is insane....claiming the big bang just happened from nothingness. So when does my dogs' shit in my backyard turn into Pamela Anderson.....1,000,000 years?

Eh, Bible Belt hater?

He believes they are real, but he's not going around saying that they are causing mental illnesses and people to go on shooting rampages.

Ah, threats of hell. They work about as well and some hippie threatening to punch me in my aura.

We should try to find out what demons are inside you or you can live in your own hell here until you get to the real hell someday,. :eusa_clap:

I like it! Y'all know where to find me.

You think it is crazy that Satan and demons can harm the hearts and minds of men.....while I say you're crazy to believe all of this exists by chance.

Now, that is insane....claiming the big bang just happened from nothingness. So when does my dogs' shit in my backyard turn into Pamela Anderson.....1,000,000 years?

Oh look, someone misrepresenting evolution and big bang cosmology. Color me surprised.

If that second sentence was serious, you might want to get your money back from whatever school "educated" you in that field. They obviously failed.

My undergrad school was where this guy went explorefaith.org - Dr. Francis S. Collins I was planning on going to Med school where he went along with my cousin that became an astronaut (MD and PhD in Physics...and God believer), but I went into the military after my undergrad college years.

I went to 2 other grad schools.

Let's see, you went to your local community college?

Oh look, someone misrepresenting evolution and big bang cosmology. Color me surprised.

If that second sentence was serious, you might want to get your money back from whatever school "educated" you in that field. They obviously failed.

Last edited:
It’s not the mentally ill that’s killing our children’s…. It’s the evil people who are doing it.
Every time something bad like this happen YOU PEOPLE want to blame it on the mentally ill What the hell is wrong with y’all, you don’t know evil when to see it?

What happen was pure evil, Period!
Lets take a walk down logic lane shall we?

Where do most of the heinous crimes against society happen? You don't have to be real specific, here... Keep it fairly general... But narrow it down.

Then...

Why does it happen there?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back