The melting ice just went from bad to worse

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
This story has been updated.

Of course it has. That's the way that climate science works....

Oh, and we have a new player in ominous global warming scary making: gravity! That's right folks. It's now been determined that the United States will have the greatest suffering from rising ocean levels due to gravity.

Yes, I know what you're thinking. :wtf: But you have to remember, this is climate science. It's not real science. It's more like playing chess with a four year old.

The melting of Antarctica was already really bad. It just got worse. - The Washington Post

As "Superfund" Gore rakes in millions, the rubes clap like trained seals.. then preach to us about science.

This story has been updated.

Of course it has. That's the way that climate science works....

Oh, and we have a new player in ominous global warming scary making: gravity! That's right folks. It's now been determined that the United States will have the greatest suffering from rising ocean levels due to gravity.

Yes, I know what you're thinking. :wtf: But you have to remember, this is climate science. It's not real science. It's more like playing chess with a four year old.

The melting of Antarctica was already really bad. It just got worse. - The Washington Post

" 4 year old chess prodigy compared to Fischer and Capablanca (part 2 of 2)"

:)

I'm curious Herr Schwimmer, what it is about the gravity comments in your lead article with which you seem to disagree and why.

• Banned
I'm curious Herr Schwimmer, what it is about the gravity comments in your lead article with which you seem to disagree and why.

Everything. But I most object to presenting an unproven, and unprovable hypothesis, as if it were fact.

Forum List

Back