The Media ignored this story about Senator Rand Paul. I wonder why?

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
If this were a Liberal Senator, it would have been headline news.
Rand Paul snuck off to Guatemala to restore poor people 8217 s sight Rare

Guatemala City, August 21, 2014 — Senator Rand Paul had a busy schedule ahead of him when he arrived in Guatemala City on Saturday afternoon. He came with his son Duncan and niece Lisa Paul, who also is a medical doctor. Members of his staff, who had arrived a couple days before, greeted the senator as we walked off the plane and discussed some of the details planned for the trip. “Today the senator will meet with some government officials before we travel up to Antigua for the night where we will have a private dinner party,” Sergio Gor, Paul’s communication director, told me as we briskly walked through the airport to the luggage claim. “Then on Sunday we will travel to Salama where the real purpose of the trip will happen.” -

:::::::::::::::

The John Moran Eye Center is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Paul raised some $20,000 to pay for the expenses of the trip. No taxpayer money was used. -

:::::::::::::::

In total the team performed 250 surgeries, and Paul performed 20 of them. -

I wouldn't be too quick to mix the media in with the party of Donkeys with regard to this story, guy.

Rand's pops has said some very unsavory things about the CIA and NSA through the years, and particularly of late.

This is the kind of story that hits the "mainstream" media when you piss off the folks in the shadows.

It's just like playing an old-school Risk board game: one must choose his enemies wisely.

Forum List

Back