The Media completely made up the latest Disney narrative against DeSantis: It doesn't exist.

You must like Wendy's. You're always talking about it. I'm sure you're not a Chick-Fil-A fan. LOL.

I just know how much you love working there.

I love Chick-Fil-A. My son's girlfriend just got a job there, now I get it cheaper which makes it even better.

You just admitted it was normal for 10% of people you Bingo. 😄
I think the point went over your head. It’s not what is “normal” individually, it’s what’s “normal” in society. I’m not sure why this even needs explaining, but here we are

I think the point went over your head. It’s not what is “normal” individually, it’s what’s “normal” in society. I’m not sure why this even needs explaining, but here we are

Being red headed is not normal in society.

Being left handed is not normal in society.

Normal is boring, why do you people love normal so damn much?

So then you're just talking about what is average rather than something that is unnatural. Red heads, left handed people also not normal so its okay to treat them with disrespect....

Being red headed is not normal in society.

Being left handed is not normal in society.

Normal is boring, why do you people love normal so damn much?
well "gingers' have no souls....so it's ok to treat them differently and we concern

So if some gun manufacturer were to say something a governor didn't like, the governor should be able to discontinue the tax breaks and other special treatment that they were granted when they moved into the state--long before the governor was elected?

So I guess you were all for it (even though it only happened in your mind) ???
haha you know what didn’t happen in my mind? when the obama admin publicly admitted it

why are you against it all the sudden? you voted for Xiden who also publicly said and campaigned on putting the fossil fuel industry out of business

America is becoming a herd of panicking, divided, confused, bipolar, indecisive (or impulsive), xenophobic, reactionary, dysfunctional idiots because of MSM. Nearly everything that's bad about America is being spawned and cultivated by MSM.

Forum List

Back